My Renders, Now I can go to bed

Comments

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871

Nice job so far with the bounty hunters Xaat!!!

thank you

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

I like those renders. :)

So there is a 'tool' for calculating character sizes? I seen the measurements on the promo ads and was like oh ok. I have been just guessing or doing what looked ok to me. It figures there would be more gadgets for me to consider. lol

@Liana

yes it's called measure Metrics, I just  got to start using it last night . .  and I like it

Awesome tool if you want the characters to fill stereo type body types, or to make sure you haven't created a 20foot tall Giant

edited March 2016

just playing around, started with using Measure/Figure Metrics, see if I could get a body measurements close or same as Ksenia Solo,  but it wasn't getting me the numbers  kept changing different values, of one's I already set, and things really were messed up when I tried all of them at the same time.

I stopped and  just went on my own moving dials creating something different.  then that lead  to dialing in a different face,  it's okay, after the render didn't look like anything I was seeing while I was dialing the morphs . .tossed in some other items  I have not yet tried yet, just to see wait they look like, I didn't touch render settings just left at default just typed in the name and click Render

I did name the unfinished Model "G3F Senja",  need to re work the face, since  it's not what I was wanting,  She's supposed to be the third model in the scene I'm building, willl add her after I get her the way I like, and some different choice of Clothing

G3F Senja 002.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 1M
    Post edited by XaatXuun on
    edited March 2016

just a render

render 001.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 2M
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Really good work so far Xaat!!

Really good work so far Xaat!!

thank you . .

haven't been much in the mood lately, had to do something to break the unenthusiastic moments

edited March 2016

whipped this up real quick

no adjustments ,  a couple morph dials, but everything else is default

left 01.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 2M
    edited March 2016

back at my computer,  so I can post again, saw it's been a while, so slapped this together, just to have something to post

the G3M D and castle hall was the only new here, I added G3F D&E to the scene, I haven't looked at the render yet ,so we're seeing it at the same time when it finishes uploading, surprise settings were just default

22mar quicky.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 1M
    edited March 2016

something I did after  unloading some more zips from old comp

G3F Teen

I need to find some Iray Fabric shaders, the top used is a Genesis one, but I have no Iray shaders but Velvet for cloth like material, I need  mo money so I can get me some scenes and shaders.

G3F Teen 001.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 1M
    edited March 2016

forgot to mention, but this was one of the zips I was after, I do have some Iray Paint shaders, and been wanting to use them on Ravenous Chopper

Ravenous Chopper 001.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 1M
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

That chopper looks really good!!!  I like your teen too, very somber- great expression. 

Novica said:

That chopper looks really good!!!  I like your teen too, very somber- great expression. 

thank you,  it was one of the first things I wanted to render with the new machine, but kept getting side tracked, then forgetting about it.

not to mention I still had to get the Zip from the old machine, don't care starting that one any more, ya know  priming the engine, yelling "Contact" then cranking it over just to start waiting for it to load the desktop indecision

after I play with it some more (Tires), and learn how to use the HDR pro set of Yosemite, then I'll post it in the Car & Bike lovers thread, don't know what I'm doing wrong, when I do a sample render to make sure things are align right, everything is black in the sample

edited March 2016

when I first started rendering, it was coming out all dark.

since the scene was design for 3dl, I decided to render using 3DL. Unfortunately I had removed the lights and skydome already  to do the render in Iray, but had issues there, so added a couple lights rather then reload the scene to attempt in 3DL again, but after almost 11 hours, and at 14%, I gave up waiting, need comp for other, so did it in Iray, after many renders and adjusting the sun (used sky sun) I did get the lighting finally,  then searched and found I did have a ocean ripple shader I used for the Pool water, and a Marble shader for the Stair railing (of the Iray kind)

Iray only took 10 minutes, a heck of lot faster then 3DL 10+ hours

was going to post in the Because I said so contest, but I kinda thought it might had been too hard to think of funny captions for this one, tho not impossible, just might had been tough of thinking of one

The Scene I had a long while, it's Dreamlight's 'Perfect Escapes',  never could use it on the old machine, it just couldn't handle it

number 006.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 2M
    edited April 2016

think I need more work on this one

Feeling of being watched

there is a watcher wink

feeling of being watch 001.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 2M
    edited April 2016

hmm it seems no one has spotted the Chupacabra in the above image sad

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

dialed in another G3F (G3F I)

when doing the dials I was switching back and forth with Young Teen, Older teen , and Adult, I wanted to make sure when changing, there was not too much here or not enough there . . 

when using the Growing up.  Have had some strange looking teens when going from an adult dialed morph

I still have not worked on the arms or shoulders, or added any Musculature HD Morphs, the first render was with Paisley Hair for Genesis 3, for some reason it would not stay with the morph on the younger teen,  so I switched to Thalia Hair, so every one looks normal,

I tried to resize, nope a no go there, change parent . . nope, still a no go, even tried in the different Growing up presets, and changing parents, still just will not fit . .   only thing left would been manually place it, and then parent

oh  .. and I still need to check with Measure metrics ... I have no idea how tall G3F I is, nor have I decided on a height . . I was just using Eyeball measurements cool

G3F I 003.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    G3F I 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    edited April 2016

just a couple more of G3F I , different hair different pose

G3F I 005.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    G3F I 006.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    G3F I 004.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    XaatXuun said:

just a couple more of G3F I , different hair different pose

Most excellent Poses Xaat!! You are comming along very well with your collecting from the old computer

edited April 2016

Thanks Saphirewilds

I transfered my Morphs and Presets I had for Genesis, I must have forgot something, and I think I know what, but my Morphs didn't make it, just the presets

And a few more Zips of content

G1F Serria

luckly I have a preset of Serria's head, since the morph didn't make it yet, but during the  different poses, her mouth got messed up frown

I still wanted to post something before crashing for the night

Dreamlights Perfect escapes, this time I left the lights, and used 3Delight,  .. and seems I've forgot how to use 3Delight . . ehh . . I get it figured out again

Aery Soul's My Vest top

&

Hungyu's CowGirl4 pants

Thalia Hair & Look At Me! Eyes

G1F Serria 011.jpg
    1800 x 1200 - 2M
    XaatXuun said:

Thanks Saphirewilds

I transfered my Morphs and Presets I had for Genesis, I must have forgot something, and I think I know what, but my Morphs didn't make it, just the presets

G1F Serria

luckly I have a preset of Serria's head, since the morph didn't make it yet, but during the  different poses, her mouth got messed up frown

Dreamlights Perfect escapes, this time I left the lights, and used 3Delight,  .. and seems I've forgot how to use 3Delight . . ehh . . I get it figured out again

Aery Soul's My Vest top

&

Hungyu's CowGirl4 pants

What a great render Xaat she is so life like it in not funny WOW!!!

edited April 2016
    XaatXuun said:

Thanks Saphirewilds

G1F Serria

Aery Soul's My Vest top

&

Hungyu's CowGirl4 pants

What a great render Xaat she is so life like it in not funny WOW!!!

well for the lighting have to give that credit to Dreamlight, that's what brings  it out

I did dial the sun down some, to me it was too bright, Still kinda looks too bright, but that just may be my Monitor, it's adjusted for gaming

edited April 2016

whipped up a New dialed G3F K, while getting some updates downloaded, Seems DazConnect is really slow these days

clothes added a Carbon fiber Shader to them and  changed the defuse color

and  changed base color of the Tank

This was in done in Iray, default settings , I had to scale up the and landscape I used, and adjust.

this was just slapped together, I actually have some other ideas to add to it, many more if I had $ to spend

Taking a Break on a Country Ride

Pink Ride 001.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 2M

WOW Xaat, she looks like she is looking for "TROUBLE"!!!!! amazing render

WOW Xaat, she looks like she is looking for "TROUBLE"!!!!! amazing render

thank you,

I hope when I get back home, I will remember to work on  it some more, before starting something else

edited May 2016

I never did get back to that one after geting back,

I did start this one, just have the items in the scene,  and a possible pose, no light adjustments or shaders added yet, hopefully I get back to finishing it

it has the Kindred Arts - May Day Giveaway!, I haven't looked through it all yet, just placed it in there and opened the door

I think I'm going to enjoy this freebie

G3F G Pose 001 wip.jpg
    1400 x 1397 - 1M
  • greymouser69greymouser69 Posts: 499

If you don't want to spend money you can get away with http://www.sharecg.com/v/69559/favorite/21/daz-studio/measuring-wall to check height at least.

edited May 2016

pretty awesome, Stephanie 5 went free,  one character I've been wanting

took a break from normal activities, to play with Stephanie,  also used some other dials, I did kinda messed up using Iray Shaders on the Bikini

G1F D 002.jpg
    1400 x 1397 - 922K
    edited May 2016

Another play with Stephanie 5,  again  played with some dials  to get a look I  like

I still cannot get  the noses the way I want

G1F E 001.jpg
    1400 x 1397 - 1M
    edited May 2016

thought I would try something, opened in Gimp, then used the filter Photo copy,  then use Filter Cartoon, and this was the result

G1F E 001.jpg
    1400 x 1397 - 2M
    edited May 2016

been  attempting to get a render to post here, but they're not coming out worthy of posting, one just have a issue with lighting, I seemed to forgot how to use lights in Iray,  so worked on another scene, that one material issues.

then created this one, just click and add some clothes, well guess you could call it clothes , just used default everything but  some shaders, so I can have something I can post

oh really 001.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 1M