My Renders, Now I can go to bed

Comments

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited July 2016

useing a LinearPointLight,  that seem to be the light I've been looking for.  I haven't used  a LinearPointLight in a long while just never thought of giving it a try

Not exactly what I'm looking for, but now I have something to start with

Intensity 150%  Still a bit bright, but like a mentioned already it's a starting point

Genesis  female with some Morph dials

Emilie from Odd ones mats, changed Skin Deffuse 200 . 180 . 160 ( this can be played with a lot more, just going for something quick) if I didn't  then she was too pale

LinearPointLight 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    Post edited by XaatXuun on
    edited July 2016

forgot how to make  an Opacity map . . so  did some relearning.

here's my first results

with one wearing a before, the other after adding the map

relearning Ocpacity 01.jpg
    1800 x 1836 - 2M
    edited July 2016

almost the lighting I was working on for another thread, still not right, but the effect is close

Stare into the light 003.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 90K
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    XaatXuun said:

G2F . .Iray, Scene only . . 3 spots (1 for back light),1 distance, 1 Point, Still not right, but getting sleepy.

I was getting closer to what I was wanting . .  I recall or think I recall, there was a way to not show shadows from every light in Iray, too tired to search right now'

I don't have any morph dials for G2F, but I do have a couple freebie character dials , so she's a mix of them

In the spot

Where did you get the feebie dials for this charactor?? It looks amazing btw :D as do all you creations I hope my creations ge to be as great as yours someday :D!!

XaatXuun said:

G2F . .Iray, Scene only . . 3 spots (1 for back light),1 distance, 1 Point, Still not right, but getting sleepy.

I was getting closer to what I was wanting . .  I recall or think I recall, there was a way to not show shadows from every light in Iray, too tired to search right now'

I don't have any morph dials for G2F, but I do have a couple freebie character dials , so she's a mix of them

In the spot

Where did you get the feebie dials for this charactor?? It looks amazing btw :D as do all you creations I hope my creations ge to be as great as yours someday :D!!

XaatXuun said:

here's my first results

Nice job on the Opacity Map Xaat love how it looks like it was ripped off the second girly!!!

edited July 2016
    XaatXuun said:

In the spot

I thought I had used more then just one character,  I only have 3 to choose from, but clicked on the Currently used tab, and it's just one. Character used was FWSA Stacia for Victoria 6,  I couldn't find the store page, might not be available any more, there was a time she was free, might had been a promotional thing or something, so she might not be free any more

hair was Thalia Hair

whatIused.jpg
    1052 x 520 - 132K
    XaatXuun said:

here's my first results

Nice job on the Opacity Map Xaat love how it looks like it was ripped off the second girly!!!

thank you,

I have some items I would like to do such too, but can't find where the templates are stashed at, if any

edited July 2016

Checking out some downloads,  mainly the stairs and wanted to see how the lights that came with the stairs looked like

3DL render G1F (teen morph I dialed/saved)

G1F Tn Stairway peek 001.jpg
    1500 x 1490 - 970K
    edited July 2016

just working on a chair pose,  with just a G3F, no morph dials used

still not  completely what I was wanting, the head is just not the way I was imaging I wanted it, same with eye pose.

maybe later I'll get it

used a  mix of lighting . . not a good choice blush

G3F Pose chair 001.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 1M
    edited August 2016

G1F(some morph dials I used) and Genesis 3 Aiden rendered in IRAY

this was done for Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!! thread

the post work version of this can be seen there, actually nothing spectacular, just used a filter " Cartoon" on it

should had spent some time with the lighting,  but decided to be lazy and not

storm 001.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 2M
    edited August 2016

seeing that currently free A4 for Genesis, had to see what I could do real quick.

I'm not a fan of the head shape so that was dialed out, used some other morph dials, and we have

SHhhhhh, wait there

Shhh A4.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 1M
    edited August 2016

searched some more for some  more freebie items, mostly looking for some scenes, found a G2F tween morph . . wasn't liking it, but a partial dial of it and  some other's  created this G2F girl

added the stairs and wall, and  nothing popping, so added some shields to the wall, . . hmm that's not me . . you can see what I ended up with

G2F experiment fun 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M
    edited August 2016

forgot to finish this one,  so I did

Sisters, Older G2F and younger G3F

Sisters 001.jpg
    1400 x 1398 - 1M

Wow XaaXuun you have made some great charactors in these renders. I am so inspired I am off to make my own charactors outta A4!!!

thank you

great idea, I think I will go do another one

edited August 2016

Oh My,  now I wished I had save that dialed Genesis A4 I did, I cannot get the same results, to me  not good enough to show . .

How ever I was morphing me a new G3f & M teen, and playing with the different age morphs, seem to me the heads looked too big, maybe I was dialing in too low of  age, so kinda placed me in a mission after I was done with the new  dialed models, for later use.

this mission is to seee what are the head sizes at different ages, easy search, found my answers, and they're actually spot on,  what I did was dialed in one G3F,add hair and clothes, then applied Measure metrics, then saved as a Subset. then loaded 4 more of her, then using Growing ups, I did the older teen, younger teen, 9-10, 5-6. I see with them lined up, the head didn't actually look over sized as I seen them before, and  according to measure metrics . . them heads are about spot on

head size ck.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M

WOW I think you doing a great job with the growing up morphs and yes all their heads look spot on!!!

edited August 2016

couldn't sleep so did something different

G3F BodyBuilder 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 2M

Look at those muscles wow she sure is strong enough to bend that robot outta shape giggles :D

I never really looked at the render before posting it, just a glance to make sure there was no inappropriate poke troughs, after seeing it here, I think I need to add something, has to do with the robot, to make it look  more amateurish, need a 3rd character,  a photographer off scene, but will be seen in the robots shiny body 

edited August 2016

needs some more work on that pose, not as easy as the first one, since the first one was just a M7 pose, this one going from memory what it looks like, and more work, had a pose that worked for the legs, but the rest had to dial in, and  I see more work needs to be put into it.

can see the photographer reflection in the Droids body . . but need to look for it, will need to see what can be done about that,  he's placed to the side more then behind the camera to show up

G3F BodyBuilder 002

now that I see it here, I can see the camera man, easier to see then I could see  him in daz.

also if you noticed, I named the render wrong, was doing G1F renders earlier, and had '1' on the mind I guess, . .  it was meant to be G3F, not G1F  might explain why it took me a bit to find the render to upload

G1F Bodybuilder 002.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 2M
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    XaatXuun said:

seeing that currently free A4 for Genesis, had to see what I could do real quick.

I'm not a fan of the head shape so that was dialed out, used some other morph dials, and we have

SHhhhhh, wait there

Great posing on this!

XaatXuun said:

SHhhhhh, wait there

Great posing on this!

thank you, but have to give credit for the 'free' Body talk Poses from katastrophe from Sharecg .  to make it happen, would had taken me a bit longer to do myself.

just wish they worked on Genesis 3 too frown

edited August 2016

dialed in a  new G3F

need to work with the lighting .. kinda need to go back to my own lighting before I forget how, the lighting I used was good, I just  was being lazy and not checking and adjusting, even more on the second

Iray render of G3F Q

I hadn't checked with Measure metrics, but used some reference, she should be approximately 5'6"

G3F Q Scene test 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 2M
    G3F Q Scene test 002.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M

I bought this HDRI pack a while back, didn't want to return it because I didn't know how to make it work.

well still not right, but getting closer to making it work,  Just don't understand why this one is taking me so long  to figure how to work in the renders, actually any HDRI's I've grabbed a couple freebies too.

first image is what I get, second is me making progress

the shirt I just picked up as a freebie, don't think it was designed to be used on Petite, just that center chest rise thingy messes it up, other then that the shirt is Great, going to try it on a regular G3F, and see if that still happens

g3f q 003a.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 259K
    g3f q 003d.jpg
    945 x 918 - 312K

yeah the shirt does not work well on Petite body,

this is G3F, with just head morphs, shirt works great, like I suspected

I still need more practice using Hdr scenes

yeah I see daz3d site is having a problem uploads again

I think you are doing a great job with your HDR scenes, you are comming along great with them, in my opinion anyway, if that means anything at all comming from a newbie to HDR images

I've been trying to make them work since I bought'em at the start of the year, tho  it wasn't like every day,  just a weeks worth of days  .  but hours on those days trying to figure  what I'm doing wrong . .  everything I found to read has nothing about what I was doing wrong.  Information for some one that has no clue is nonexistent, everything is written as if I had already know what they're talking about.

encouragement in any form is good, honestly myself don't see the great, but then again, I know how I'm struggling trying to make  them work, so  maybe it is great since I'm finally making progress

edited August 2016

wonder if I went too Pale

been wanting a Pale skin,  and I really liked V7 Iray mat's , so I started there. after some adjusting of the many colors, this is what I ended up with, them lips took a little longer, I don't feel their right yet, basically going off memory and not using any reference.

No map changes, or added, it was just changing the colors in Defuse, Tint and the rest, only color I didn't change was Glossy

I used my G3F Subject B ( I think this is the first time I posted a render of her), G2F string Bikini-Top, G2F Laticis Imagery Panties, (both top and bottom used Xectra Satin shaders), test out the free fiber mesh eyebrows,  unfortunately V7 already has Eyebrows, but it added some depth and color. and light choice was Second Choice SC lights, I think (wait let me check real quick) . . . . . . . . .  yeah also used Dumor3D HDR Sets_ HDR light Background

oh and the new Freebie naval piercing that just was uploaded today wink

V7 untouched Left,  reworked (colors adjustments) to Pale on the right

Pale V7 001.jpg
    1600 x 1600 - 1M