- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited September 2012

iz Friday. treating myself to a deli delivery. cranberry panini with brie. and a choc mousse parfait. mouth watering ... drooool

woah noes mada hit the pa sale. and sugatak

budjett essplodes

:lol: this looks cute http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=82496
    i luv when people make wacky stuff like this

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

hey Miss Wolf, is your coughing gone away yet?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

This is looking better, a bit of a specular cheat with the reflect channel made a lot of difference.

shader.jpg
    837 x 769 - 112K
    A307016.jpg
    1425 x 1900 - 313K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    When people say "candlelit dinners", they pretty much mean "ambient light at 60%, shadow softness 2-4%; insert localized light source over table, no shadows, light's edge falls off at table's edge".

I think I might have used DS a bit too much recently.

needz holidaze ?

:lol: pretty much

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    here, have a rubber band - surely the most useful item of pocket paraphernalia :)

thanks.

sigh, now i can feel the fresh breeze on my neck

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    here, have a rubber band - surely the most useful item of pocket paraphernalia :)

I was going to put in a bid for paper clip, but thinking on it I'd have to agree, the rubber band is the Stationery Item To Rule Them All.

and in the darkness, bind them - in Gandolf voice :lol:

a new Hobbit trailer came out.
    i haven't read the book in over 20 years.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I'm excited about the hobbit! Finally a worth wile movie being released! I gotta catch up on movies... Thinking I should watch hunger games soon... The first book based movie that I read before seeing the movie!

GREAT JOB Ps1Borg! Specular maps truly make a difference. The renders definitely looking enhanced! :)

edited December 1969

o boy am i stufft. brie and cranberries and fieldgreens on a hot panini. and choc mousse. zinggg i don't wanna know what mousse comes from.

day job did something to the firewall settings, browsing is soo slowww all a sudden.

licking mousse off the lid yummmma :)

gawsh, piles of calibration certificates to look over today. boring
    pile of papers is a paper cut waiting to happen.

i'd like to cut into some of the 'hello kitty' action.
    goodby puppy doesn't have a zing to it.
    2-3 word catch phrase, with a cute poseable critter. - and website name not taken. zazzle foo.
    the answer didn't come to me in a dream last night, will have to try again. sleeping with a happy tummy might help. and a peanut doll. Peanut doll's hair fluff tickles my nose.

how do you spell poseable? ff dictionary doesn't like it spelled poseable gives a squiggly red line. doesn't like unflateable either. or procedurals.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    This is looking better, a bit of a specular cheat with the reflect channel made a lot of difference.

Prometheus? :)

edited December 1969

o boy am i stufft. brie and cranberries and fieldgreens on a hot panini. and choc mousse. zinggg i don't wanna know what mousse comes from.

day job did something to the firewall settings, browsing is soo slowww all a sudden.

licking mousse off the lid yummmma :)

gawsh, piles of calibration certificates to look over today. boring
    pile of papers is a paper cut waiting to happen.

i'd like to cut into some of the 'hello kitty' action.
    goodby puppy doesn't have a zing to it.
    2-3 word catch phrase, with a cute poseable critter. - and website name not taken. zazzle foo.
    the answer didn't come to me in a dream last night, will have to try again. sleeping with a happy tummy might help. and a peanut doll. Peanut doll's hair fluff tickles my nose.

how do you spell poseable? ff dictionary doesn't like it spelled poseable gives a squiggly red line. doesn't like unflateable either. or procedurals.

pose is an intransigent verb, I guess its declination is equally obstinate :) posable ?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Prometheus? :)

Promethean yes :)

edited December 1969

i have no one in my office to talk to most of the day, to make the day go by.

i used to have an office mate but he retired. i used to annoy him, he complained i swallowed too loud. :) oh, he made it so easy to have an amusing day.

then i go home for 3 days and i only have my dawg to talk to, atleast he's a good listener, his head tilts from side to side.

sigh

putting on a pot o Joe. dunkindonutsfrenchvanilla.

staring at a pile of paper. guess i should get started. only 5 hours left to get it done.

hmm, i wonder if anyone has tried making a bird feather with poser dynamic hair. ... will have to ponder it a bit before tackling paperwork.

edited December 1969

Green Lantern is on TV. It looks a bit like old disney tv shows, except most things are green.

edited December 1969

does Green Lantern have a sidekick?

i never thought about what french tickler feathers come from before, emu maybe?

edited December 1969

There are a bunch of aliens in green spandex :)

edited December 1969

Ultraman's outfit is on the super tight side, too.
    and he often does wide stances. :rolleyes:

i watched the 1st 3 episodes last weekend. from Nebula M78. here comes from the sky ....
    Hyata dropped his pushbutton thingee over the edge of very high building,
    so he jumped off the edge and grabbed the gizmowidget on his way down.

i don't think i'd ever be that confident in technology. canyahearmenow? :lol:

Peanut: you know what you don't hear in those commercials, the other end of the conversation

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,609
    edited December 1969

hey Miss Wolf, is your coughing gone away yet?

It is getting better. It is not completely gone yet, but that takes time.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Just got power back after being in the dark for an hour and a half. I had just finished making dinner when everything went off. Neighbors called a few seconds later, while I'm scrambling to find flashlights and candles and they were out as well. Made it interesting trying to eat with flickering candles everywhere. I'll admit, I don't really see the appeal of candlelit dinners when I could barely see my plate, much less Fiance's face.

But it is romantic - I guess as long as you don't eat from someone else's plate in the dark by mistake :)

When my #2 son was in middle school, a hurricane knocked our power out. As we dined by candlelight and called it romantic, he said no, it's boring.

edited December 1969

symantec autoprotect found the trojan.gen.x on my dayjob compy today.

the only thing i've d/l to this pc in months is the deli menu this morning. pdf file.

stupid notification box stays on top.

whistle a happy tune
    oh sherrie our luv holds on holds on

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

i have no one in my office to talk to most of the day, to make the day go by.

i used to have an office mate but he retired. i used to annoy him, he complained i swallowed too loud. :) oh, he made it so easy to have an amusing day.

then i go home for 3 days and i only have my dawg to talk to, atleast he's a good listener, his head tilts from side to side.

sigh

putting on a pot o Joe. dunkindonutsfrenchvanilla.

staring at a pile of paper. guess i should get started. only 5 hours left to get it done.

hmm, i wonder if anyone has tried making a bird feather with poser dynamic hair. ... will have to ponder it a bit before tackling paperwork.

Is THAT the gulping noise I keep hearing? :)

edited December 1969

glup glup glup lol :lol:

edited December 1969

Morning. Sunny here today and warm under a big blue sky that seems to go forever :)

edited December 1969

glup glup glup lol :lol:

not drowning waving ?

edited December 1969

I have a headache. I did eat some dinner and also take an Acetaminophen with some water. I have plenty of bottled water now so I will try to drink more water.

I did stop at walmart today. I picked up some bottled water to make sure I have enough. I also picked up a tank top for lounging and sleep. I also picked up two black shirts to wear under my work shirts. The tank top was two dollars and the black shirts were three dollars each. I also got some mints for when I feel like I have bad breath or something.

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I woke up yesterday with an eye infection, can't wear my contact lens in my right eye. I have no glasses.
    Makes for an interesting yet painful 25 mile drive to work.

Depth perception is like oxygen, you don't think about it until you don't have it!.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

flashback said:
    I woke up yesterday with an eye infection, can't wear my contact lens in my right eye. I have no glasses.
    Makes for an interesting yet painful 25 mile drive to work.

Depth perception is like oxygen, you don't think about it until you don't have it!.

Hope you get better soon. I've had conjunctivitis twice and it's no fun. Found out later on that I was getting the infections due to type 2 diabetes, which I didn't know I had until much later. Haven't had any problem since I got my sugar under control. But conjunctivitis is the worst pain I ever experienced; Hope yours never goes that far, flashback. Be well!

edited December 1969

my roommate asked if I can get free food at Wendy's. I will not start bringing food back for others. I do not think it is a good idea to do so. I am upset that she tried to get free food from me. If she wants food, she should get it herself or eat the food that is provided by the home.

• flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks TJohn, the Doctor says it should clear up in 4-5 days.
    I have to change some habits though.
    I've been sleeping with my lenses in for quite a while now with no apparent ill effects, but the Doc says that there are blood vessels growing into the corneas. This is a reaction to oxygen deprivation to that part of the eye. So I'm going to have to go back to removing the lenses before bed. I'm also going to need glasses for the time I'm not wearing the contacts as I'm 90% blind without them.
    Lasik is not an option as I am so near-sighted and have such extreme astigmatism that it would be impossible to fully correct them, leaving me still wearing glasses but unable to wear contacts.
    I loathe wearing glasses.

edited December 1969

I thought the Doctor said that bow ties are cool. So are fezzes despite what friends might say.

edited December 1969

sugatak wiped me out. got Old Japanese Town and Rairaiken Shinjuku. 2 sets weren't even in my w/l, that's what the pa sale does, doh.
    got berrydragon yesterday :)
    now i can't get the halloween pumpkin - unless the gc's start working again.

This discussion has been closed.