- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

191012141550

Comments

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,002
    edited December 1969

    oh here is a complaint, I have not heard of any vegetarian alternatives to bacon. Are there any vegetarian alternatives to bacon?

    Apparently so. Check it out.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarian_bacon

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 30,473
    edited December 1969

    mmm bacon bits on cheesy baked potato

    Wendy's makes baked potato with cheese or sour cream and chives.

    Applebees makes yummy overloaded potato skins. and they make chocolate martinis

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 30,426
    edited September 2012

    tjohn said:
    Another good name for that guy:
    Ball Park Frank. :P
    OK, I'll shut up now.

    Oh I forgot to complain in the Complaint thread... uh...
    This thread is way too much fun.
    That's sorta a complaint, right?


    ...I like that one. There must be a baseball cap prop out there somewhere.

    Now if you "buffed" him up a bit and gave him some 'tude, you could have the "Baconator"

    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,942
    edited December 1969

    Complaint! Woke up too early. Now I have to go back to bed to sleep some more. Oh noes, the HORROR. Of doing this on Sunday morning! Please don't throw me into the briar patch...

  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    ooo just had an idea for a thief render, if i find or make a hoopak i could do a Kender render. tee hee hee - it rhymes, kender render
    I've seen one. Hoopak that is, the sling thing on a staff from AD&D. Now what site was that? Had to be free (Fan Art only).
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 30,426
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    oh here is a complaint, I have not heard of any vegetarian alternatives to bacon. Are there any vegetarian alternatives to bacon?

    Apparently so. Check it out.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarian_bacon
    ...yep.

    veggie_bacon_2.jpg
    571 x 400 - 26K
    veggie_bacon.jpg
    500 x 500 - 25K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Bacon rules!

    Haven't seen the Bacon Rules manual. Hope I've been doing it right. :lol:

    Rule #2. Cook the Bacon.

    I found it!
    Rule #1: Nobody talks about Bacon Club. :)Rule #3. You can not speak of Bacon Club because your mouth should be full of HOT tasty BACON!
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 30,426
    edited December 1969

    ...rats, nobody makes a freebie bacon prop for Poser/Daz.

    I thought at least either Adam Thwaites or TrekkieGrrrl might have.

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    Well fingers crossed... I've sectored off my big jungle scene into 3 sectors.

    1- I will render each with the identical cameras x2 (If It not too long to render), Identical full lighting,
    2- Then render each sector a second time, without fog, lighting and no jungle ground or mountains as a png file, so all scene objects/people/trees will be pre-cut out for me.
    3-If all goes well with 1 and 2, Images will be layered into one final image and post work will be done in PS Cs5.

  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,942
    edited December 1969

    Jaderail said:
    I've seen one. Hoopak that is, the sling thing on a staff from AD&D. Now what site was that? Had to be free (Fan Art only).

    ShareCG has one, but I also made my own prop for it. It is not in downloadables at the moment, tho.

    Bacon prop.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Prae drop

    AH310016.jpg
    1900 x 1056 - 222K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    Well fingers crossed... I've sectored off my big jungle scene into 3 sectors.

    1- I will render each with the identical cameras x2 (If It not too long to render), Identical full lighting,
    2- Then render each sector a second time, without fog, lighting and no jungle ground or mountains as a png file, so all scene objects/people/trees will be pre-cut out for me.
    3-If all goes well with 1 and 2, Images will be layered into one final image and post work will be done in PS Cs5.

    That's the way, never give up :)

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:
    I've seen one. Hoopak that is, the sling thing on a staff from AD&D. Now what site was that? Had to be free (Fan Art only).

    ShareCG has one, but I also made my own prop for it. It is not in downloadables at the moment, tho.

    Bacon prop.

    oh noes breakfast pron ! :)

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 20,851
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    tjohn said:
    oh here is a complaint, I have not heard of any vegetarian alternatives to bacon. Are there any vegetarian alternatives to bacon?

    Apparently so. Check it out.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarian_bacon


    ...yep.

    Once I have control of my diet I think I might become vegetarian.

    I have vegetarian vampires in my story, but they eat like vegetarians not vegans. they can drink milk and eat dairy (unless they are lactose intolerant). They also can use eggs. Of course they can drink blood, but it is generally synthetic blood or real blood in a baggie or a mixture of both.

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 20,851
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...rats, nobody makes a freebie bacon prop for Poser/Daz.

    I thought at least either Adam Thwaites or TrekkieGrrrl might have.

    Pappy411 made a bacon prop but it is no longer available. It was in the Rendo Marketplace which is where I bought it. It is no longer there.

    Oh you wanted a freebie.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    *waves* haz big tired *kerplop* been sunny today and I'm a little burned. Those are my complaints. For nao :)

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 30,473
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Prae drop


    sitting down for a rest :)


    wahh full size image has no scroll bar

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 30,473
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    tjohn said:
    oh here is a complaint, I have not heard of any vegetarian alternatives to bacon. Are there any vegetarian alternatives to bacon?

    Apparently so. Check it out.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarian_bacon


    ...yep.

    Once I have control of my diet I think I might become vegetarian.

    I have vegetarian vampires in my story, but they eat like vegetarians not vegans. they can drink milk and eat dairy (unless they are lactose intolerant). They also can use eggs. Of course they can drink blood, but it is generally synthetic blood or real blood in a baggie or a mixture of both.


    for a second i misread that as 'they eat the vegetarians'

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 20,851
    edited December 1969

    I heard a joke once. I am a vegetarian because I only eat animals that are vegetarians (or herbivores)

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 30,250
    edited September 2012

    ps1borg said:
    Prae drop


    sitting down for a rest :)


    wahh full size image has no scroll bar

    Somebody posted a fix for that. not sure if I can find it again.

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 20,851
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Prae drop

    Is that a wolf? If so which wolf is that? I might have her but if not I would like to get her one day.

    Is there any wishlist notifier so that if I put item X in my wishlist and then item X goes on sale I could get a notice saying Item X is on sale for seventy percent off (or what ever it is at)

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 20,851
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Prae drop


    sitting down for a rest :)


    wahh full size image has no scroll bar

    I do not see scroll bar either when it is full size. Waaahhhh!

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    Prae drop

    Is that a wolf? If so which wolf is that? I might have her but if not I would like to get her one day.

    Is there any wishlist notifier so that if I put item X in my wishlist and then item X goes on sale I could get a notice saying Item X is on sale for seventy percent off (or what ever it is at)


    is by Alessandro http://www.daz3d.com/shop/wolf-by-am

    (smaller)

    ws09366.jpg
    1200 x 502 - 93K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    ps1borg said:
    Prae drop


    sitting down for a rest :)


    wahh full size image has no scroll bar



    Somebody posted a fix for that. not sure if I can find it again.

    I'll post smaller sizes :)

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 30,473
    edited December 1969

    i'm thinking about walking all the way to wendy's for a baked potato. or 2 actually- one sour cram and chives and one cheesy one.
    wendy's is on the same block with carvel ice cream and the wine shack.
    it won't be so bad if i call a taxi home. my legs can't handle a round trip walk. bus S54 doesn't run on sundays

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 30,473
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    Prae drop

    Is that a wolf? If so which wolf is that? I might have her but if not I would like to get her one day.

    Is there any wishlist notifier so that if I put item X in my wishlist and then item X goes on sale I could get a notice saying Item X is on sale for seventy percent off (or what ever it is at)


    is by Alessandro http://www.daz3d.com/shop/wolf-by-am

    (smaller)

    wuh oa, that doesn't look like bacon on the floor

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 30,473
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...rats, nobody makes a freebie bacon prop for Poser/Daz.

    I thought at least either Adam Thwaites or TrekkieGrrrl might have.

    Pappy411 made a bacon prop but it is no longer available. It was in the Rendo Marketplace which is where I bought it. It is no longer there.

    Oh you wanted a freebie.


    aww. pappy made some mouthwatering yummies.

    even the keg and pretzels is gone, it's such a cute oktoberfest time keg
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=72584
    pancakes
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=62149
    no more bacon
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=62006

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    Prae drop

    Is that a wolf? If so which wolf is that? I might have her but if not I would like to get her one day.

    Is there any wishlist notifier so that if I put item X in my wishlist and then item X goes on sale I could get a notice saying Item X is on sale for seventy percent off (or what ever it is at)


    is by Alessandro http://www.daz3d.com/shop/wolf-by-am

    (smaller)

    wuh oa, that doesn't look like bacon on the floor

    not toast either so that rules out breakfast ;)

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 30,473
    edited December 1969

    didn't find a hoopak in the daz store :lol:


    there's an Australian boxer dog breed named Imoen. so cute.

    i'm resisting an urge to play Baldur's Gate, if i start i won't come out of it for months.

    my eyes, accidentally found a site with baldur's gate pron. fantasy pron is hotter than r/l people pron.

    im.png
    490 x 466 - 502K
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 10,002
    edited December 1969

    Fast Grabs are easier to catch on the weekends. Apparently, they're not as fast then. ;-)

This discussion has been closed.