Mavka_Reality.jpg
    1080 x 1080 - 191K
  • silvia365silvia365 Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Woooow verry beautiful renders!

I like the new Mavka;-)

• silvia365silvia365 Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Here is a first render from me. Not perfekt, because I use Poser2012 and Daz is verry new
    for me.

hugs Silvia

Mavka

sb-mavkagenesis-02-19-09-2012.jpg
    798 x 737 - 203K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited December 1969

Maybe not perfect, but very attractive!

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    JeanneM said:
    Pendraia said:
    Mavka mixed with Raw's Dwarf Body F1 at 60% with chablis texture

OMG! What a lovely figure she is! And I just love her hair.
    Please stop posting renders? Or do you really want me to get her? :-P :lol: :coolsmile:

:) LOL...I'm trying to resist, too!! LOL :)
    Resistance is futile...you will be assimilated! ; )

OK...I caved...lol. :)

But I'm a little confused by the installers. I seem to have duplicates. Does anyone know if one of these is for PC and one for MAC? Do I need both?

Thanks in advance.

Untitled-1.jpg
    800 x 435 - 276K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited December 1969

That snagged me too. The lower ones in my list were the Mac versions. I think once it goes into the download list it tells you whether it's the .exe or the .zip file. But it's clear once it downloads even if it doesn't. Tiresome, but harmless. Sloppy labeling.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Yep I had the same thing happen to me. Went to download them and the second file was a zip file (guessing those are MAC)...I cancelled the download and continued on :-). So I am guessing the first file is the .exe one and the one underneath is the MAC. Hope this made sense to u :-).

I also caved and got her...oc I had to beg and plead with the hubby for her...lol. I also have the original and what a cutie they both are :-)

Pendraia said:
    JeanneM said:
    Pendraia said:

Please stop posting renders? Or do you really want me to get her? :-P :lol: :coolsmile:

But I'm a little confused by the installers. I seem to have duplicates. Does anyone know if one of these is for PC and one for MAC? Do I need both?

Thanks in advance.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

Thanks, guys! :) ... I think I got it figured out, now! Off to play! heehee~~ :)

• AkhbourAkhbour Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

And the beauty and the beast ...

DreamTeam.jpg
    789 x 1058 - 73K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Phlox said:
    Thanks so much Smay - a great addition to Genesis at an excellent price :coolsmile:

And, as I expected, Mavka mixes well with other morphs too.

So cute! Thank you for the list of morphs!
    May I ask what outfit that is?

• PhloxPhlox Posts: 95
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Phlox said:
    Thanks so much Smay - a great addition to Genesis at an excellent price :coolsmile:

So cute! Thank you for the list of morphs!
    May I ask what outfit that is?

Thank you - it's Enamore from here http://www.daz3d.com/shop/enamore-mage-for-genesis :coolsmile:

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you! Wishlisted ...

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Mercedesk said:
    Pendraia said:
    Mercedesk said:
    I have three brilliant textures for Mavka... nope... I'll stick with the original Mavka... because there is NO WAY I'm giving up the textures I have for her, they are too stunning.

That's all I needed to know...

Hi Mercedesk, no reason you couldn't have both in your runtime I certainly will be. There is the beautiful little puff dress that someone made as a freebie for the old version that I love and a couple of textures that I love not only because they are beautiful but because someone kindly gave them to me. That said the new Mavka is awesome and I can't wait to play some more with her. If you love the old Mavka the new one one is old Mavka on steriods (if you get my drift) . It can just do so much more...

Hugs

Pen

edited to add: Love the renders everyone...

Yep, down the road I may do so, thanks... good point. I just hope the folks who did the previous textures for Mavka, do them for the Genesis version. Agreed...there are a couple I would love to have!

edited September 2012

Pendraia said:
    Just trying genesis's wardrobe on Mavka...here she is with Esidor Hair and Lady of the lake

very cool.Thank you! : )

@Jasmine...lol I knew you wouldn't be able to hold out...lol

All these great renders make me want to buy some of the outfits she's wearing...

Post edited by Pendraia on
  • PhloxPhlox Posts: 95
    edited December 1969

I'm addicted - had a little steampunk post apocalyptic urge :coolsmirk:

steamysml.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 512K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*jawdrop*

Okay. The original Mavka gave me creeps. This? ZOMG HOLY FRIGGEN AWESOME. :bug:

Now I'm hoping that catchup-sales happen soon enough so I can scoop up the widdle thing to my Genesis genepool for a swim.

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

Like I said, the hair and texture work really well with other shapes.

MGHair01.jpg
    508 x 637 - 143K
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited December 1969

Agreed. I love the hair. Those loose strands really adds something extra..

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    JeanneM said:
    Pendraia said:

I didn't. Not because I don't like her mind you, I simply LOVE the hair, and even not because I still use DS4.0 but well... my budget didn't stretch out far enough. So I'll wait for the next sale. :)
    I'm really happy for all you guys that could get her and even more for Smay because I think he deserves a lot of sales.
    In the meantime I'll drool over the renders you guys will post. :-)

Love, Jeanne

edited December 1969

Now isn't she cute? :vampire:

Demon2.jpg
    789 x 1058 - 35K
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Akhbour said:
    Now isn't she cute? :vampire:

U win!

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited September 2012

Just something I threw together in a couple of minutes to show a few items on sale today. Mavka(Smay) and the Shrieker (Ignis). Mavka works very well in the diner uniform.

Mavka's car wouldn't start, and she's late for work. So she grabbed the nearest friendly shrieker to hitch a ride. She's just waiting for her boss at the diner to give her #^%. She'll do more than tell him to "kiss her grits!", she'll turn him into grits as "taxi fare"

DS4.5.0.137beta. Running under Linux/Wine. No postwork... well, hardly any work, pretty much plug and go using Smart Content.

EDIT: The Shrieker is too likable for me to use him as a monster. For some reason he's kinda "cute" an a wormy way. :-)

Kendall

mavka_l4w.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 201K
    Post edited by Kendall Sears on
    edited December 1969

And a last of the "Oh my cuteness" series! For the lightning I used some of the individual light props of InaneGlory's Photostudio 3.

HorrorShow.jpg
    789 x 1081 - 66K
  • HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Phlox said:
    riftwitch said:
    Phlox said:

That is so cute! What morphs did you mix her with? I did one of Mavka mixed with Mr Hyde over here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8011/ . Not nearly as cute, but I was surprised how well it did work out.

Lol, that's a fun Mr Hyde mix :D

I threw a lot of morphs in for this doll:

Thanks, pretty sure I have all the parts now to see if I can find all those dials , love your dial spins!

• edited December 1969

I have the original Mavka but I couldn't resist the Genesis version, especially at this price! Here her head is blended with a little A3 and her body with a bodyshape from Feminine Touch. She borrowed Mech Girl from A3.

mavka01.jpg
    600 x 600 - 228K
  • HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Another one, love this character.

mavka2dr.jpg
    800 x 992 - 99K
  • Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

A quick little followup to earlier... On the way home after a long day...

Title: After dinner at the Diner. Did he or didn't he? You decide.

mavka_afterwork.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 119K
  • TheNathanParableTheNathanParable Posts: 984
    edited December 1969

Just so you guys know, i've discovered how to convert old Mavka clothing to the Genesis Mavka. It's not perfect, but it's good for most intents and purposes.

To put it simply:

1. Load Mavka outfit along with Genesis Mavka.
    2. Pose/Shape Mavka Outfit to fit Genesis Mavka (her proportions are slightly different than before).
    3. Export just the outfit as an .obj. Re-import it.
    4. Using the transfer utility, set the Target to the .obj, and the Source to Genesis/Current. Also, make sure to tick "Reverse Source Shape from Target".
    5. Hit Ok.

Like I said, it's not perfect, but if you already own a bunch of old Mavka clothes you may find it useful (only problem is that you lose any morphs it may have had).

MavkaConvert.png
    800 x 800 - 318K
    edited December 1969

Just so you guys know, i've discovered how to convert old Mavka clothing to the Genesis Mavka. It's not perfect, but it's good for most intents and purposes.

To put it simply:

1. Load Mavka outfit along with Genesis Mavka.
    2. Pose/Shape Mavka Outfit to fit Genesis Mavka (her proportions are slightly different than before).
    3. Export just the outfit as an .obj. Re-import it.
    4. Using the transfer utility, set the Target to the .obj, and the Source to Genesis/Current. Also, make sure to tick "Reverse Source Shape from Target".
    5. Hit Ok.

Like I said, it's not perfect, but if you already own a bunch of old Mavka clothes you may find it useful (only problem is that you lose any morphs it may have had).

Thanks for the info...I will have to give it a try.
  • TZORGTZORG Posts: 148
    edited December 1969

This is the product that pushed me to install 4.5 (it's not the first to require it is it?)

4.5 seems really fast for some reason! Didn't expect that.