MG_Close_sketch_002.jpg
581 x 800 - 35K
MG_Close_sketch_001.jpg
581 x 800 - 35K
Post edited by smay on

Comments

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Excellent work my friend great to see you back. I see your doing the morph stuff again !!!

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Looks good!
    Since you asked about the clothes: I like the second the most.Maybe with the top of the first set. :)

Keep up on doing the things you like to do.

Love, Jeanne

• KalisxKalisx Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

The second is the best ... for me.

Really appreciate your work Smay :-)

• PhloxPhlox Posts: 95
    edited December 1969

I like them all - I can never have enough fairy clothes. Looking really good so far :)

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

All of the clothes look good to me. I'm excited at the prospect of having Mavka as a Genesis shape!

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

They all look good, but I think picture No. 2 ist the best.

• adzanadzan Posts: 268
    edited December 1969

I think i'd most likely buy - The skirt from the first image with the top of the second Image:
    Skirt A with Top B - lol

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I couldn't choose between 1 and 2 - and I want her! :)

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,402
    edited December 1969

I like them all, but If it had to chose only one, it would be number two. I really like the character, no matter what she's wearing.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

I'm with the others I like 2 the best - I think because I can see male fae wearing the bottom part. Having said that I love the shape of the 3rd one.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,512
    edited December 1969

I like the top on the 2nd one, but love the whole outfit on the 3rd, just wish the top part of it wasn't tube top like between the breasts, always hard to keep that part from being skin tight without a spandex morph on any outfit.. I also hope the outfit is sold separate, would love to use it on other genesis figures since I really have no use for mavka.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,038
    edited August 2012

Can you post them next to the original Mavka? Mainly the heads. I want to see what one stays true to the original without any textures. I hope the head isn't changed, and if so, by very very little. I love the original mavka. I'm not really worried about the body, but for me the face is essential. Hope I'm not being too demanding:) LOL just realized its the same head. Anyways then just that one next to the original. And I say all three outfits:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 541
    edited December 1969

Definite buy for me. I was a little worried that she might not look like Mavka but she does!! Now if I could get the clothes I have for Mavka to fit Mavka for Genesis, I'd be very happy!

• Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 397
    edited December 1969

I really like the second one (seconding that the skirt would look great on the men too) but I absolutely adore the bell belt from the third... That is just ridiculously cute.

• smaysmay Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

I also hope the outfit is sold separate, would love to use it on other genesis figures since I really have no use for mavka.

Yes, outfit will be sold separate, and maybe will be a bundle with Mavka and hair.
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Can you post them next to the original Mavka? Mainly the heads. I want to see what one stays true to the original without any textures. I hope the head isn't changed, and if so, by very very little. I love the original mavka. I'm not really worried about the body, but for me the face is essential. Hope I'm not being too demanding:) LOL just realized its the same head. Anyways then just that one next to the original. And I say all three outfits:)

Mavka for Genesis is a little different from the original model. I made a little less cheeks, hands and feet.

mavka_002.jpg
    500 x 650 - 49K
  • CapscesCapsces Posts: 465
    edited December 1969

I like the skirt on one and the top on two.

• GhostpantherGhostpanther Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

I like the idea of a skirt out of leaves like in the first set, but as a complete set I like the second set much more ;-)

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No you didn't.. the top two clothes are awesome, please do them also for old, non genesis mavka.. pretty please :D

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Looks great. Will we be able to use current Mavka morphs, textures and clothes with her?

edited December 1969

Looks great. Will we be able to use current Mavka morphs, textures and clothes with her?

Of course not :)
    But you can use any content of other Genesis-products.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,242
    edited December 1969

Any chance of getting a Mavka clone morph for autofit? 3DUniverse seems to be doing a lovely job of one for Sadie for Genesis. Just being able to port over the clothing will be a good step up. The morphs we'll have to roll our own, but Genesis does a fine job of that.

Will the UV maps be the same, so we can use the original skins?

edited December 1969

JOdel said:

I used the Genesis Female UV.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    Any chance of getting a Mavka clone morph for autofit? 3DUniverse seems to be doing a lovely job of one for Sadie for Genesis. Just being able to port over the clothing will be a good step up. The morphs we'll have to roll our own, but Genesis does a fine job of that.

Yes, those are the things I was asking. Honestly, I don't understand why it's "of course not" since it's been done with many other characters - both a uv mapping option for the skin of the original and the autofit

edited August 2012

JOdel said:

Yes, those are the things I was asking. Honestly, I don't understand why it's "of course not" since it's been done with many other characters - both a uv mapping option for the skin of the original and the autofit

Well, shifting to the V4 UVs (Genesis Female default) does widen the options significantly.

Post edited by JOdel on
    edited August 2012

Sorry. Unintentional duplicate post.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • JulesartJulesart Posts: 20
    edited August 2012

I think you should make them all. You don't have to include them in one pack. Create a starter set, or a basic set and then create add ons for the outfit for more versatility. I would buy each one. I can't decide so as you can tell I want them all. Oops I did not read all the posts and I was talking about the initial clothing question. Would it be possible to include a morph to help resixe her head, bigger, smaller etc.?

Post edited by Julesart on
  • zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:

Once there is a shape that matches the original figure, it should be simple to use that as a source shape in the Transfer Utility.

I would really love to see more previously standalone figures remade as shapes for Genesis. It just opens up so many more options for wardrobe, hair, accessories, etc. :) I always liked Kali and Kelm, but didn't want to get into another line of figures that I wouldn't have much content for.

edited December 1969

I would definitely want to drop the head size. Not the neck size, but the head.

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

My hats off to you Smay I know how hard it is to get those eyelashes in the right place and keep the eye in the right position, you've done an amazing job with the morph !!!