Mavka for Genesis - Now with DSON!!! [Commercial]

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,038
    edited August 2012

smay said:
    Zev0 said:
    Can you post them next to the original Mavka? Mainly the heads. I want to see what one stays true to the original without any textures. I hope the head isn't changed, and if so, by very very little. I love the original mavka. I'm not really worried about the body, but for me the face is essential. Hope I'm not being too demanding:) LOL just realized its the same head. Anyways then just that one next to the original. And I say all three outfits:)

Mavka for Genesis is a little different from the original model. I made a little less cheeks, hands and feet.

I loved those cheeks...its what made her so adorable...Specially how it flowed on the side of her lips. Also how the upper lip protrudes more than the lower along with that unique curve on the upper lip.. Not to worry though, this new one is still beautiful.

Full80108.jpg
    800 x 600 - 234K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Smay you just made my day after a really horrible week...thank you so much for making Mavka for Genesis.

She looks absolutely adorable!

I love all three outfits and would buy them all.

Hugs

Pen

• smaysmay Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

My hats off to you Smay I know how hard it is to get those eyelashes in the right place and keep the eye in the right position, you've done an amazing job with the morph !!!

Yes with lashes always have problems, especially when need to make a mirror morphs :(

edited August 2012

Would it be possible to include a morph to help resixe her head, bigger, smaller etc.?

This can be done with standard Genesis tools.

MG_scale_head.jpg
    800 x 714 - 49K
    Post edited by smay on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    smay said:
    Zev0 said:
    Can you post them next to the original Mavka? Mainly the heads. I want to see what one stays true to the original without any textures. I hope the head isn't changed, and if so, by very very little. I love the original mavka. I'm not really worried about the body, but for me the face is essential. Hope I'm not being too demanding:) LOL just realized its the same head. Anyways then just that one next to the original. And I say all three outfits:)

Mavka for Genesis is a little different from the original model. I made a little less cheeks, hands and feet.

I loved those cheeks...its what made her so adorable...Specially how it flowed on the side of her lips. Also how the upper lip protrudes more than the lower along with that unique curve on the upper lip.. Not to worry though, this new one is still beautiful.

Well - I prefer the new Mavka. The cheeks of the original one are what made me not buy her.

edited December 1969

lol, each to his own I guess:)

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    lol, each to his own I guess:)

Right - maybe you can get her cheeks back with one of the Genesis Evo morphs.
    :)

edited December 1969

Naa. I'll just send her to Zbrush. Its easier to manually sculpt the features and get them the way I want.

• TheNathanParableTheNathanParable Posts: 984
    edited December 1969

adzan said:
    I think i'd most likely buy - The skirt from the first image with the top of the second Image:
    Skirt A with Top B - lol

I second this. I love the first skirt and the second top, and think they would work well together. :)

Wow Smay, you've been a bit of a Genesis powerhouse recently. First the Chibi people, then Nata, now Mavka.

I know one never existed for the original Mavka, but is there any chance of a male companion to Mavka? If not, how well does Mavka's shape work with, say, Hiro4 or Jason?

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,242
    edited December 1969

Mavka's partner is Gosha. I'd like to see him for Genesis as well. Or certainly his characters and wardrobe.

He's a rarity in that he's not sickeningly "cute" -- which makes him potentially a lot more useful.

edited December 1969

If Mavka for Genesis will be popular, it is possible will appear Gosha for Genesis :)

edited December 1969

That sounds lovely.

edited December 1969

costume is ready :)

mavka_05.png
    500 x 650 - 109K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

Just love the little ankle wraps with bells - so glad you went with that skirt.

edited December 1969

Love the outfit!!!!. Can you place her next to default V5 so I can get a sense of her scale?

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

So cute!!! And I really love the first two outfits equally and would love to have them to mix and match! :)

edited December 1969

So far, they of the same height.

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

Could Kali and Kelm for Genesis be in our future? :D

edited December 1969

Would have to ask Nursoda about that.

• Kesha2009Kesha2009 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

Mavka for Genesis Yay! You do awesome work Smay!
    I like all the outfits
    Question-Is she being made for DS4.5?

edited December 1969

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

edited December 1969

Kesha2009 said:

Question-Is she being made for DS4.5?

Yes, for DS 4.5 or higher

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Love the outfit!!!!. Can you place her next to default V5 so I can get a sense of her scale?

I plan to do her at a rate of about 60% of the base figure.

edited December 1969

That sounds just about right:)

edited December 1969

Separate head and bodymorph?

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Separate head and bodymorph?

Yes, as usual :)

edited December 1969

:) :) :)

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:
    Would have to ask Nursoda about that.

Oops! :red: Sorry about that!

edited December 1969

new hair for Mavka

mavka_06.png
    500 x 650 - 289K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

smay said:
    new hair for Mavka

Wow...love the hair and those gorgeous eyes and the outfit....love it...love it...love it!

Can't wait for her to be released.