Beautiful renders.

I really hope to see a gosha too.

Mixed Mavka with Jason.

mavjason1.jpg
    707 x 1000 - 314K
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

"Come up and see me some time"
    Genesis Mavka makes herself at home on skull rock...

come_up_and_see_me_some_time.jpg
    1159 x 1500 - 308K
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Not much time to play during lunch break but here is a quicky of a fairy girl named Mata. I was in such a hurry I forgot to dial in some pointy ears! doh

Mata.jpg
    486 x 750 - 363K
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

SQUEE!

I've seen a lot of things for original Mavka at Rendo and was always tempted, but never felt I could give the time from my M4V4 projects. So exciting to see her for Genesis where I can support her just by supporting a morph! OM NOM starter bundle.

edited December 1969

exciting to see her for Genesis where I can support her just by supporting a morph!

Yeah I agree. When I was still using Gen4 stuff I had to stick on only V4 content since I didn't want to invest in Aiko4 or Girl4 as well, would have cost so much money.

Nice to know I won't have to get specialized clothes for her!

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 541
    edited December 1969

Thanks Smay for making Mavka for Genesis. I got the bundle but won't be able to play until tonight. Now if I could just get the original Mavka clothes to fit Genesis.....

:-)

Thanks.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited December 1969

Well, there's no harm in seeing what autofit can do. And at least original Mavka's feet didn't have the Gen4 default point to them, did they?

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

I apologize if this has already been asked, but... I have several Mavka items... will they work with the Genesis Mavka? Such as the textures and clothing I have?

edited December 1969

I wouldn't expect textures to work, since original Mavka's UVs aren't available to Genesis. But the clothing may autorfit, as coming from an "unsupported" original.

• TheNathanParableTheNathanParable Posts: 984
    edited December 1969

As far as I know, Autofit won't work as Smay hasn't provided a Mavka clone shape (required for Autofit to work).

If you have another program like Wardrobe Wizard or Cross-dresser (with the necessary licenses), you could try converting them to V4 and then using Autofit.

edited December 1969

I have three brilliant textures for Mavka... nope... I'll stick with the original Mavka... because there is NO WAY I'm giving up the textures I have for her, they are too stunning.

That's all I needed to know...

• AkhbourAkhbour Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Awesome smay! Mavka makes a very cute fairy!

Dreaming.jpg
    707 x 999 - 47K
    edited September 2012

Well, I figured I had nothing to lose by trying. And, no, autofit doesn't come even close to putting an original Mavka outfit on Mavka Genesis. They all end up about half-sized and stuck down between her thighs.

Some items can be scaled and parented to sort of fit however.

Mavka-Test.jpg
    800 x 946 - 101K
    Post edited by JOdel on
  • DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,487
    edited December 1969

Couldn't resist, mavka, the monument and candace texture

Now this is really adorable!

Smay I have to hand it to you... you always release amazing content at the MOST amazing prices. Seriously. WOW.

Haven't been able to resist and had a GC tempting me... gave in!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Glad to know I'm not the only one who should be working but bought Mavka instead. Can't wait till lunch so I can actually get a quick render in :)I won't tell if you don't...; )

Lovely Pendraia.

I mixed her with the Mountain Troll

Thanks Scorpio, that means a lot coming from you. It's hard to go wrong with this lovely lady. I tried troll last night too but didn't have time to render. Two more days and I get two weeks off so I'll get chance to play.

edited December 1969

JeanneM said:
    Pendraia said:
    Mavka mixed with Raw's Dwarf Body F1 at 60% with chablis texture

OMG! What a lovely figure she is! And I just love her hair.
    Please stop posting renders? Or do you really want me to get her? :-P :lol: :coolsmile: I couldn't resist so the more the merrier...; )
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    She aint scared. she'll just morph into mr hyde and smack the living daylights out of her:)
    rofl...
    edited September 2012

Mercedesk said:
    I have three brilliant textures for Mavka... nope... I'll stick with the original Mavka... because there is NO WAY I'm giving up the textures I have for her, they are too stunning.

Hi Mercedesk, no reason you couldn't have both in your runtime I certainly will be. There is the beautiful little puff dress that someone made as a freebie for the old version that I love and a couple of textures that I love not only because they are beautiful but because someone kindly gave them to me. That said the new Mavka is awesome and I can't wait to play some more with her. If you love the old Mavka the new one one is old Mavka on steriods (if you get my drift) . It can just do so much more...

Hugs

Pen

edited to add: Love the renders everyone...

Post edited by Pendraia on
  • JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

JeanneM said:
    Pendraia said:

Please stop posting renders? Or do you really want me to get her? :-P :lol: :coolsmile:

:) LOL...I'm trying to resist, too!! LOL :)

edited December 1969

JeanneM said:
    Pendraia said:

Please stop posting renders? Or do you really want me to get her? :-P :lol: :coolsmile:

:) LOL...I'm trying to resist, too!! LOL :)
    Resistance is futile...you will be assimilated! ; )

edited December 1969

Just trying genesis's wardrobe on Mavka...here she is with Esidor Hair and Lady of the lake

Lady_Mavka.jpg
    600 x 1500 - 615K
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Mercedesk said:

Hi Mercedesk, no reason you couldn't have both in your runtime I certainly will be. There is the beautiful little puff dress that someone made as a freebie for the old version that I love and a couple of textures that I love not only because they are beautiful but because someone kindly gave them to me. That said the new Mavka is awesome and I can't wait to play some more with her. If you love the old Mavka the new one one is old Mavka on steriods (if you get my drift) . It can just do so much more...

Hugs

Pen

edited to add: Love the renders everyone...

Yep, down the road I may do so, thanks... good point. I just hope the folks who did the previous textures for Mavka, do them for the Genesis version.

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297
    edited December 1969

This is a must buy for me. But I'll have to wait until payday.

edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Just trying genesis's wardrobe on Mavka...here she is with Esidor Hair and Lady of the lake

very cool.

• PhloxPhlox Posts: 95
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much Smay - a great addition to Genesis at an excellent price :coolsmile:

And, as I expected, Mavka mixes well with other morphs too.

dollysml.jpg
    1001 x 1350 - 534K
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Phlox said:
    Thanks so much Smay - a great addition to Genesis at an excellent price :coolsmile:

That is so cute! What morphs did you mix her with? I did one of Mavka mixed with Mr Hyde over here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8011/ . Not nearly as cute, but I was surprised how well it did work out.

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

The texture for this character is really well done and the hair is outstanding - can't wait for more color options!

edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    Phlox said:

That is so cute! What morphs did you mix her with? I did one of Mavka mixed with Mr Hyde over here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8011/ . Not nearly as cute, but I was surprised how well it did work out.

At a guess, Hitomi, but there may be others as well. I *like* that outfit on her, and is that 3Dream and Mairy's new hair?

edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    Phlox said:

Lol, that's a fun Mr Hyde mix :D

I threw a lot of morphs in for this doll:

morphs.jpg
    322 x 1066 - 60K
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:

At a guess, Hitomi, but there may be others as well. I *like* that outfit on her, and is that 3Dream and Mairy's new hair?

It is - Gregoria hair. The out of the box colour mixes are a lot of fun too.

dolly3sml.jpg
    1120 x 1450 - 657K