Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133

Happy News to you my friend  :)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Hi Ivy! The Shadows of the Past had many wonderful moments- I like a gal that can kick a dude's hiney and take the time to send a snooty text right afterward, lol. The birds in flight and other small details were really good, you should be very proud! 

Novica said:

Hi Ivy! The Shadows of the Past had many wonderful moments- I like a gal that can kick a dude's hiney and take the time to send a snooty text right afterward, lol. The birds in flight and other small details were really good, you should be very proud! 

Thank you very much Novica for watching my animations  and the very sweet comment :)

edited January 2016

Hollywood School Girl

I've been converted overing some old stuff I had to Iray mats & settings.

Rendered in Daz4.8.  HDRi Background -  Click for HD view

Hollywood School girl2.jpg
    667 x 1080 - 67K
    Hollywood School girl.jpg
    667 x 1080 - 54K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147

looks swell to me laugh

Thank you very much Bigh :)

The Flying Dutchman      Orignal Post in Daz Galleries

Rendered in Daz Studio 4.8 , with No post work.

This is made up of all older content, that I kit bashed together and converted to Iray Mats. The lighting consist of Magix's 101 world domes for Iray and I custom illuminated the clouds & the windows on the ship by hand. it took me 32 hours total to build and convert mats for the scene and 22 minutes of rendering with Dz Studio Iray. Click for best view 1080 HD

no ones on the ship

must be a ghost ship surprise

They properly sailed through the Bermuda Triangle surprise

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

That's indeed a ghostly image, loads of work in it and it shows!

(And cheeky I'm a Dutchman, but I can't fly.,,..... wink)

glaseye said:

Thank you very much for all your comments .. 

I can be honest  and say I am not a Dutchman..err Dutchwoman either... But I do make a great pain in the A$$.devil

Ivy said:
    glaseye said:

Thank you very much for all your comments .. 

I can be honest  and say I am not a Dutchman..err Dutchwoman either... But I do make a great pain in the A$$.devil

still laughing surprise

School Girls Walking to School.

This is the biggest scene I ever did using Iray. This render uses Stonemasons China town using the Iray mats it came with. The characters I converted to Iray. which were 5 different types of Asian School girls created in G2F that I hand spun dialed my self but the textures are from a bunch of girls by Silver. &  1 G2M  with M6 texture walking away.  The render took me about a hour . But it used 23.7 gigs of my 24 gig of ram. and all of my 2 graphic cards gpu memory .. I was afraid it was going to crash before it was done rendering..lol .  I used the Global Daz Iray present for the light source. Set to 7Am

Best viewed full size 1920 x 1080 -  Orignal Posted in the Daz Gallery

can i get a group Hug devil

• Ivy said:

The VIP
    10-  1080 HD CG Photo-realistic graphics, rendered in Iray. Link: Take a helicopter ride with a VIP

I love the lighting in these renders! :)

bigh said:

can i get a group Hug devil

:)

Ivy said:

The VIP
    10-  1080 HD CG Photo-realistic graphics, rendered in Iray. Link: Take a helicopter ride with a VIP

I love the lighting in these renders! :)

Thank you. I used HDRi light and bg . and added a lens flare in postwork photoshop to give it a little depth.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    Ivy said:

This is made up of all older content, that I kit bashed together and converted to Iray Mats. The lighting consist of Magix's 101 world domes for Iray and I custom illuminated the clouds & the windows on the ship by hand. it took me 32 hours total to build and convert mats for the scene and 22 minutes of rendering with Dz Studio Iray. Click for best view 1080 HD

Ivy this is INCREDIBLE. It certainly shows that you indeed put a lot of time and effort in to it! That should be in a contest somewhere.

edited January 2016
    Novica said:
    Ivy said:

Ivy this is INCREDIBLE. It certainly shows that you indeed put a lot of time and effort in to it! That should be in a contest somewhere.

Thank you very much Novica for your kind comment,  I would not even no where to enter this,  I make these type renders for fun and give them away , so I have never really given it much thought to enter things like this into a contest.

Though I do have in the works a new Karate girl animation properly be done in a month or so.  this is one of the test renders, take from the first scene

scene04-test1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 158K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • TeofaTeofa Posts: 823
    edited January 2016

I will miss your images and videos, Ivy.  A person does have to stand their ground.

I'm pretty fed up with the DAZ white knight posse myself.   I'll be forever grateful to DAZ for providing me with entry into this hobby at no cost, but that does not mean I'll rubber stamp every decision they make.

Good luck :)

Post edited by Teofa on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711

Yes I voiced my disaproval too and then finally downloaded the Dragon Armour through connect cheeky

is not a stamp of approval though, just wanted to see how it all worked or how badly

as a Carrara user Connect will be something along with G3F & M I simply cannot use, I will just try and buy stuff I can and as it gets harder buy less and less, will not stop doing videos as I hope you do not, maybe learn more about rigging and animating  in other apps etc, can be a push enlightened

edited March 2016

Karate Girl - Lung lo’s magic statue in HD

Published on Mar 11, 2016

Join Suki in another Karate Girl adventures . Her mission? to traveling around the world to find & retrieve the ancient magic statue of her master LUNG LO , that was stolen by the evil Chen's. This ancient statue holds the powers to transport in time and place & contains all the souls of the master past.

Karate Girl Adventures, is an Ivy Summers original animated cartoon series. IvysDomain.com     Karate Girl series

Created & rendered with Daz Studio 4.8 www.daz3d.com

Click the picture below to watch animation or click or if you prefer  this link  Karate girl on Youtube

Post edited by Ivy on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,219

I like how you used the maps to travel around the globe,  very Indy Jones!  The only bad guy I felt didn't deserve the pounding was the little guy carryng the tray of food into the cell.  I know she's Karate girl,  but she could have easily dealt with him by simply closing the door and locking him in,  he seemed oblivious enough.  But as always,  this series is fun  to watch!  Keep em coming. 

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Loved the latest episode, Ivy!

@ FirstBastion, Thank you for watching and the sweet comment. I hope noticed how i used your sets.  the "Halfway Up" set is really great gave me a ton of options to use it. now i got to come up with a plan to use your bunker set.

@Knittingmommy Thank you very much for watching commenting on my new animation Cathy. I really apprecaite it :)

very nice - like the hair moves and the outfits for her

edited March 2016

Thanks Bigh .. its a older A4 hair set I parented to g2f. it has a lot of morphs to work with for effects. a lot of new hair pieces don't have as many dynamic morphs as the older ones do

Post edited by Ivy on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

That was really cool!  I recognized some of First Bastions sets and I too really like the hair movements. 

Thank you very much Ice dragon :)

Horse Fire

Low weight Mobil device art. Rendered in Daz Studio with Iray.

click for best view full size -