Why Is My Pie Crust Still Frozen Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,723
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Sitting in the sun sticky fingered, fried chicken on a plastic tray for lunch today :)

I always thought you were a dude

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

and Peanut wore 2 shoes. his batnut mobile was so awesome.
    bite a O'Henry and you'll get the Skittles and end up with a Sour Patch. ROTFLMAO!!
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

...raw and cold here after two days of fairly heavy rain.

Wondering how much "R Factor" corrugated cardboard has with winter approaching. Things are looking really bleak for finding a new place, and don't have a whole lot of time left. Really need to take a week off as most rental offices are only open during the weekdays, but won't be able to until December as the company I work for does it's annual inventory audit next month .

Using an expense calculator on a local social service agency site, to afford the average rate here in Portland for rent plus utilities, I would need to be earning twice what I do. That certainly ain't going to happen in what is predominantly a low paying service occupation market like we have here.

...looks like it is shaping up to be a RL winter of discontent.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I've used "memetic virus" for the thing Miss Bad Wolf is describing.

edited December 1969

Yes, you can move those DS scripts outside of Runtime and remove the Poser files.

YAY! I shall do so then!

edited December 1969

I saw that on AFHV once. Still fun to watch. TY
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Sitting in the sun sticky fingered, fried chicken on a plastic tray for lunch today :)

I always thought you were a dude

heh :) you haz clicks :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Wondering how much "R Factor" corrugated cardboard has with winter approaching. Things are looking really bleak for finding a new place, and don't have a whole lot of time left. Really need to take a week off as most rental offices are only open during the weekdays, but won't be able to until December as the company I work for does it's annual inventory audit next month .

Using an expense calculator on a local social service agency site, to afford the average rate here in Portland for rent plus utilities, I would need to be earning twice what I do. That certainly ain't going to happen in what is predominantly a low paying service occupation market like we have here.

Sorry we stole your summer. Saving a shady spot on a sunny beach for you here anytime you want one :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited October 2012

gahh loco - tryin to uv map the spring wiget in wings, i want it laid out in a neat rectangle so a lateral stripe would wind neatly up the spring, coocoo coocoo

looks like my render is almost done. render buckets are crawling.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

Sorry we stole your summer. Saving a shady spot on a sunny beach for you here anytime you want one :)
    ...if this whole rental thing falls through, I just may get a passport and take you up on the offer. Several more months of summer couldn't hurt.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I saw that on AFHV once. Still fun to watch. TY

that raccoon's family must have a cozy treehouse. :)

edited December 1969

i forgot how kewl is the blowin in the wind tool.

the rdna freebies has a sparkler and fireworks, pretty.

121021-2a.png
    392 x 524 - 357K
    edited December 1969

i forgot how kewl is the blowin in the wind tool.

the rdna freebies has a sparkler and fireworks, pretty.

Darn, more stuff I meant to buy. Thanks loads, off to the shop.
    edited December 1969

I had a dream that I had to pee. I woke up and found out that I actually had to pee. I got to the bathroom right away.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

...if this whole rental thing falls through, I just may get a passport and take you up on the offer. Several more months of summer couldn't hurt.

*sigh* they just put up the price of a ticket into the country though, no fair ;)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Yes, you can move those DS scripts outside of Runtime and remove the Poser files.

YAY! I shall do so then!

Okay, related to this:

I got "Battle Maiden", and it has .DSA files. When I move them outside of Poser directory to DAZ directories, and try to clicky-click them, they do not load stuff. Whassup with that?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Skiriki said:

YAY! I shall do so then!

Okay, related to this:

I got "Battle Maiden", and it has .DSA files. When I move them outside of Poser directory to DAZ directories, and try to clicky-click them, they do not load stuff. Whassup with that?

Zapped by relative pathnames is my relativity theory.

edited December 1969

Y'mean, absolute? ;) 'Cause the object/geometry/material libraries remain where they should be.

I'm gonna guess that this, however, is the actual culprit:

"// DAZ Studio version 3.1 filetype Materials Preset"

So it is not actually for loading the file, but setting the materials...

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

It's raining, it's raining~

<3<br /> .
    Woke up to the sound of rain outside my window :D

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Y'mean, absolute? ;) 'Cause the object/geometry/material libraries remain where they should be.

Yes, most of the time the ones in Poser libraries are mats -- if they were for loading objects there would be .daz files or they need to stay with the .pp2/.cr2

edited December 1969

How do I get more Genesis content into 2012? I want to play with Genesis in 2012.

edited October 2012

Yes, most of the time the ones in Poser libraries are mats -- if they were for loading objects there would be .daz files or they need to stay with the .pp2/.cr2

Right, I'll keep an eye for that.

Incidentally, it would be really friggin' lovely if lots more products had COMPLETE split installers, so I could focus my worrying to just ONE directory systems instead of two.

But my Figures/Creatures and Figures/People folders on Poser-style runtime are now REALLY purty.

...does DAZ accept volunteers for converting old products to .duf files? For some minor perks or stuff like that.

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

Never go to TV troopes to look up just one item. NEVER! It is like those chips, cannot have just one.

edited December 1969

awake before eight. am. spring widgets, flying monkeys

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

*sigh* they just put up the price of a ticket into the country though, no fair ;)

travel by canoe? lol, where was that map of the route

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

absolutely :)

edited December 1969

How do I get more Genesis content into 2012? I want to play with Genesis in 2012.

If you have the plugin the d3d DSON loader script worked for me (mac os) http://d3d.sesseler.de/index.php?software=poserpython

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

travel by canoe? lol, where was that map of the route

Is 40 000 years old by now, so probably lost :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

If you have the plugin the d3d DSON loader script worked for me (mac os) http://d3d.sesseler.de/index.php?software=poserpython

My computer has win 7 on it.

This discussion has been closed.