Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Ha.. that's great Agi.. Not heard that version... Well done artwork... although.. I think Santa best sit down... He's gonna fall off the sled!  lol.  Thanks for helping to keep this thread going.  :)

Christmas magic, even Santa doesn't Understand it.

got'cha (winks)

Santa said he didn't understand how it worked in this movie. It's a very Violent Night but funny and a good movie.

NO thank you .. I'll pass.

• LauritaLaurita Posts: 196

Robert Johnson.

RobertJohnson.jpg
    4500 x 3000 - 3M
    edited January 1

Laurita said:

Robert Johnson.

That is a lovely artwork Laurita... I had to look up who Robert Johnson was... a blues musician... but which song???  I'd love to know more about which song inspired you with this artwork... :)

I think I found your inspiration...

Post edited by Llola Lane on
    edited January 14

Laurita said:

There's the popular myth that Crossroad Blues is actually about Robert Johnson selling his soul to become a better guitar player.

Oh yes... I read that too... I sure hope he didn't sell his soul... We only have 1 and it is precious.  ;)

• acbacb Posts: 354
    edited February 2

It is surprisingly rare, that I get inspired by music. And when that happens, it tends to be 'punny' nonsense. wink

"League Of Distortion - Wolf Or Lamb"

Wolf or Lamp

WolfOrLamp.jpg
    1920 x 2560 - 620K
    Post edited by acb on
  • adamsrobtadamsrobt Posts: 66

acb said:

It is surprisingly rare, that I get inspired by music. And when that happens, it tends to be 'punny' nonsense. wink

Wolf or Lamp

I imagine a lot of fun could be had with "misheard lyrics." Love the render! 

acb said:

Wolf or Lamp

Glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth when I saw this artwork.. LOL...  Not my kind of music but your artwork is fun... Thanks for contributing to this thread acb... Well done!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,169

adamsrobt said:

Fun fact: the word for misheard lyrics is "mondegreen", which is itself a misheard lyric. Some old English folk song contained the line "and laid him on the green", which a lot of people misheard as "and Lady Mondegreen".

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,603

acb said:

Hahaha! :D Very nice render and also a new band for me to check-out. Suprised it's not come up on my YouTube recommendations before as I believe the lead vocalist is also from Exit Eden.

• adamsrobt said:

acb said:

Wolf or Lamp

Omg, love it acb!! laugh And yes adamsrobt, I can imagine we can have a lot of fun doing some renders with "misheard lyrics" for this thread... laugh

As an aside: I remember there was a guy who did all these fun 'misheard lyrics' takes on IG and tiktok. One funny one was how frequently "Lorraine" showed up in songs... https://www.instagram.com/coxy.official/reel/CoaYygJooeg/ And oh goodness, just spotted this one as I went looking him up: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvpuGWrIenb/

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,081
    edited February 5

Place holder.  Posted to wrong thread.  Will do another render inspired by music and post here.

Bug Hunt SciFi Animals Dio for Lola Feb 2024.jpg
    1600 x 1066 - 210K
    Post edited by Diomede on

After you're gone

Gallery Link for used assets.

This one is a bit of a mash-up of two ideas. One that has been milling around in my head for a while and one that relates to a slightly different idea I originally had for a challenge to do a dance-themed render. I think this worked out better than either of the two ideas I had before. As always, I think there are probably a few things I could have added to it but I have to stop and post it at some point and hopefully it makes sense to those of you who haven't had this idea bouncing around your head for the past 6 months.

The inspiration/context is the song "Close to me Always" by Dorothy

Note: I would have posted the official video but it was just a static image of the album cover and so I have linked an unofficial lyric video.

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited February 22

SofaCitizen said:

After you're gone

This one is a bit of a mash-up of two ideas. One that has been milling around in my head for a while and one that relates to a slightly different idea I originally had for a challenge to do a dance-themed render. I think this worked out better than either of the two ideas I had before. As always, I think there are probably a few things I could have added to it but I have to stop and post it at some point and hopefully it makes sense to those of you who haven't had this idea bouncing around your head for the past 6 months.

Note: I would have posted the official video but it was just a static image of the album cover and so I have linked an unofficial lyric video.

love it yes

Post edited by XaatXuun on

XaatXuun said:

love it yes

Thank you :)

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524

Inspired by this:

Hello World

(3Delight & Gimp)

• LauritaLaurita Posts: 196
    edited March 21

Middle of the Road

I still think that Chrissie Hynde is one of the best role models a girl could choose.

Middle of the Road

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,233

I guess Llola Lane hasn't been here in a while. Feb?

edited March 30

Oh my am I bad!!!!!!!!!  I've not been getting notices for this thread so I thought I didn't have anything to look at... Imagine my surprise to find all the wonderful artworks/music.  I am sorry I didn't check sooner... Thank you all for keeping this thread going..  I'll try and look back more often... Happy Easter one and all.. hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Laurita said:

Middle of the Road

I still think that Chrissie Hynde is one of the best role models a girl could choose.

WOW... I'm ashamed to say I had to look up Chrissie Hynde... and she grew up not far from where I lived in Cleveland, Ohio.  THANK YOU Laurita for posting this.  I feel like a got to know a nice lady when I read about her on the internet.  I look forward to your next posting.  :)

nattaruk said:

Inspired by this:

Hello World

----

(3Delight & Gimp)

That artwork looks just like the video clip nattaruk... Well done.. I have NO idea what she's singing though... LOL.   Thanks for sharing.

SofaCitizen said:

After you're gone

This is great SofaCitizen... Hardest part for me too is knowing WHEN to stop adding... lol.  I never know if I've gone a little overboard.  I'm pretty simplistic in nature.  Thanks for sharing.

AgitatedRiot said:

I said it before when you first posted this in the weekly thread.. Wonderful artwork and yes... makes sense when you add the video. ;)  

Sorry for late reply.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888

Llola Lane said:

Oh my am I bad!!!!!!!!!  I've not been getting notices for this thread so I thought I didn't have anything to look at... Imagine my surprise to find all the wonderful artworks/music.  I am sorry I didn't check sooner... Thank you all for keeping this thread going..  I'll try and look back more often... Happy Easter one and all.. hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The forum sends only one notification, for the first post after your last visit, in order to avoid spamming. that does mean that if a notification goes astray or is missed you won't get any more until you happen to visit the thread.

Richard Haseltine said:

Llola Lane said:

The forum sends only one notification, for the first post after your last visit, in order to avoid spamming. that does mean that if a notification goes astray or is missed you won't get any more until you happen to visit the thread.

Yes... I figured as much.  My bad for not visiting more often.  Last few months have been really busy for me... I'll check in more often :)  Thanks.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

Laurita said:

Robert Johnson.

Crossroad?   "Got down on my knee."

Translation of the lyrics for LiSA's 『HELLO WORLD』

Verse 1:

Mite goran ai i uchu                                                            Look at the blue universe

Mugen hirogaru yokuboo obore-so                                    Infinite, expanding desire, I feel like I’m drowning

Kodomo no hitomi de mite mitai shabontama                    I want to see soap bubbles with a child’s eyes

Dore dake kirei ni meite iru ndarou                                    I wonder how beautiful it looks

Te ni shita tsumori no jiyuu ushinatte iku                           I’m losing the freedom I thought I had

Chorus 1:

hello my life hello new world

hello hello hello everyday

hello hello sakende (shout) Oh It's alright

Datte moshika shitara ashita sora ga warete ochite kuru ne     Maybe tomorrow the sky will split and fall, yeah

Donna shunkan mo taisetsu ni shitai                                         I want to cherish every moment

Nari yamanaide kono kokoro habataki mae                              Don’t stop ringing, this heart can flap its wings and dance

with you

Verse 2:

Kumonoue no taiyo emerarudo nodokutsu-kun no kodo         The sun above the clouds, the emerald cave, your heartbeat

Yaritakunai koto shi teru hima wanai                                       I don’t have time to do anything I don’t want to do

Kono sekai wa kiseki de afure teru                                         This world is full of miracles

Kimi no egao mo nakigao mo nokoshitai                                I want to keep your smiling and crying face

Chorus 2:

hello hello hello everyone

hello hello sakende Oh It's alright

Datte moshika shitara ashita sora ga warete ochite kuru ne    Maybe tomorrow the sky will split and fall, yeah

Don’na shunkan mo eien ni shitai                                            I want every moment to last forever

Nari yamanaide kono kokoro habataki mae                            Don’t stop ringing, this heart can flap its wings and dance

with you

Verse 3:

Moo nani mo utsuranai yami de                                                  In the darkness where nothing can be seen anymore

Kanashimi o matoi kizu o dakishimete tada shizumu                 Cloaked in sadness and hugging my wounds, I just sink

Shinkai de sora ni te o nobashi minamo yaburu                         Reach out to the sky in the deep sea and break the surface

Keiken mo zekkei mo kimi dake no mono tsuyo-sa wa yadoru   Experiences and spectacular views are only for you, where strength resides

Chorus 3:

hello hello sakende Oh

hello hello 叫んで Oh It's alright

Datte moshika shitara ashita sora ga warete ochite kuru ne         Maybe tomorrow the sky will split and fall, yeah

Kitto hikari e tobitateru                                                                   I’m sure Ill fly towards the light

Kokoro ni sumu bruubaado tsurete habataki mae                        Take the bluebird which lives in your heart and flap its wings

with you

hello hello

hello hello

hello hello

Human animals, inspired by:

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964) HQ/Widescreen ♫ 60th YEAR 

(3Delight & Gimp)

nattaruk said:

Translation of the lyrics for LiSA's 『HELLO WORLD』

Verse 1:

Mite goran ai i uchu                                                            Look at the blue universe

Mugen hirogaru yokuboo obore-so                                    Infinite, expanding desire, I feel like I’m drowning

Kodomo no hitomi de mite mitai shabontama                    I want to see soap bubbles with a child’s eyes

Dore dake kirei ni meite iru ndarou                                    I wonder how beautiful it looks

Te ni shita tsumori no jiyuu ushinatte iku                           I’m losing the freedom I thought I had

Chorus 1:

hello hello sakende (shout) Oh It's alright

Datte moshika shitara ashita sora ga warete ochite kuru ne     Maybe tomorrow the sky will split and fall, yeah

Donna shunkan mo taisetsu ni shitai                                         I want to cherish every moment

Nari yamanaide kono kokoro habataki mae                              Don’t stop ringing, this heart can flap its wings and dance

with you

Verse 2:

Kumonoue no taiyo emerarudo nodokutsu-kun no kodo         The sun above the clouds, the emerald cave, your heartbeat

Yaritakunai koto shi teru hima wanai                                       I don’t have time to do anything I don’t want to do

Kono sekai wa kiseki de afure teru                                         This world is full of miracles

Kimi no egao mo nakigao mo nokoshitai                                I want to keep your smiling and crying face

Chorus 2:

hello hello sakende Oh It's alright

Datte moshika shitara ashita sora ga warete ochite kuru ne    Maybe tomorrow the sky will split and fall, yeah

Don’na shunkan mo eien ni shitai                                            I want every moment to last forever

Nari yamanaide kono kokoro habataki mae                            Don’t stop ringing, this heart can flap its wings and dance

with you

Verse 3:

Moo nani mo utsuranai yami de                                                  In the darkness where nothing can be seen anymore

Kanashimi o matoi kizu o dakishimete tada shizumu                 Cloaked in sadness and hugging my wounds, I just sink

Shinkai de sora ni te o nobashi minamo yaburu                         Reach out to the sky in the deep sea and break the surface

Keiken mo zekkei mo kimi dake no mono tsuyo-sa wa yadoru   Experiences and spectacular views are only for you, where strength resides

Chorus 3:

hello hello sakende Oh

hello hello 叫んで Oh It's alright

Datte moshika shitara ashita sora ga warete ochite kuru ne         Maybe tomorrow the sky will split and fall, yeah

Kitto hikari e tobitateru                                                                   I’m sure Ill fly towards the light

Kokoro ni sumu bruubaado tsurete habataki mae                        Take the bluebird which lives in your heart and flap its wings

with you

hello hello

hello hello

hello hello

THANK YOU... soo lovely :)