DX12 support!

For a long time, Daz has been stuck using OpenGL; which is very outdated.

Please add DX12 api option! This will give us access to use the DLSS 5 mod; which is far less demanding, and faster than Iray! And people with AMD GPUs can also use it.

 

ujkl.png
714 x 486 - 44K

Comments

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,689

    Nvidia won't like that

  • and Mac users could use it, nor is it a full render engine as far as I am aware. You might do better to render with low detail (or just save Viewport draws) and feed them into an AI engine.

  • YuiYui Posts: 30

    Do they (the devs) even read, or care about community requests, or anything we suggest @ all!? Or am I just shouting in the wind?

  • Feature requests should go through a support ticket.

  • YuiYui Posts: 30

    I guess they deleted my Genesis 10 topic. >:{

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,605
    edited September 18

    It has not been deleted, just moved to another subforum as it's not about Daz Studio application but content: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/770661/genesis-10

    Post edited by Leana on
  • YuiYui Posts: 30

    Leana said:

    It has not been deleted, just moved to another subforum as it's not about Daz Studio application but content: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/770661/genesis-10

    Thanks for the info. I had tried doing a search for it, and couldn't find it! It's so lazy & dumb you don't get any notification whatsoever for your topics!

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    Click on the cog wheel in the upper right and select "My Discussions" 

  • YuiYui Posts: 30
    edited September 18

    frank0314 said:

    Click on the cog wheel in the upper right and select "My Discussions" 

     None of this stuff was there yesterday when I checked! But thanks.

    Untitled.jpg
    260 x 470 - 25K
    Post edited by Yui on
Sign In or Register to comment.