Futuristic Glass Elevator and Building Kit - in the store! :) [Commercial]

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

I would love to, but RL is kind of busy right now and I shouldn't fill my cup more than it can hold, so sorry not this time

• If you want someone else to make a 3Delight material, light set and render preset, you know whom to ask ;)

I'll send you a DA note as soon as I figure out how bad my 3Delight material skills are. Thank you. :)

Ok, guys, the set is as good as finished. Since most of the stuff I changed from the previously posted pictures is minor, I'm calling it done and am calling for beta testers. The full fleshed promo's will be done after the beta test is finished, in case I missed some major problem and need to change things.

snip

@<Ice Dragon Art> - are you still in for a beta test? Please confirm. :)

I give up, how do I reference users with spaces in the username???

I have no idea, but if you find out let us all know.  I've been trying to figure that out forever!

I suspect Totte or Chohole might know. I believe I've seen them referencing my name (which has -, which is like a space) sometimes.

Linwelly said:

I would love to, but RL is kind of busy right now and I shouldn't fill my cup more than it can hold, so sorry not this time

No problem. If you're busy, you're busy. :)

edited February 2017

@Chanteur-de-Vent

this is how it should be working with the name tag ( lets see if I'm right)

edit, ok I see that the system doesn't like hyphens... goes searching

Post edited by Linwelly on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited February 2017

@ChanteurdeVent

Try copying and pasting from underneath the name. Nope that doens't work.

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • Chanteur-de-Vent - if I just copy your username in Firefox and paste it, it becomes a link... Not sure it sends you a notification or something, though.

And gotcha.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2017

Chanteur-de-Vent - if I just copy your username in Firefox and paste it, it becomes a link... Not sure it sends you a notification or something, though.

And gotcha.

It all depends how they have thier notification preferences set up,  They need to have "Notify me when people mention me." enabled  for either pop up or email, (or even both).

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Small update: I've been waiting for the last Poser beta tester, and Kettu has been kindly making me 3DL materials. Also in the process of making those materials a lot of wrong normals have been found, so I'm fixing those before sending out the files. 

I'm sorry for the delay, but if no one will appear for the last Poser slot, I'll send the files as is somewhere beginning next week. 

• Sounds good to me.  I'm finishing up a testing job so next week works for me.

Works for me as well.  I'm pretty much done with my other testing as well, so should have no issues with next week. 

• Ok, folks, archives have been sent out. If you didn't get it (either on DAZ or DA) please let me know. 

@dracorn: 3DL materials have been added. Are you still in for a beta-test?

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Sure, I'll be happy to test the 3DL materials for you.

This is my first time as a beta tester (for Daz items that is).  I am a software tester by profession.  What is your procedure?  Or, rather, what are you expecting?

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Got your note on DA, downloaded and created an account.

• @dracorn - I've sent you a PM. :)

• After apparantly one and a half year of this product development, it has now officially has been sent to DAZ. Now I'll be checking my e-mail for 3 weeks hoping they'll write back. Fingers crossed.

Wow, congrats on getting it this far, lets hope for a positive feedback

Hurray!   If they are smart they will take it lol.  Its a lovely product!

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Congrats and hope all goes smoothly!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Hey, congrats!  I really hope they accept it.  :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Congrads so far and I sure hope they accept it for sale!!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,083

This is a great concept and set.  Thank you for sharing your creative process.  I hope they give you a positive reply soon.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

Hey, I was just looking through this section and came across this tread again.

I lost track of this thread after the first page or two, but it's good to see how well your model came out.

Good luck with the submission and I hope you get it.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

You must keep us updated on the statious of your model, has it passed yet???

• Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited July 2017

It's in the store! See here: https://www.daz3d.com/futuristic-glass-elevator-and-building-kit  laugh

The description is missing a couple of words, the promo's are shuffled in almost random order, but it's official: it's in the store.

Sorry I haven't kept your guys updated. I got a reply within 2 days from DAZ, saying the review team liked it and asking me to fill out the NDA forms. Since it wasn't "really" accepted till it passed final review, I didn't want to jinx it by posting the fact it got through the initial stage. 

To all beta-testers: thank you for letting it come so far! To all guys here who buy/own it: I'd love to see your renders! Post away!

Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on

Woot!!!! So excited for you!!!

• Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited July 2017

For beta-testers I might have failed to reach through private notes on DA or DAZ: I'm going to ask DAZ to put the product in your product library, but I need your DAZ store e-mail for that. Please send it to me through PM, either here or on DeviantArt.

Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited July 2017

Congrats on the release.

Its currently #2 on the hot list

Hotlist - 07312017.png
    1044 x 456 - 607K
    Post edited by Mattymanx on

I'm pretty sure I gave you mine.

• @IceDragonArt If it's the same as the one you used for the beta-tester forum registration, then I have it. If not, I don't. 

@Mattymanx: Thank you! For everything!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

It looks great.  I just sent you a PM with my info.  Congrats!

Hmmm I don't know if it is to be honest. I will pm you.