Oso Toon Shader

Has anyone gotten [Oso Toon Shader] to work properly? Where is the Emission Type setting? Searching in Surfaces and Render tabs show nothing. Instructions that came with the product attached.

https://www.daz3d.com/oso-toon-shader-for-iray

Untitled.png
397 x 392 - 38K
Post edited by waterswebdesign on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,731

Pleasea attach the image, embedding doesn't work (for inline images attach the image and link to that, or have an external source to link to).

Where are you seeing that it supports emission?

• The instructions say "Select all objects - Apply shader - Turn off all lights - Set render max path length to 1 - Set Emission Type? to Base Color - Adjust surface's Alternate Luminance to taste". These are the only instructions it came with. 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,907

So you selected the object, applied the shader to all surfaces, and aren't seeing Emission Type? parameter?

The shader is a custom shader, you have to select the surface of an object so the shader preset can be applied.

• Oso3D said:

So you selected the object, applied the shader to all surfaces, and aren't seeing Emission Type? parameter?

The shader is a custom shader, you have to select the surface of an object so the shader preset can be applied.

Hey Oso! I was able to fix it. I simply uninstalled and re-installed the bundle :) I was getting an "Operation Failed" in the logs when trying to apply but it wasn't showing anything on my end when I clicked on it so I didn't originally think to check logs.