Linwelly's Grove

1353637383941»

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 4,232
    edited August 11

Some new artwork from me, this time one of my RP characters, she's inspired on mongolian culture and people, her name is Oghul Qaimish (which means "next time a boy")

I'm sure there will be more images of her later:D

Post edited by Linwelly on
  • nice render, looks good!

• HylasHylas Posts: 722

Very cool!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 4,811

What a great render Linwelly!!!

Thank you so much everybody! :D

edited August 29

Some experiment with Stran Based Hair.. nope not on the lady in the back, its on the outside of the glass trying to simulate condesed water with it.

Its not perfect but a fun start I think

the render took hours and still wasn't ready, I put a denoise filter over it in Gimp

Post edited by Linwelly on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,640

Great image, and nifty idea to use the hair in that way! Did you add a crystal/water shader to it?

BeeMKay said:

Great image, and nifty idea to use the hair in that way! Did you add a crystal/water shader to it?

Thanks Bee, yes I applied MEC4D's drinking water shader preset to it. In the moent I have the base thick and the top of the "hair" small which makes them look like little pyramid up close. I think I will try with some other varitions to see which one will come closest. The neat thing is that you can design droplet run downs, just need to form a larger drop hanging on teh glass now.

But the render times...

• RurisRuris Posts: 59
    Linwelly said:
    BeeMKay said:

Thanks Bee, yes I applied MEC4D's drinking water shader preset to it. In the moent I have the base thick and the top of the "hair" small which makes them look like little pyramid up close. I think I will try with some other varitions to see which one will come closest. The neat thing is that you can design droplet run downs, just need to form a larger drop hanging on teh glass now.

But the render times...

Thats some insanely creative idea. Wonder how long will it be before all these stuff (softbody,collision!) can be automated within the studio engine....