Where in the World has the Forum Gremlin gone Now? Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    kyoto kid said:

It is bed time.  I asked for a pain killer but got my anxiety/insomnia medicine instead.

...I asked for a whiskey, but only got a cheap beer

I wanted time off but is harder work than being at work 

kyoto kid said:

why is it I can look up "pie ala mode" on Wikipedia and in two clicks im looking at a list of super volcanoes?

...shimmyshoopdoopie-shammyshoopschloppie...

looks like YT took down the Leonard Nemoy version of that little chestnut.

volcanic pie sounds hot yes

Tjohn said:
    Tjohn said:

Getting a new HVAC installed today (waves goodbye to money).

Dreaming of a warm Christmas, tho.

Are you the grinch?

On break now.  Some kid is left unattended in a stroller.  Where is his mother?

The happy Grinch after his heart grew three sizes. smiley

more heart at christmas sounds good, an enlarged geart sounds like something that might have a not so good sounding latin name laugh

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

cold tgif  brr brrr

MistyMist said:

cold tgif  brr brrr

89.png
    216 x 170 - 15K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991

It is what it is...

Good morning...

Friday was hot, brain was almost flatlined all day. Just givin' fair warning 'bout those Fridays laugh

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

My grandma just died.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

very sorry for your loss.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845

Yeah, it's Friday. LOL!

• SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075

It's Friday, Friday, and as Rebecca Black tells us, you gotta get down on Friday:

Will be checking out crock pots at HEB tonight.. might just get a cheapie, then order the fancy one I want online.. but I *will* have a crock pot by Saturday evening, one way or the other! angry

Need venti latte'.. too cold to go get one yet.  Meh. indecision

I want to stop buying music gear but two of my faveorite sound designers have released sound libraries I sure could use.. le sigh.. it's as bad as being addicted to content (lol)! surprise

misread as Roberta Flack.  "killing me softly with his song"

My grandma just died.

so sorry Miss Kulay.  The grandma you visit in Wisconsin, iirc?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991

My grandma just died.

So sorry. (hugs)

• EtriganEtrigan Posts: 603

My grandma just died.

Sorry for your loss, Kulay. 

complaint - shopping for obscure transistors.  everyone else in maintenance gives me a link and a price to the parts they want ordered, cept this one guy.  i can't do it anymore, it gives me a headache.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063

My grandma just died.

Oh, very sorry for your loss!

Dana

T G I Fffffffffffff  

do the conga, rhythm gonna getya, synchopated rap tap tap on the drum move body yeah yeah yeah

I met a new friend today.  His name is Kurt.  I brought him home with me and he is in my room now.  I am trying to get some water ready for him as he does not like cold water, but then he does not like hot water either.   He just likes to have a lot of water.  I am going to give him about half a gallon of water.   I hope he is okay because he is looking a little blue around the gills.

So far Kurt is fine.  I guess he is normally blue around the gills.

edited December 2015

I just gave Kurt his water and some food.

WIN_20151204_16_49_43_Pro.jpg
    640 x 480 - 60K
    Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,138
    edited December 2015

Does Kurt look like this?  If so, then the blue gills are not normal and he should see a doctor of some sort. indecision

BlackLagoonCreature2.jpg
    543 x 600 - 36K
    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

Does Kurt look like this?  If so, then the blue gills are not normal and he should see a doctor of some sort. indecision

He is fine.

WIN_20151204_18_02_23_Pro.jpg
    640 x 480 - 64K

My grandma just died.

sorry for your loss sweetie, hope you are doing OK *hugs*

MistyMist said:

T G I Fffffffffffff  

do the conga, rhythm gonna getya, synchopated rap tap tap on the drum move body yeah yeah yeah

with you in spirit there, think the body has some sleep to catch up with first laugh

TroutFace said:

It's Friday, Friday, and as Rebecca Black tells us, you gotta get down on Friday:

Will be checking out crock pots at HEB tonight.. might just get a cheapie, then order the fancy one I want online.. but I *will* have a crock pot by Saturday evening, one way or the other! angry

I want to stop buying music gear but two of my faveorite sound designers have released sound libraries I sure could use.. le sigh.. it's as bad as being addicted to content (lol)! surprise

too hot to go out here, need one of those just-right Goldilocks kinda days to come around :)

did 99% my christmas shopping on amazon.  hoping shipping dont damage anything there no leeway time for exchanges.

bought my lil pony monopoly for my cousin. heart gonna be hard to give it away heart   but i dont have anyone home to play with me.

found the perfect stocking stuffer  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CQT0X4  

gotta luv those amazon add on items

I just gave Kurt his water and some food.

kurt looks comfy :)

ps1borg said:
    TroutFace said:

too hot to go out here, need one of those just-right Goldilocks kinda days to come around :)

pineapple weather !

This discussion has been closed.