• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,744

I am hungry but it is one something am

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,027
    edited December 2015

The Earth says "Hello". 

Post edited by TJohn on
  • StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 2015

why is it I can look up "pie ala mode" on Wikipedia and in two clicks im looking at a list of super volcanoes?

...shimmyshoopdoopie-shammyshoopschloppie...

looks like YT took down the Leonard Nemoy version of that little chestnut.

Post edited by StratDragon on

It is nine something in the morning and I am waiting for my ride to work.

• why is it I can look up "pie ala mode" on Wikipedia and in two clicks im looking at a list of super volcanoes?

It's the chemical reaction of pie and ice cream under high pressure. 

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

why is it I can look up "pie ala mode" on Wikipedia and in two clicks im looking at a list of super volcanoes?

It's the chemical reaction of pie and ice cream under high pressure. 

should try what 2 clicks can find you on tvtropes >.<

is it Friday yet?

desparately need a nap. kinda awkward at dayjob.  

peeeeeve - people who leave their used k-cup in the breakroom keurig machine.
    i'se such a bee--utch, capital B.  made my coffee, took my used k-cup and put the one that was in there back in.  muwahahaha.  oh mann i need a life.

• Tjohn said:

The Earth says "Hello". 

Ah, the 70's when men dressed like women and pot was illegal and cheap. devil

• Ah, the 70's when men dressed like women and pot was illegal and cheap. devil

If that's the criteria, then we've been in the 70's again for about 8 years.  Have you seen the way the 'young' men dress these days? I can't tell the sexes apart anymore.

Makes me want to crawl back into bed and hide.

MistyMist said:

is it Friday yet?

desparately need a nap. kinda awkward at dayjob.  

peeeeeve - people who leave their used k-cup in the breakroom keurig machine.
    i'se such a bee--utch, capital B.  made my coffee, took my used k-cup and put the one that was in there back in.  muwahahaha.  oh mann i need a life.

No, I've threatened to Moe Howard a few of my co-workers for destroying a perfectly lovely cup of tea by leaving that bloody thing in the lid when i use hot water (that's wadda to you Lawnguylandurs). 

• Stryder87 said:

If that's the criteria, then we've been in the 70's again for about 8 years.  Have you seen the way the 'young' men dress these days? I can't tell the sexes apart anymore.

Sorry, haven't noticed.  I have two things working against me.  1) there are only old people left in this part of the country.  and 2) this area is still stuck in the '50s.

edited December 2015

Getting a new HVAC installed today (waves goodbye to money).

Dreaming of a warm Christmas, tho.

Post edited by TJohn on
    Tjohn said:

Are you the grinch?

On break now.  Some kid is left unattended in a stroller.  Where is his mother?

Tjohn said:

Are you the grinch?

On break now.  Some kid is left unattended in a stroller.  Where is his mother?

The happy Grinch after his heart grew three sizes. smiley

The kid and mother are reunited

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    Stryder87 said:

Is it the kilts?... They confuse me too... That and the earrings... Are you a pirate or a highlander? You can't be both, the rules clearly state that you have to choose one or the other... I could see pantomime horse/ballerina or scary-clown/plumber... But not hot dog vendor/librarian... Wait... What was the original thought?  I'm debating if I should still eat my donut even though it rolled under the sofa and out the other side... I'm afraid the evil gnome that lives under there may have done something unspeakable to it before he rolled it back out... I don't see any handprints and my friend says he's pretty sure it's just a rabid possum, but I'm pretty sure possums are not native to the United States, where my sofa is currently located and that it would have to be a rabid opossum, not possum, even though we usually refere to most locally rabid marsupials as possums and it is far more likely that the possum is really an evil gnome somehow related to the evil stabby possessed Santa Claws doll that has been holed up under there for a couple of years...

You know... These things tend to make more sense if you read other posts I make and start to keep some sort of a record... They really are not as random as they seem...

Well, anyway I agree it can be confusing figuring out who is a pirate and who is a hairy stripper and I can see not wanting to crawl out from under your bed, especially if you have found the pile of white chocolate M&Ms that spilled in back last May while you fell asleep eating the leftover Halloween candies from the pre-pre-previous year, but eventually you will run out of M&Ms and some will probably turn out to be those old anti-lycanthropy pills you dropped back there after you found out that little werewolf boy wasn't actually a real werewolf, but just some kid in a grocery store with a biting problem and you didn't need to take them anymore, and you know the doctor told you to not take more than the recommended dosage because it could lead to hallucinations or screaming spleen syndrome, possibly both and even though the hallucinations aren't that bad, nobody wants a noisy spleen... Am I right?

Is today Thursday?

I feel I missed something on Monday.

We did have a Monday, because I know it's December already, I feel like there were two Tuesdays but no Wednesday... Maybe it was Tuesday, Friday and tomorrow will be Wednesday...

December is so confusing, it has to be all the damn Christmas music.... NOBODY HAS TO MAKE ANYMORE VERSIONS OF SANTA FREAKIN CLAWS IS COMING TO TOWN!!! EVER AGAIN.... EVER!... 

Okay?

Sorry... That was uncalled for... It might be a reaction to my gnome bite... It looks a little red and swollen, it's been making me a bit grumpy lately I think... That and the foaming saliva... 

GRRRRRrrrrr!

I wonder why I said that... Oh yeah, the gnome bite.

Well, I really have to finish my lunch and go back to whatever it was I was working on... I should make notes... Things are less random that way.

edited December 2015

McGyver said:

...December is so confusing, it has to be all the damn Christmas music.... NOBODY HAS TO MAKE ANYMORE VERSIONS OF SANTA FREAKIN CLAWS IS COMING TO TOWN!!! EVER AGAIN.... EVER!... 

What about the Alice Cooper / Johnny 5 (Marilyn Manson) version where he actually bothered to learn the 2nd verse?

If that does not get you in the mood to crash your trans-am into the Smithtown Bull at 100 MPH nothin' will!

and there's one from Dokken too!

maybe you're on to something with this nobody needs to make this anymore.

Post edited by StratDragon on

elbow injury healing nicely?

V-Ray for Revit Free Public Beta Now Available

never heard of revit. 

how'd i get so behind?

I want my Betta to find my glasses for me but she is hiding from me.  I guess she did not want to be petted after all.

It is bed time.  I asked for a pain killer but got my anxiety/insomnia medicine instead.

wanna render Ravenskull but really tired.  big weekend planned with motion paths :D

should wash my hair 

apple pie so much better warm :P

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    MistyMist said:

Me?   Actually not so much... I had to get it drained again the other day because I did something stupid with it... I'm not sure what or when, since the number of stupid things I do greatly outweighs the number of rational or well thought out things I do... But hopefully it will heal or or something this time...  

How are the teeth doing?... I hope they are behaving and not acting up.

eeks.

the 'final' filling fell out my root canal tooth. >.<  another taxi journey down deer park ave next monday.  ruined my plans to go walt whitman, cheesecake factory

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

Walt Whitman made cheesecake ?

hot today hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot not really the kinda day for cheesecake it would go real goooey :)

MistyMist said:

V-Ray for Revit Free Public Beta Now Available

never heard of revit. 

how'd i get so behind?

Frog rendering, or is that rebbit?

McGyver said:
    MistyMist said:

Me?   Actually not so much... I had to get it drained again the other day because I did something stupid with it... I'm not sure what or when, since the number of stupid things I do greatly outweighs the number of rational or well thought out things I do... But hopefully it will heal or or something this time...  

How are the teeth doing?... I hope they are behaving and not acting up.

guys please take care of yourselves angel

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,602

...shimmyshoopdoopie-shammyshoopschloppie...

looks like YT took down the Leonard Nemoy version of that little chestnut.

edited December 2015
    McGyver said:
    Stryder87 said:

Is it the kilts?... They confuse me too... That and the earrings... Are you a pirate or a highlander? You can't be both, the rules clearly state that you have to choose one or the other... I could see pantomime horse/ballerina or scary-clown/plumber... But not hot dog vendor/librarian... Wait... What was the original thought?  I'm debating if I should still eat my donut even though it rolled under the sofa and out the other side... I'm afraid the evil gnome that lives under there may have done something unspeakable to it before he rolled it back out... I don't see any handprints and my friend says he's pretty sure it's just a rabid possum, but I'm pretty sure possums are not native to the United States, where my sofa is currently located and that it would have to be a rabid opossum, not possum, even though we usually refere to most locally rabid marsupials as possums and it is far more likely that the possum is really an evil gnome somehow related to the evil stabby possessed Santa Claws doll that has been holed up under there for a couple of years...

You know... These things tend to make more sense if you read other posts I make and start to keep some sort of a record... They really are not as random as they seem...

Well, anyway I agree it can be confusing figuring out who is a pirate and who is a hairy stripper and I can see not wanting to crawl out from under your bed, especially if you have found the pile of white chocolate M&Ms that spilled in back last May while you fell asleep eating the leftover Halloween candies from the pre-pre-previous year, but eventually you will run out of M&Ms and some will probably turn out to be those old anti-lycanthropy pills you dropped back there after you found out that little werewolf boy wasn't actually a real werewolf, but just some kid in a grocery store with a biting problem and you didn't need to take them anymore, and you know the doctor told you to not take more than the recommended dosage because it could lead to hallucinations or screaming spleen syndrome, possibly both and even though the hallucinations aren't that bad, nobody wants a noisy spleen... Am I right?

Is today Thursday?

I feel I missed something on Monday.

We did have a Monday, because I know it's December already, I feel like there were two Tuesdays but no Wednesday... Maybe it was Tuesday, Friday and tomorrow will be Wednesday...

December is so confusing, it has to be all the damn Christmas music.... NOBODY HAS TO MAKE ANYMORE VERSIONS OF SANTA FREAKIN CLAWS IS COMING TO TOWN!!! EVER AGAIN.... EVER!... 

Okay?

Sorry... That was uncalled for... It might be a reaction to my gnome bite... It looks a little red and swollen, it's been making me a bit grumpy lately I think... That and the foaming saliva... 

GRRRRRrrrrr!

I wonder why I said that... Oh yeah, the gnome bite.

Well, I really have to finish my lunch and go back to whatever it was I was working on... I should make notes... Things are less random that way.

..OK, my feeble attempts at logical humor pale.  You are the master, I am yet the learner.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 2015

It is bed time.  I asked for a pain killer but got my anxiety/insomnia medicine instead.

...I asked for a whiskey, but only got a cheap beer

Post edited by kyoto kid on
This discussion has been closed.