Ice Dragon Art WIP's

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited June 2017

This render has been in my head since I first saw the initial Creech renders on Greybro's thread.  LOVE this character.  No postwork on this one yet, I think I may want to tone the eyes down on the girl on the left (my left) just a hair and am considering adding some mist or fog, very lightly. Defininately best viewed full size

The Kingdom of Creech.png
    2000 x 1600 - 5M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,490

This is so unbelievably gorgous. Fantastic composition! I absolutely love it!

Thank you very much! I am very happy with how it turned out.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,147

It looks great!  And the post work you mentioned sounds very good for the piece.  

It looks great!  And the post work you mentioned sounds very good for the piece.  

Thanks!  I'm trying to decide if I want to do it post or load it back up and do it in Studio.  Working overtime next week which will give me some time to think about it lol.  i will be relegated to using the laptop at work which means I will be mostly doing clothing conversions and simple renders as it struggles with more complex scenes.

edited June 2017

Wow, I think this is the longest I have gone without posting in my own thread lol.

More clothing conversions, I actually did this last week but things are totally nuts around here at the moment.

This is V4 Centurion.  I put the top and bottom on Genesis 2 and was like, wow, she looks like a cheerleader.  I would think you could do any school colors with a bit of texture work or shaders. (note - I did not have any shoes that were appropriate. I clearly need to keep an eye out for tennies or saddle shoes lol)

CENTURION CHEERLEADER.png
    1236 x 2000 - 1M
  • xmasrosexmasrose Posts: 1,403
    edited June 2017

Looks great! Love your background too.

Post edited by xmasrose on

Thanks @xmasrose that is the very versatile FSL Morphing Backdrop and Shaders for Iray It comes with both emmissive backgrounds and more standard backgrounds, lots of choices.

Thank you. On my wishlist!

Anytime!

I've started a thread for V4 & M4 clothing conversions, its open for anyone to jump in so please, feel free to participate!  Conversions for V3 & M3 and Genesis are also welcome.

You can find the thread here.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,861

About the black eyes, I assume it happens when you load the character into Iray? What might happen is that the eye reflection doesn't get to load into the opacity channel of the eye reflection surface. Happens when the eyes come with a reflection preset to begin with.

Also congrats on your son getting married! one month is a shot term but then the seem to have prepared pretty good already.

Linwelly said:

About the black eyes, I assume it happens when you load the character into Iray? What might happen is that the eye reflection doesn't get to load into the opacity channel of the eye reflection surface. Happens when the eyes come with a reflection preset to begin with.

Also congrats on your son getting married! one month is a shot term but then the seem to have prepared pretty good already.

Ah thank you Linwelly, I will check that the next time it happens.

And thank you!  We are getting it together one way or the other, we really don't have a choice lol.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,861

This one's for you hon! Happy B-day

full size not here, don't want to spam your thread ;)

Aww thank you so much!  Love it!  And you are welcome to spam it any time lol.  So cute!

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,080

Happy Birthday!

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923

Happy Birthday, Sonja! heart

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,441

happy birthday and congrats on getting married soon

<iframe width="560" height="315" src=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Happy birthday, Sonia. In the midst of all the craziness, take a a bit of time for yourself today.

Thank you everyone!

AngelReaper, my son is getting married, I've been married to the same guy for almost 30 years lol.  I have no intention of ever getting married again, I plan to spend the rest of my life with the guy I have lol. I will pass on your well wishes to him and his fiancee though and hopefully we will all live through putting together a wedding in less than 6 weeks.

Happy Birthday!

Thank you very much!

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Hey - happy B-Day!  Lots of goodies and fun!

Thanks!  Its was a nice day.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,147

Happy Birthday!  

Thank you!

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

Happy Birthday Sonja, wishing you a fab Bday.  Nice renders yes

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Looks like I'm late to the party.  Happy Birthday!

Thanks @Awesomefb & @knittingmommy!  It was a very nice, low key birthday which was exactly how I wanted it.

edited June 2017

Deep in the seedy side of the starship port city, one finds the usual attractions as well as the somewhat more unusual ones.  A good reminder that one should be wary when one does not know what is lurking in the shadows, offering things that may be too good to be true...One might find the price to be too high

Dangerous Kisses.png
    988 x 1600 - 3M
This discussion has been closed.