The Pool House (Commercial)

StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,170
edited December 1969 in The Commons

following on from the Contemporary Living environment which seems to render quite well in Iray, I've made a new contemporary set,The Pool House features both Iray and 3Delight versions. should be available in the next couple weeks
thanks
Stefan

Popup_08.jpg
1500 x 782 - 441K
Popup_06.jpg
1500 x 782 - 381K
Popup_05.jpg
1500 x 782 - 454K
Popup_09.jpg
1500 x 782 - 231K
Popup_01.jpg
1500 x 782 - 444K

Comments

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,170
    edited December 1969

and some more pics..

Popup_04.jpg
    1500 x 782 - 413K
    Popup_07.jpg
    1500 x 782 - 337K
    Popup_10.jpg
    1500 x 782 - 245K
    Popup_13.jpg
    1500 x 782 - 237K
    Popup_14.jpg
    1500 x 782 - 281K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Gorgeous!!!!! :) Thanks for the 3DL too. I don't do iray and wouldn't buy it otherwise. Looks good!

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152
    edited December 1969

Nice. Could you post some more renders with focus on the pool, from outside the house as well? Hope the punch promo is still on when it will be released.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992
    edited December 1969

Very beautiful!

(Though, it kind off looks... cold? Even with the person inside, as if no one is really living there. But then, maybe I'm just used to small, cramped up rooms with tons of stuff in it, and all that space and neatness makes me itchy. ;-))

• EtriganEtrigan Posts: 603
    edited June 2015

Crap! Now I have to go without lunch for a week so I can grab this (on sale or otherwise).
    This is a great addition to the Contemporary living set.
    I see a "Thunderbirds" reboot in there somewhere. :coolsmile:

Post edited by Etrigan on
  • HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited December 1969

Looking fab as usual! Bravo!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,063
    edited December 1969

This set looks awesome :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,757
    edited December 1969

Some of those look like pictures. Wow amazing!

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited July 2015

When using V7 (iray materials) with The Pool House (Iray materials), my DAZ crashes (using lates general public release) when rendering. Anyone else experiencing this? So far no problems when using it with V6.

Post edited by ThatGuy on
  • em53em53 Posts: 32
    edited December 1969

Anyone else having a problem with items not displaying when the pool house is loaded? Such as the sofa(s), chair, vases, potted plants etc. It seems to be many of the items listed as instances under av1base. They are listed in the Scene list, but do not display in the viewport or in render. Some instances are displayed, just not those. While these items are available in the props folder, it would seem that if they are shown in the promos, they should be there. So, anyone else seeing this?

I did notice one of the rooms the, one to the right of the screen, was completely empty and thought it was weird, but since I was more interested in doing s cene from outside by the pool, I did not pay much attention to the items listed in the scene.   

em53 said:

Anyone else having a problem with items not displaying when the pool house is loaded? Such as the sofa(s), chair, vases, potted plants etc. It seems to be many of the items listed as instances under av1base. They are listed in the Scene list, but do not display in the viewport or in render. Some instances are displayed, just not those. While these items are available in the props folder, it would seem that if they are shown in the promos, they should be there. So, anyone else seeing this?

em53 said:

Hi,Could you post a screengrab of areas with missing items..I've no idea why that would be happening and havn't seen it before, thanks

Here are three screen grabs showing the rooms. Hope this is adequate.

thanks ...we're working on this now,

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    edited July 2015

Yeah, I thought that was a bit strange myself.

Oh, and for the poster that was getting crashes while using V7-- I used a couple of G3Fs with their stock Iray shaders, and got the same results. Same thing happens with ironman13's newest Loft kit.

The error report tool says it's an access error once you get into the last GB of available RAM.

Post edited by DarkSpartan on
  • HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    edited July 2015

Oh, and for the poster that was getting crashes while using V7-- I used a couple of G3Fs with their stock Iray shaders, and got the same results. Same thing happens with ironman13's newest Loft kit.

The error report tool says it's an access error once you get into the last GB of available RAM.

Same here on my rig (16GB RAM + GTX760 4GB VRAM), havent tried i13 loft but with the pool house I was only able to render with two G3F.

Adding a third G3F - Iray render crashes studio with access error

tried different setting - subD 1 / base resolution / different skins with only Iray baseshader applied - still only able to render with two characters in the scene

Post edited by HoMart on

we got it fixed.and there should be an udpate available tommorow.

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

we got it fixed.and there should be an udpate available tommorow.

Thank You !

Glad to know it's not just me. 

Looks much nicer, now. Thank you!

I got the update, thank you.

I have a question that's going to sound really daft, but better to ask and know than screw something up: The obj files that got left in a General" folder in the root-level library-- is it okay to remove them to somewhere else, or do they need to stay put for the critter to work?

I found it odd that the OBJ files were even offered as a separate download, never mind being left where they were.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

I have a question that's going to sound really daft, but better to ask and know than screw something up: The obj files that got left in a General" folder in the root-level library-- is it okay to remove them to somewhere else, or do they need to stay put for the critter to work?

I found it odd that the OBJ files were even offered as a separate download, never mind being left where they were.

The obj installer is for people wishing to use Poser or Vue or Bryce ...

That said: does it include mtl files? We are still waiting for mtl for the Streets of Old London ...

Kerya said:

That said: does it include mtl files? We are still waiting for mtl for the Streets of Old London ...

No, sadly. .objs only. 

Which isn't necessarily a Bad Thing.

the obj's are for people who just want to import them to a different engine without using DS..if your only using DS then delete them.

Kerya said:

I  thought they were?..I'm sure i sent in obj's and mtl's...will add another update,

thanks

Stefan

PS:still gotta do the London one

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thank you so much for answering!

Thank you!

those obj's with the mtl files should be available now,thanks

Stefan

edited July 2015

Need some help. New to iray first of all, but I am using Dumor3D's product (really like it- REALLY) and I followed the instructions and have Dome and Scene, Dome Draw Off. The water isn't there. I'm getting only a checkerboard dull gray/darker gray area. I assumed the shader would show up when it was rendering. Is it possibly that there isn't enough light? I don't want to have brightly lit scenes all the time though.

http://www.daz3d.com/apocalyptic-plant-outdoors-set-1-iray-hdris

poolnot.jpg
    800 x 722 - 245K
    Post edited by Novica on
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504

Bought this recently,and I absolutely love the Iray materials you've included. It looks absolutely stunning, and I'm sure to get plenty of use out of it. Another amazing addition to your growing library, Stoney. Thanks for continuing to surprise and amaze!

Did the pool water render in yours?