Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• I don't get any items either but if I click "only show owned" and then click it again to unset it the items show up. I have the Daz Deals plugin with Firefox on macOS.

• RangerRick said:

I don't get any items either but if I click "only show owned" and then click it again to unset it the items show up. I have the Daz Deals plugin with Firefox on macOS.

This happens for me, too, except I only get half a page of items reappearing, followed by half a page of swirlies. Same on page 2 of their store.

• The issues with a couple of PA store is known, but is unlikely to be fixed over the weekend. Filtering the main store by artist does seem to work, though.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,226
    edited November 2022

I've never seen this kind of text on a Vendor page before. When did this start, and why is it not on all vendors? Is that what broke this vendor's page?

Screenshot 2022-11-18 211548.jpg
    892 x 554 - 101K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Started recently, I have seen it working on Stonemason's page (you can check it out right now https://www.daz3d.com/stonemason ) so it's not like that broke it for everyone, though maybe there is a migration happening that caused the issue for some PAs.

• Today's item https://www.daz3d.com/fisio-physics-simulator requires a serial number to be used. That serial number is not generated when the item is purchased.

• I don't understand this "punch card" event. After several days with daily purchases ( over 2$ ) I still get only 10% discount. Shouldn't be 20% ?

• j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

I don't understand this "punch card" event. After several days with daily purchases ( over 2$ ) I still get only 10% discount. Shouldn't be 20% ?

If I understand it correctly, punches are awarded based on the previous two days purchases and are awarded at the start of the day after the purchase.  So if you made a qualifying purchase on Thursday (17th) and on Friday (18th) then today (19th) you would have two punches.  This should get you an additional 20% off any item except gift cards and Fast Grab.  This weekend the discount is doubled but only if the item is NOT New, NOT DAZ+, and NOT Gift Card.  They didn't mention Fast Grab but the Fast Grab page says that discount doesn't combine with other discounts so it's probably an oversight to not mention the Fast Grab exclusion.
    And don't forget DAZ math: apply each discount in turn. (If a $10 item has a 30% discount and you have two punches then the price would be $10 times 0.70 times 0.80 equals $5.60 except this weekend when two punches would earn you 40% off Not New, Not DAZ+, not Gift Card, not Fast Grab which would give you $10 times 0.70 times 0.60 equals $4.2.  I believe.

Fizzbin, anyone?

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Today's item https://www.daz3d.com/fisio-physics-simulator requires a serial number to be used. That serial number is not generated when the item is purchased.

Same here.  Have raised a ticket.  Still no response from DAZ

• Urdwolf said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Today's item https://www.daz3d.com/fisio-physics-simulator requires a serial number to be used. That serial number is not generated when the item is purchased.

Ditto and it's a weekend on top of that 

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited November 2022

Robert Freise said:

Urdwolf said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Ditto and it's a weekend on top of that 

Another epic fail on DAZ side. They seem to have real issues doing anything that icludes automation (generating serials, adding pre-oder Vicky to an account, etc.), plus they are releasing such an item on a weekend. Is this malice, or just plain ignorance? 

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Another epic fail on DAZ side. They seem to have real issues doing anything that icludes automation (generating serials, adding pre-oder Vicky to an account, etc.), plus they are releasing such an item on a weekend. Is this malice, or just plain ignorance? 

Unfounded optimism?

• We have sent in a report regarding the S/Ns.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,739

Advertised Extra 18% not applying even though conditions met (the double-punch is applying though). The price is the same under $10 as it is over $10.

Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 11.16.57 PM.png
    1698 x 786 - 2M
    Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 11.15.43 PM.png
    2140 x 736 - 205K
    Screen Shot 2022-11-19 at 11.15.23 PM.png
    2178 x 1148 - 347K
  • Still no serial number

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited November 2022

dziemian.pawel said:

Still no serial number

I don't expect that to change until Monday, DAZ noon earliest. 

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited November 2022

xyer0 said:

Advertised Extra 18% not applying even though conditions met (the double-punch is applying though). The price is the same under $10 as it is over $10.

Trying to figure out how this works as I'm getting the straight 18% off so getting 51% for a total of 9.32. So I at least think that part seems to be working. 

Edit: Just tried a character under $10 and it stays at the original offered discount showing as 67%, no additional 18.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • Was really thinking of doing a big purchase today but two things prevent me...
    -> The PA store discounts on the Michael 9 promo do not apply the "normal 40%", so no use for the double punch x2.
    -> Some PAs - like Windfield or Outoftouch - have exactly excluded the products I am looking for
    But hey, next time maybe.

Cris Palomino said:

xyer0 said:

Trying to figure out how this works as I'm getting the straight 18% off so getting 51% for a total of 9.32. So I at least think that part seems to be working. 

Edit: Just tried a character under $10 and it stays at the original offered discount showing as 67%, no additional 18.

So, is there a discount cap at 70%? 

• xyer0 said:

I think, on a quck test (internet is flaky) that it applies to items added beyond the minimum spend - so try adding one more.

Richard Haseltine said:

xyer0 said:

I think, on a quck test (internet is flaky) that it applies to items added beyond the minimum spend - so try adding one more.

Nope. It stops at 70% for those items. One of the added items went to 71% (according to Daz-Deals). Thanks for checking, Richard. 

• DAZ Software Serial Numbers for fisio still missing

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,744

I'm wondering if Elon Musk secretly purchased DAZ lol. devil laugh

• Wonderland said:

That or Microsoft devil 

• Robert Freise said:

Wonderland said:

That or Microsoft devil 

I hope not. I still remember what happened when they purchased True Space. 

• Products for Daz PA AcharyaPolina are now showing, so it looks like Team Daz fixed the problem.
    https://www.daz3d.com/acharyapolina

• The Fisio serial numbers are also being worked on.

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

The orange banner coupons for DAZ Originals today don't work. 

• There are two orange banners regarding DAZ originals. One from yesterday and one for today. You might see the one from yesterday still on the top of your page. Go to "Messages" to see all of the recent messages and pick the one from 22-11-22.

Had no problem to use "TENNER" on Michael 9 HD. In combination with the punch stuff I paid $13.51 which is nice to get Vicky 9 a Gen9 buddy.

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

You were right. The new code worked. Why, oh why, can't DAZ get a flawless working shop?

This discussion has been closed.