Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• They broke out the weapons from both the King's Guard and Dark Assassin, but they are, indeed included in the outfit packages. It's just an opportunity for those that just want the weapons.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

Actually, I see that they are included, but the separate items are not identified as breakouts, and they do not say that they are also part of the outfits. Deceptive at best, unintentionally or not.

• TobiasTobias Posts: 106
    edited November 2022

On the main banner page introducing Michael 9 it shows the Dystopian Captains outfit with the Action Bundle.  The sales page for the Action Bundle does not list the outfit as part of it but the promo picture for the outfit is shown. The Sales page for the outfit just shows that it is part of the Mega Bundle and not part of either of the other bundles.  Pretty confusing. Is it a part of the Action Bundle or not?

Post edited by Tobias on
  • Tobias said:

On the main banner page introducing Michael 9 it shows the Dystopian Captains outfit with the Action Bundle.  The sales page for the Action Bundle does not list the outfit as part of it but the promo picture for the outfit is shown. The Sales page for the outfit just shows that it is part of the Mega Bundle and not part of either of the other bundles.  Pretty confusing. Is it a part of the Action Bundle or not?

I have sent an inquiry. 

• Tobias said:

Daz has added the thumb to the rest of the products included. At this moment, they can't change the What's Included, was my understanding, but the Dystopian Captain is indeed part of the bundle. 

• MunemanMuneman Posts: 219
    The ad campaign for today mentions Victoria 8 being back in the rotation. I do see it at the bottom of the Michawl 8 page. But it's hot or miss on what is discounted. Is this just early day weirdness or will they all get their normal new item discount later in the day?
  • The new Daz+ (members') Weekly Freebie is missing, along with the monthly freebie. There's a titled place for them on the Daz+ page, above the FAQs but it's empty. Even logged in I should see them on that page. The weekly one isn't on the store page.

I know the staff is giddy over M9, but seriously?

• Cris Palomino said:

They broke out the weapons from both the King's Guard and Dark Assassin, but they are, indeed included in the outfit packages. It's just an opportunity for those that just want the weapons.

Crap!  I already bought the weapons because they were (I believe) listed under the Add-Ons section, not a breakout items section. I thought that was pretty sleazy but bought it for the "Punch" to increase my discount on whichever M9 bundle I decide to pick up. Now I have to request a refund for the weapons, wait for that to process, buy something else for the Punch, then pickup whichever bundle.

Also, I have a purchase on Nov 15 and Nov 16 but don't get 20% off the bundles when I add them to the cart.  Does the Punch not count on the day it's received?

• Cris Palomino said:

They broke out the weapons from both the King's Guard and Dark Assassin, but they are, indeed included in the outfit packages. It's just an opportunity for those that just want the weapons.

Heh, I was just complaining about this in the other thread. This should somehow be made more clear; when I saw the weapons separately I assumed they were not included with the outfits it actually made me clear my cart.

It's just as confusing as the Pablo environment, which included the props, but they were also released separately.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

Seems the Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle got missed off the extra 30% - it should be 51% same as V9

Untitled-2.png
    707 x 352 - 390K
    Untitled-1.png
    789 x 454 - 191K
  • ioonrxoon said:

Cris Palomino said:

Heh, I was just complaining about this in the other thread. This should somehow be made more clear; when I saw the weapons separately I assumed they were not included with the outfits it actually made me clear my cart.

It's just as confusing as the Pablo environment, which included the props, but they were also released separately.

The product page for  Sku: 87890 should also indicate it's included in another product.  Basically, every product that has breakout items probably has to be a bundle so the breakout items properly indicate they are part of another SKU. 

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited November 2022

applying the montly DAZ+ coupob on the Mega Bundle reduces the price by just $4.80 instead of $6. 20% "punch" discount got applied correctly, though

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on
  • Reported the morphs and the coupon issues.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,779

Cris Palomino said:

I hadn't noticed that and had both in my cart when I read this. Thank you all, especially Cris, as I had jumped to this page and saw your post first. So I removed the props.

Made my purchase, but yeah, pretty pricey and maybe the last one for a week or so now. (Say that until I see what is coming.:-)

But, not having received my DAZ+ email, I was lost for the freebie. So thanks for the link to the freebie.

I will admit I had so many different discounts, used my DAZ+ coupon and whatnot that I can't be sure what was discounted correctly or not. And the offers for past Michael bundles are essentially worthless, have them, except the 8.1 ones which I refuse to buy.

Mary

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,064

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

The new Daz+ (members') Weekly Freebie is missing, along with the monthly freebie. There's a titled place for them on the Daz+ page, above the FAQs but it's empty. Even logged in I should see them on that page. The weekly one isn't on the store page.

They don't appear if you already own them.

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660

I'm also not getting the full punch discount, I don't think. 

• Storypilot said:

On its own or combined with a coupon? The Punch discount looks right for me. Remember that prcentages apply in sequence - if you are currently at 51% off and hae a 20% punch discount that will remove 20% of the remaining 49%, a whisker under 10% of the base price, so your final discount should be about 61%.

Richard Haseltine said:

Storypilot said:

On its own or combined with a coupon? The Punch discount looks right for me. Remember that prcentages apply in sequence - if you are currently at 51% off and hae a 20% punch discount that will remove 20% of the remaining 49%, a whisker under 10% of the base price, so your final discount should be about 61%.

I'm seeing 56% - no coupon, so I'm just getting 1 of 2 punches I think. I made a purchase today and 2 purchases yesterday. Do I also need one from Monday to get 20%?

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,072

With the M9 intro bundle in the cart by itself I have a 61% discount and a price of $62.71; I then apply the PC+ $6 coupon - and get a final price of $57.91. That's $4.80; where did the other $1.20 of the coupon go?

namffuak said:

With the M9 intro bundle in the cart by itself I have a 61% discount and a price of $62.71; I then apply the PC+ $6 coupon - and get a final price of $57.91. That's $4.80; where did the other $1.20 of the coupon go?

That's your 20% Punch discount at work... 

• Storypilot said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Storypilot said:

I'm seeing 56% - no coupon, so I'm just getting 1 of 2 punches I think. I made a purchase today and 2 purchases yesterday. Do I also need one from Monday to get 20%?

Yes. The punches are for the two previous days purchases. Today's purchase willl count tomorrow. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,366
    edited November 2022

namffuak said:

Same here. I suspect it is a caused by the $6 being subtracted before the 20% Balck Friday stacking discount. Please fix. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited November 2022

Charlie Judge said:

Storypilot said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Storypilot said:

Yes. The punches are for the two previous days purchases. Today's purchase willl count tomorrow. 

Thanks. So much for impulse purchasing, I guess, heh. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. 

(I guess that yesterday, I had one from Sunday contributing, making me not realize there had been a gap)

Post edited by Storypilot on
  • Charlie Judge said:

namffuak said:

Same here. I suspect it is a caused by the $6 being subtracted before the 20% Balck Friday stacking discount. Please fix. 

It's been reported.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,297
    edited November 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

namffuak said:

It's been reported.

and fixed, as far as I can see (also the discount on the Gensis 9 morphs - caching is slowing the appearance on the actual product page, but it should be OK in the cart

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • SenzaMisuraSenzaMisura Posts: 29
    edited November 2022

Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle readme that should be here is missing.

Post edited by SenzaMisura on
  • RangerRick said:

Cris Palomino said:

Crap!  I already bought the weapons because they were (I believe) listed under the Add-Ons section, not a breakout items section. I thought that was pretty sleazy but bought it for the "Punch" to increase my discount on whichever M9 bundle I decide to pick up. Now I have to request a refund for the weapons, wait for that to process, buy something else for the Punch, then pickup whichever bundle.

Also, I have a purchase on Nov 15 and Nov 16 but don't get 20% off the bundles when I add them to the cart.  Does the Punch not count on the day it's received?

Same here and they are listed as addons and not as breakout items as they should be instead of grouped with the two actuall addons

SenzaMisura said:

Bundles don't generally get readme's unless there is actual content, like bonus poses or wearable presets, etc., that are only available in the bundle.

• NorthOf45 said:

SenzaMisura said:

Bundles don't generally get readme's unless there is actual content, like bonus poses or wearable presets, etc., that are only available in the bundle.

Oops, you're right. I was looking for the release date of the bundle itself, which came out after one of the included items, but I was able to get the info from one of the items that was released the same day as the bundle. Thanks for the reminder!

This discussion has been closed.