[Released] Turbo Loader Booster Utilities [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• weirdsciencex said:

Thank you, I've attached the log, I looked through it myself but to be honest, I wasn't quite sure what to look for.

RiverSoftArt said:

weirdsciencex said:

First off great product, I've used it regularly since launch, but I've encountered an issue with a custom character, using latest Daz and latest version of Turbo Loader/Booster.

I've tested with multiple characters and they all load quickly but when I attempt to load a custom one it takes forever and appears to load a lot of unneeded morphs.

Using the character from a scene subset: Finished asset load (merge): 0m 40.580s - /Josy Alt Ver 2.duf

But when I attempt to load it from a simple scene, it seems to load everything I have installed:

Even though the log shows the time as much shorter than is displayed.

Any idea what's happening?

I would need to see the Daz Log to tell you more.  If you have the latest version, then I would say that you saved this custom character with a lot of morphs in the scene subset.

First off, according to the log messages, it took ~10 seconds for TL to enable all the morphs (from 14:43:33 to 14:43:43) and then DS took another 32 seconds to load the figure (14:44:15).  You need to post a log of when it took a long time. 

What is your "Enable Detected Morph Behavior" option?  

• MekxarMekxar Posts: 0

Hi!

First of all, thanks for making Turbo Loader! Fantastic product and I very muc loving it.

Now I do have qeustione. 
    Background: I recently had to reinstall my computre. Now I did save a lot of stuff regarding to Daz stuido and ints confgiguratione. But it looks like the config files for Turbo Loader went missing.

The problem: When after the reinstalled I ran Turbo Loader it could only find (detect) the morphs that where enable. Moprhs that where disbalbled with the tlOff ending dont appre to show up in the moprh list.

Is there a setting for Turbo Loader to be able to detect the moprhs with the file ending tlOff? Or If you could tell me where Turbo Loader store the file with reccord with moprhs it has disabled so I can restore it from a backup?

With best regrads.

• richardc363richardc363 Posts: 8
    edited October 2022

vholf said:

Hello @RiverSoftArt, I think I found another issue with Turbo Loader Inspector (and possibly the other scripts). 

If the SmartContent and ContentLibrary Panes are in the same PaneGroup, then the script works, but if the Panes are in different PaneGroups, even if SmartContent pane group is collapsed, the script will pick up that pane, so I can never use it on the ContentLibrary Pane unless the SmartContent it is either closed completely or in the same pane group.

If both panes are open, could there be a prompt to let the user select which pane they intend to work with?  SmartContent or ContentLibrary?

I faced the same issue in my personal scripts, there is no way to tell which is active, so I had to fall back to asking.

Not sure if this will help, but but you can try to add a custom action by right clicking on the Turbo Loader Inspector and selecting Create Custom Action.

From there, just hit accept, and it will create a menu item under scripts to enable you to pull up the inspector while being in smart content or the content library. 

-EDIT:  After testing, it looks like it does always select Smart Content. 

create custom action.png
    237 x 354 - 34K
    Create custom action 2.png
    277 x 355 - 75K
    create custom action 3.png
    203 x 73 - 4K
    Screenshot 2022-10-30 124140.png
    1616 x 715 - 660K
    Post edited by richardc363 on
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,362

Submitted update today:

• Updated RSTurboLoaderConstants.dsa file for Turbo Loader for Genesis 9 support
    • Modified getting selected assets in Turbo Loader Inspector, Merge File, and Open File to ask which you want to use, if both Smart Content and Content Library panes are visible and have selected assets
    • Changed GetFilesFromDir function so that the function ignores symbolic links
  • Vholf3DVholf3D Posts: 63
    edited August 2023

I use symlinks in windows for my libraries which are in separate hard drives, I gather them all using symlinks and place them inside a "Libraries" folder in my main drive for convenince. Will I be affected? (so far, it seems not).

Post edited by Vholf3D on

vholf said:

I use symlinks in windows for my libraries which are in separate hard drives, I gather them all using symlinks and place them inside a "Libraries" folder in my main drive for convenince. Will I be affected? (so far, it seems not).

This function is used INSIDE the morphs directories to avoid being put into an infinite loop.  Your use of symbolic links are in directories above that and should not be affected.

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

Hi, I'm not sure where to ask this as there are so many threads. But I am doing a reinstall of all my content, and just got around to refreshing turbo loader. Genesis 8 is perfect, Genesis 9 is perfect. But Genesis 3... everything is an unknown product. Everything. Any thoughts?

evilded777 said:

Hi, I'm not sure where to ask this as there are so many threads. But I am doing a reinstall of all my content, and just got around to refreshing turbo loader. Genesis 8 is perfect, Genesis 9 is perfect. But Genesis 3... everything is an unknown product. Everything. Any thoughts?

Your G3 stuff was installed by Daz?  Unknown Product is because the script cannot find it in the DS content database.