Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD X

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

Want to know what I find really scary about black cats?  From what I understand pure black cats are hard to photograph as in all black fur without the tuxedo or other markings.  Why is that scary?  it is hard to find forever homes for black shelter cats.  There is nothing wrong with them except they need a loving human to adopt them into their homes.  I want to adopt a black cat, but landlady will have a cow if I bring in a cat into my place. (basically the only cats I can have is my catfish.)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010

Boo!

edited October 2018

Is this library WiFi working before the library opens?  Edit it opens in 13 minutes.

Post edited by Sfariah D on

Meow!  I said Meow!

It is November!  Panic!  Panic! It is no longer October!

Is it Monday?  

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576

...yep, Armistice Day as well so banks and public offices are closed (not sure about schools).

Firefox is acting stupid of late.  It keeps going into unresponsive state for any excuse that is unknown to me.

Is this a stupid use of stickers?

F95A95D9-264A-43BC-BC29-E22D35C5EEDD.jpeg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M

Firefox is acting stupid of late.  It keeps going into unresponsive state for any excuse that is unknown to me.

...yeah I get that sometimes as well. Annoying but not bad enough to make me switch to IE or Chrome.

...well as long as you are a touch typist and have a good spelling check utility.

If I did that qgsy O ry[wf wiykd ;iij nitw kulr yjoa.

kyoto kid said:

...yeah I get that sometimes as well. Annoying but not bad enough to make me switch to IE or Chrome.

Or edge?

...don't have W10, Don't want it.

kyoto kid said:

...well as long as you are a touch typist and have a good spelling check utility.

If I did that qgsy O ry[wf wiykd ;iij nitw kulr yjoa.

I am mainly a touch typist but poor spelling.  It is when I am typing in passwords or doing quick ctrl-C and Ctrl-v type things that confuse me.

I think Black Friday is stupid.

I think Richard is not stupid.

I think Richard is not Black Friday.

• Richard, aka Black Friday, twirls his moustache and cackles (and then collapses in agony having over-twirled his moustache).

Richard, aka Black Friday, twirls his moustache and cackles (and then collapses in agony having over-twirled his moustache).

LOL!  Wait what are the letters for very funny, funnier than lol?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010

ROTFL?

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,173
    edited November 2018

Complaint:  I just found out that my local grocery store/deli doesn't make their doughnuts fresh.  They're heated up from frozen even the ones with cream inside. sad  Here I was happy as a pig in shit that I was willing to pay premium prices for what I thought were the only quality thing about this little podunk country store anymore, an in-house little old grandmotherly type baker who made the doughnuts fresh every morning.  I started asking question about having them make more than just two plain cake doughnuts each day and the "baker" started getting defensive saying that they didn't sell, but that if I wanted some she could pull some out of the freezer. surprise You could have smacked me with a fish and tossed me into the canal and I wouldn't have been more abused.  Before I left the store I let my feelings be known to more than one employee (owner wasn't available, I'll corner him some other time) and vowed to not bother with my daily ration of doughnuts anymore.  Of course the retort I received from the underlings was "well, now that you know they're not fresh do they taste any different?"  I did a mini-explosion and radiated evilness on my way out.  I know the store won't change, and I'll probably continue to buy store-brand staples there because it's convenient, but I've stopped expecting any level of quality from them for anything.  They used to be a really good store with a sit-down deli section and in-house fresh made pies and cakes and doughnuts and coffee but all that is now gone.  It's just turned into an overgrown 7-11 store.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

Complaint:  I just found out that my local grocery store/deli doesn't make their doughnuts fresh.  They're heated up from frozen even the ones with cream inside. sad  Here I was happy as a pig in shit that I was willing to pay premium prices for what I thought were the only quality thing about this little podunk country store anymore, an in-house little old grandmotherly type baker who made the doughnuts fresh every morning.  I started asking question about having them make more than just two plain cake doughnuts each day and the "baker" started getting defensive saying that they didn't sell, but that if I wanted some she could pull some of of the freezer. surprise You could have smacked me with a fish and tossed me into the canal and I wouldn't have been more abused.  Before I left the store I let my feelings be known to more than one employee (owner wasn't available, I'll corner him someother time) and vowed to not bother with my daily ration of doughnuts anymore.  Of course the retort I received from the underlings was "well, now that you know they're not fresh do they taste any different?"  I did a mini-explosion and radiated evilness on my way out.  I know the store won't change, and I'll probably continue to buy store-brand staples there because it's convenient, but I've stopped expecting any level of quality from them for anything.  They used to be a really good store with a sit-down deli section and in-house fresh made pies and cakes and doughnuts and coffee but all that is now gone.  It's just turned into an overgrown 7-11 store.

Complaint;  this is the stupid thread, not the complaint thread?

• It's OK, mine was a stupid complaint.

edited November 2018

...well it did involve stupid situation you discovered so I think it applies. Heating a creme filled doughnut in the MW?

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • I got curious so I looked up "Cream vs creme" and found this: 

Which I found quite descriptive. devil

CreamVsCreme.JPG
    675 x 288 - 49K

My guppies keep assuming that when I sprinkle fish flakes into their water they need to stay up on the top of the aquarium until they are certain all the flakes are eaten up.  They take the extra minute or two to see if there is any still up there.

I was wondering why there was a red speck on Aiko's ear but to find out it was a gillter that got stuck onto the monitor.  Now I saw another glitter thing on the monitor.  Problem is that it is a touch screen monitor so if I move the glitter off the screen, the computer thinks I am doing something to it.

...minimise the Daz programme  and then you won't affect anything unless the glitter is over an icon on the computer's "desktop". 

kyoto kid said:

...minimise the Daz programme  and then you won't affect anything unless the glitter is over an icon on the computer's "desktop".

Actually I was using hexagon.

One for the stupid file, I was trying to use my mouse but it was not working.  I had no clue why that was not working but the keyboard was.  That was until I looked at the bottom of the wireless mouse and saw I turned it off when I went to put my clothes into the dryer.

• unLight865unLight865 Posts: 95
    edited December 2018

Well, at least you're learning new excuses this way. ;)

Post edited by unLight865 on

...that kept happening to me as well.  So far Chrome seems to be doing much better.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    kyoto kid said:

Actually I was using hexagon.

One for the stupid file, I was trying to use my mouse but it was not working.  I had no clue why that was not working but the keyboard was.  That was until I looked at the bottom of the wireless mouse and saw I turned it off when I went to put my clothes into the dryer.

Hexagon is a Daz program,   they have Bryce, Carrara, Hexagon and Studio.

Complaint    I get fed up with telling people Daz is the Company   Daz studio  (AKA  DS) is the program they mean.

This discussion has been closed.