Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD X

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,735

Decided get off notebook charger and plug it in a power strip that is on and plugged in.  I also plugged that charger into computer.  Now it will charge.  0.o

Why does sitting on notebook charger not going to get computer charged up?  Why do I have to plug it into the computer and also a power source that is on?  I can plug it into a random power strip that is off or not plugged in the wall or both and it still will not charge up computer.  I can have it plugged in just the computer but nothing happens, why?

Restart works only to restart computer not charge it,

I think it is dinner time.

This is a cool kewi.

45412EEB-2EB8-46B1-A076-F69B0D65DE0F.jpeg
    605 x 453 - 58K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Awww  I wonder if he is called Kiwi

Chohole said:

Awww  I wonder if he is called Kiwi

Oops it is kiwi not kewi?

Is the internet working?  Or is it just my computer?

I think it is better to have a stupid computer and a smart phone that is stupid than to have a “Smart” computer and a true smart phone.

reason AI Smart Phones and computers are stupid idea

1. It will know you are playing a game when your boss calls to see if you can work so it will answer it for you since obviously to it, you are not doing anything so talking to boss is better idea
    2. It can answer your significant other’s emails (Or text messages) explaining that you are just ignoring that person because you are playing a game.
    3. It will become friends with all your technology and know too much about you
    4. It might be jealous of your significant other and not let you see her emails or texts.

Will it be okay if I use HP printer paper in a Canon printer?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593

...don't see why not.  Don't think they have special sensors to prevent it.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,189
    edited August 2018

Will it be okay if I use HP printer paper in a Canon printer?

It's been my experience that HP general purpose paper in an Epson printer doesn't seem to have severely noticeable differences.  Also I've been able to use some HP photo paper without severely noticeable differences in the Epson printer for non-critical images.  However, some cheap off-brand papers, especially photo papers in either an HP printer or my Epson printer can be quite off-color or not absorb the ink properly and will smear.  For my best color images I make sure I use Epson paper in my Epson printer. yes  (My HP printer has gone to the great beyond. surprise)

One of the problems I've had with HP paper in my Epson is with heavy HP photo paper.  The HP paper is, I think, too thick and the spray head "scratches" the ink and leaves a faint raster-like image in the dark parts of the picture.  But if I use the similar quality Epson paper I don't get the "raster" lines.

I have no experience with Canon printers or paper. indecision

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

My HP paper works fine in my Canon printer. I took a coloring book I got from dollar tree and made copies of the pictures I want to color.  Why?  I did not like the newsprint color of the original.  Maybe I will actually color them this time.

How does my mouth know the method for chewing on fries is different than chewing on gum?

How does my mouth know the method for chewing on fries is different than chewing on gum?

Practice.

Practice.

Okay.  Do you know where my glasses are?

Practice.

Where you left them last.

Practice.

And that will be the last place that you look for them

edited August 2018
    Chohole said:

Practice.

Found them.  Now I see brown spots all over my arms.

B4E697B1-C7AF-4C5F-B9CF-610D42D1A0BF.jpeg
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    2470A712-795E-4034-9CAD-832D74FFDED9.jpeg
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    DC525408-3790-468B-953E-7884B2A3FE3C.jpeg
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    Post edited by Sfariah D on

Hi, how are you?  Trying to reinstall Word.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,026
    Chohole said:

Practice.

Found them.  Now I see brown spots all over my arms.

Considering how many times you spoke about spending time at the public pool, I suspect those may be freckles. smiley

I got a pop up on my iPhone that was basically Congratulations Amazon User you are about to be scammed if you click any links in this pop up.

I have the feeling that I have to pee, but I have to turn off the computer before going.  I want to play with DS just a bit longer before going.  I also know I have to work by 11 am and it is a quarter till 11.

Made it to lady’s room and now time to work.  Probably without toy fish in pocket.

How did it get to be almost five pm?

edited September 2018

time flies.png
    750 x 749 - 628K
    Post edited by Chohole on

I am sleep deprived due to my roommate inability to sleep last night and high on caffeine due to drinking cold brew coffee due to it being free and not getting enough sleep.

Chohole said:

Cool in a Fly way.

I got to get out of bed to do a top secret project in the bathroom.  I am the only one can do it.  I gotta do it or something bad might happen? 0.o

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    Chohole said:

...nice.

I did my top secret project but need to go back to bed.

Resetting computer one stupid more time.  Why?

I wonder what is in my suitcase.  I am going to spend the weekend at Mum's as this place as became too stupid.

edited September 2018

Edit Oops sorry.

um what was I trying to say?

Post edited by Sfariah D on
This discussion has been closed.