Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD X

Comments

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

According to my friend from college, you can tell whether a person is has Anti-Social Disorder by watching how they eat a gingerbread man. A normal, decent human will "kill the prey" and bite off the head first. Anyone who starts munching on a leg or arm should be brought in for a psych evaluation, because they're eating their catch alive! surprise

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,730
    TigerAnne said:

According to my friend from college, you can tell whether a person is has Anti-Social Disorder by watching how they eat a gingerbread man. A normal, decent human will "kill the prey" and bite off the head first. Anyone who starts munching on a leg or arm should be brought in for a psych evaluation, because they're eating their catch alive! surprise

0.o

Um is this a stupid question?  Has Daz Studio 4.11 been officially released yet?

edited February 2019

Edit iPad emojis do not work on this forum.

Post edited by Sfariah D on

I wonder when my state refund comes in?  Oops this is the stupid thread.

Stupid question, Does Diet Dr Pepper have caffeine?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593

...yes it does. 

kyoto kid said:

...yes it does. 

Oops at least I took a lorazepam to help me get some sleep tonight.  I should not have drank it so late.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,189
    kyoto kid said:

...yes it does. 

Oops at least I took a lorazepam to help me get some sleep tonight.  I should not have drank it so late.

I look for MUG brand Root Beer when I need to get a no-caffein fix.

edited March 2019

..I prefer Ginger Beer.  No commercial root beers are made with pure sassafras anymore, all have artificial flavourings, even the cane sugar ones.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

My copy of Firefox is acting stupid.  It is acting completely frozen.

..I had that happen a lot, even at start up.  Changed to Chrome. 

I keep seeing baby fish in my aquarium.  Either my guppies been busy or I need some help.

• AmaltheaAmalthea Posts: 224
    edited March 2019
    Post edited by Amalthea on

..we are about to get those for the next couple days ourselves, easterly winds out of the interior of the state where it is colder.  So much for the nice warm weather they forecast for this week.

edited March 2019
    Amalthea said:

Wyoming wind sock.jpg
    800 x 537 - 45K

I am thinking of a free software that allows you to make pretty pictures aka renders of 3D human figures, but I want the maker of that software to make a feline, a domestic feline of modern standards.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316

I am thinking of a free software that allows you to make pretty pictures aka renders of 3D human figures, but I want the maker of that software to make a feline, a domestic feline of modern standards.

There's the Hivewire House cat 

...yes, Cat 8. with fur options by AM.

On other news android charging cables will not charge up an iPad.  But I will be home in a few minutes to charge up my iPad.

Oops my bad I forgot to eat dinner.

Why does my friend Misty like cat food so much she overeats it?

Hello can I type here?

don't always eat my cat food.jpg
    500 x 299 - 21K
    kyoto kid said:

How did you know she tends to vomit her food after eating it too fast?

I think I opened one DS too many.

edited April 2019

...lived with cats way too long.

I got a new Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad.  I am using it while I type on my iPad while the computer is busy.

I am trying to save a picture to my iPad but it keeps saying no internet but I am connected to the internet to see the photo.

I was about to post that I am missing a goldfish but now I found both goldfish in my aquarium.  One of them was hiding in the plants.

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893
    edited April 2019

This is the Stupid Thread, so I want to ask if anyone else here enjoys reading really awful fanfiction. I used to review (mostly really bad) Twilight fanfic with a bunch of other anti-fans, and we had a blast. We covered all the Big Bads of the era, such as FaCe ThE sTrAnGe, Brewdening Love, Forbiden Fruit - The Tempation of Edward Cullen and Twila The Gurl Who Wuz In Love With A Vampire. And, of course, we also sporked My Immortal. These stories are such extreme levels of bad, you just won't believe it until you read it with your own eyes. Our sporking hey-day was back in the early 10s, when the social awareness of later years was only in its tender infancy. We laughed at stuff that seems less funny in the present, and made jokes we wouldn't make now. These awful fanfics are remnants of a youth culture that took the world a lot less solemnly, and I kind of miss that world. So has anyone else got fond memories of reading these, while face-palming and laughing? Any favourite quotes, or passages you can still recite by heart?

Post edited by WinterMoon on
This discussion has been closed.