Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 12

Comments

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,112

Horo : thank you.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,161
    edited April 2022

Both objects are from Fifty Funky Shapes & Fifty Funky Metals and in the background two corrugated sheets by von John Spirko. Everything with a transparent material, light and colour by the Rainbow2 HDRI, no sun. Rendered with Blurry Transmissions.

Funky Cubes

On second thought I made an anaglyph from the above cubes. The HDRI saturation was reduced to half - because of the strong red - and rendered just regular, because the blurry transmissions created a totally strange result through the ALS (anaglyph lens system).

Funky Cubes Anaglyph

FunkyCubes.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 230K
    FunkyCubesAna.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 261K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,036

Thanks Horo, Adbc and Hansmar

Adbc - beautiful render, materials and lighting are perfect.

Horo - wow awesome render, love the effect, the anaglyph is outstanding.

mermaid : thank you.

Horo : superb render, awesome colours, great anaglyph.

Thank you mermaid and adbc.

• Thank you for all the comments

---

adbc - Yet another well executed space render. The robots look rather menacing.  Your 'simple landscape' is all but simple, a delight to see.
    Horo - Gloomy and dark render, I like that terrain material. The grand mountains render has a very impressive sky to it and your abstracts are -as usual- simply beautifull.
    Hansmar - That black ufo has a lot of depth to it and the spiral landscapes are very well done indeed.
    Mermaid - A beautifull sky and the mist is just right for this render. I like it a lot!

---

From the Galactic handbook, addendum III: privately owned planets.

Malibran

Representatives of the satrap of Novara, owner of the planet Malibran travel all across the Gaean Reach and the Beyond in search of young, talented performers in all kinds of different performing arts. Chosen young performers are offered a free education and a chance to better their acts on Malibran in the Teatro della Gran Malibran. The Teatro is both theatre and boarding school in one.
    To ensure an uninterupted education, the Teatro is the only permanent building on Malibran and landings are prohibited though not strictly enforced.
    Wealthy patrons from all over the Gaean reach and the Beyond bring up the cost for the upkeap of the Teatro and only they are -on occasion- invited to Malibran to attend one or more performances by those pupils who are about to leave the Teatro to start their own careers and seek fortune.
    The Teatro has been the home of many famous performers like Contello the Wise, virtuoso on the kletterbus, Firondella Mausbender who could sing the aria of Sergander in less than 4 days or Migandrello the leader of his troupe the Splendiferous Notables whose phantasmagoria and artfull tableaux vivant are renowned all over the Gaean Reach.

Malibran is often described as in and of itself a rather dull place were it not for the Teatro which makes it the very heart of the performing arts.

A simple landscape with tiled grass which gave some nice white(ish) highlights when the sun was placed just right.

The teatro is layerd material to give it a bit more depth.

Rembrandt - another beautiful render and story to go with it. I like the Teatro material, especially the lights. Thanks for the comment.

Rembrandt - thank you. Nicely done Teatro building and environment - and story.

Rembrandt : Thank you. Superb image, beautiful lighting and materials, nice teatro building . I like the story as well.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,765

adbc, I agree with the others: very well done landscape render. Very realistic texture indeed.

Rembrandt, another interesting story and well made render.

Hansmar : thank you.

edited April 2022

Six different BTO trees 250 times instanced on a self made terrain with a material from High Resolution Terrains 1 and above a copy with a modified Bluebells material by David Brinnen (free at bryce5.com, Material X-Change).

Backlit Forest

BacklitForest.jpg
    1200 x 825 - 371K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo : this is absolutely beautiful, so many instanced trees, a big colourful forest where one would like to be in, great amopshere as well.

edited April 2022

Horo – I agree absolutely stunning render, beautiful light forest.

I found this beautiful Alien Landscape at ShareCG, the lighting is from Exotic Hdri for Fantasy Skies and Sci-Fi, and the galaxy and planet from the Space Construction Kit. 

alien_landscape_sharecg.jpg
    1000 x 281 - 236K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

adbc - thank you.

mermaid - thank you. Cool sci-fi render, well done.

edited April 2022

Double post.

Post edited by Horo on

Thanks Horo

mermaid : awesome scifi render, beautiful sky.

Thanks Adbc

edited April 2022

Five Bryce Trees from Vegetation several times instanced and manually positioned. A lot of Haze.

Morning Fog

MorningFog.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 276K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo : excellent render, I like the hazy atmosphere.

Thank you adbc.

edited April 2022

Happy Easter everyone.

easter4.jpg
    770 x 574 - 64K
    Post edited by adbc on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,765

Horo, Very beautiful vegetation renders.

Mermaid. I like your sci-fi scene, nice cartoon-like picture.

adbc, Thanks, very nice and happy Easter to you too!

Horo - beautiful render, love the hazy effect.

Adbc - wow lovely greeting, great render like a painting

edited April 2022

adbc - thank you for the Easter wishes. Beautifully coloured picture.

Hansmar and mermaid - thank you.

The Trapped Dino is another attempt to make an abstract (a bunny would have been more appropriate at this time). The Allosaurus in a CorrugatedBox by John Spirko is from Daz 3D, everything with my own material. Light and colour from an HDRI and in front of the camera a wide angle lens.

Trapped Dino

TrappedDino.jpg
    1200 x 825 - 465K
    Post edited by Horo on

Hansmar, mermaid, Horo : thank you.

Horo : the trapped dino is awesome, I like the colours.

Thank you adbc.

• huberthubert Posts: 410
    edited April 2022

A belated Happy Easter to all of you. :)

adbc: A pretty card!

Horo: Beautiful smooth mats on your Funky Shapes.

Rembrandt: Another cool story and render.

mermaid010: Great SciFi scene. I'd expect a retro-styled rocket appear any moment there.

Horo: Wonderful lighting and atmosphere in your Vegetation scene. That dinosaur from your Trapped scene (cool mats there!) would perfectly fit into it.

Post edited by hubert on
This discussion has been closed.