Gizmo too small

https://www.daz3d.com/mesh-grabber-win

I am starting to use the mesh grabber but the gizmo is so small I keep droping it. Is there a way to make the gizmo bigger?

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,262

With Mesh Grabber active go to Tool Settings. Look in the second grouping called Gizmo for the Size control.

• dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 754

Thanks! I was not using the tab.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,457

simpler than a purple pill. 

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005

I was going to say maybe the water was too cold, but then I realized it's the Mesh Grabber gizmo... not the... oh never mind.

• dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 754

McGyver said:

I was going to say maybe the water was too cold, but then I realized it's the Mesh Grabber gizmo... not the... oh never mind.\

If you know a safe way to double the size of that gizmo, my wife will be forever in your debt.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,457

dennisgray41 said:

McGyver said:

I was going to say maybe the water was too cold, but then I realized it's the Mesh Grabber gizmo... not the... oh never mind.\

If you know a safe way to double the size of that gizmo, my wife will be forever in your debt.

laugh 

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited May 2021

dennisgray41 said:

McGyver said:

That just tempts me to make a model of a Ronco type "order before midnight tonite" kinda device with one of my typical satirical ads... none of which I'm guessing would be TOS compliant.

At least none of the ones that first came to mind...

Post edited by McGyver on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,262

Drug-free, contactless, non-invasive...

Enhancer.jpg
    500 x 500 - 30K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,537

NorthOf45 said:

Drug-free, contactless, non-invasive...

Not to forget the rest of that tool bundle, 

Tweez.JPG
    505 x 416 - 19K
  • daveso said:

dennisgray41 said:

McGyver said:

laugh 

Switch to metric. 1 inch equals 2.54 centimeters. 6 inches equals 15.24 centimeters. If that doesn't satisfy her, learn to do censered

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

McGyver said:

I was going to say maybe the water was too cold, but then I realized it's the Mesh Grabber gizmo... not the... oh never mind.

You're not supposed to get Gizmo wet at all. Didn't you listen to the three rules? 

•  

You're not supposed to get Gizmo wet at all. Didn't you listen to the three rules? 

ROFL my censored in forum off...