Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You on lunch or something Marucs? Last I read you was at work.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,845
    edited December 1969

GTA people

gta_people.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 538K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,706
    edited December 1969

I need a job. I feel so stupid without one.

edited December 1969

Did you retexture the bike? Or remake it? It looks rather improved than on the game

I smoothed the obj several times, put the png in the bump and reflection channels too, addedsubsurface scattering to his skin but that does odd things using IBL so no IBL.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You have access to the library computer when you visit there. Do you not have any thing like Job search in the US, that you could pull up on line. Jobs don't come to you, you have to make the effort to find them.
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Lol, I was, Nightshift at the Uni... For a saturday it was super quiet!

edited December 1969

chohole said:

You have access to the library computer when you visit there. Do you not have any thing like Job search in the US, that you could pull up on line. Jobs don't come to you, you have to make the effort to find them.So many you would never believe. We also have a thing called the Unemployment office, most places have one, they will hep folks find a job if they just go. Then you have what is called Day Labor companies, you sign up with them and for a small part of your pay they find you a job that you can do and as the name implies you get paid daily. To keep the job you must work off the Labor contract before the hiring company can hire you. I've used them all and never went without work longer than a month when I needed work.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

You have access to the library computer when you visit there. Do you not have any thing like Job search in the US, that you could pull up on line. Jobs don't come to you, you have to make the effort to find them.

Now thats some loving motherly advice lol

edited December 1969

Did you retexture the bike? Or remake it? It looks rather improved than on the game

I smoothed the obj several times, put the png in the bump and reflection channels too, addedsubsurface scattering to his skin but that does odd things using IBL so no IBL.

That looks amazing sepcially on the PC screen! You've done very well its definately an upgrade for GTA!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Lol, I was, Nightshift at the Uni... For a saturday it was super quiet!Oh yeah, your one of those uniformed folks. You keep all the normal folks safe and the weirdo's try to act normal around you.

No! I have not been drinking. It's a clove cigarette I swear!!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:

Lol, I was, Nightshift at the Uni... For a saturday it was super quiet!

Oh yeah, your one of those uniformed folks. You keep all the normal folks safe and the weirdo's try to act normal around you.

No! I have not been drinking. It's a clove cigarette I swear!!

Totally. Although when the weidos are trying to act normal, it's generally very obvious!!! And ya see some very odd things!

edited December 1969

lol! doing a full raytraced IBL version of the last image different BG, with all the people smoothed (not subdivided, lets not go overboard, CJ was)
    all my render settings in Carrara OTT!
    will take a while!
    an hour or so not all day like some of us do! :roll:

edited September 2012

By the by Marcus. You inspired me to play with Jade again. Check my art thread when you can.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Lookin forward to it!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    By the by Marcus. You inspired me to play with Jade again. Check my art thread when you can.

I just SEEN IT WOW!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Now thats some loving motherly advice lol

Hmm, when my eldest son wanted a new computer, and asked me to be a guarantor with one of my friends, so he could pay for it weekly on her catalogue, I told him that would only work if he got a better part time job than his weekly paper round. Ithen set him up with a job with another firend of mine, working as a kitchen porter in a pub restaurant. He was 15 at the time. By the time he was 16 he had decided that he was going to train to be a chef, had arranged an apprenticeship with my friend, and the school had arranged his training schedule. He never looked back. Did in fact win one award as regional chef of the year in one restaurant chain he work for. All because I didnn't just say ok son, I will let you do it your way, and get into problems with the payments.

Tough love sometimes does work.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I just SEEN IT WOW!
    You is fast. Thanks for the peep. I still need to age him a bit but I like it.

edited December 1969

If I only knew the area better I would be able to know which locations I can apply at. I am afraid I might apply at a place that is on the opposite side of town.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:

I just SEEN IT WOW!

You is fast. Thanks for the peep. I still need to age him a bit but I like it.

I actually found it befor I refreshed this thread... Then realised you just sent a post letting me know to look lol! I added to it by the way :cheese:

@Cho - Well you certainly did a great job there... It does go to show tough love can be just as vital

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I do not have a wife. I am most likely never going to have a wife. I am more hoping for a husband.
    I do not have a husband. I am most likely never going to have a husband. I am more hoping for a wife.

We seem to be in similar boats going different ways, don't we?

<~ Princess having enough sufficient experience with princes, seeks frog</p>

edited December 1969

Okay Joke for the Day

A man and his wife were working in their garden one day and the man looks over at his wife and says............"Your butt is getting really big, I mean really big. I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue." With that he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measure the grill and then went over to where his wife was working and measured his wife's bottom.
    "Yes, I was right; your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!!!"
    Later that night in bed, the husband is feeling a little frisky. He makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off. "What's wrong?" he asks...
    She answers: "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?

Try not to smile now y'all here :)

edited December 1969

If I only knew the area better I would be able to know which locations I can apply at. I am afraid I might apply at a place that is on the opposite side of town.

You gotta make some sacrifies for the jobs you want. But once your working you wont look back, It's simply something we all must do. Some of us find the dream job and thats great... Others like myself havent found my true calling ... hence security industry... But work is work, and the money helps us live the way we want to.

Well that was my serious and loving advice for the night.

edited December 1969

need a render Ivy, or a video!

edited December 1969

of the princess kissing the frog!!!!
    crosspost, you can leave out the bigarse grill!

edited December 1969

of the princess kissing the frog!!!!
    crosspost, you can leave out the bigarse grill!

lol

I'm working on a animation right now called the Hillbilly tales a farmers fable.

I got one of the kids up to the high school to do the voice for me.

edited December 1969

took just under an hour, Shadowcatch wasted on black ground though!

gta_people.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    edited December 1969

I applied to work at a Wendy's as a crew member.

Some kid is trying to win the award of being the nosiest in a library. One loud kid. Kid's mum has to do something to quiet the kid.

edited December 1969

took just under an hour, Shadowcatch wasted on black ground though!

WOW It's like Im playing SA again lol... Reckon a less shadowed background would spreuce things up a bit. But over all sooo true to the game its great!

edited December 1969

LOL you should have a random gangster in there with a bazooka lol

edited December 1969

I think I will check out Dead until Dark if I can find it again and then go to my mum's home. I have been in the library enough time today.

This discussion has been closed.