Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I hate those sofa beds. I slept on one for a year. It only added to my daily back issues.
    I did that one myself, not a year but way longer than I wished. I thought a bar across my lower back was normal after a few weeks. I'dd have been better off just sleeping on it as a sofa.
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

God... I bought "Abraham's Daughter" from the 'Hunger Games' tracks at iTunes, and I can't get it out of my head. Wanna experience it? Just put this on repeat, it's addictive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Fdh1OjIJI

Can't believe I didn't catch this flick earlier. I knew you folks were talking about this on the forums, but it slipped my mind completely. That was stupid.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2012

I know it's stupid... But I find my self assuming people are their avatars on the forum lol... I talk to elves, orcs, monkeys, fluffy laughing balls with teeth, witches, pixies, Wendy and Hiro's lol!

And before you jump down my throat 'Chohole' in the 'Dragon ate my complaint thread', I don't perceive you as a grumpy witch, LOL! I just associate people with their avatars haha! ;-P It's funny cos my avatar is a lil kid with a ratty, and makes me feel like an immature rebellious brat, but hey, a 22yr old still got that inner 12yr old in em! (Considering in my current line of work.. I arrest them when required, I'm kinda the opposite in a matter of speaking)

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,905
    edited September 2012

mine is a very good render ;-P for my real photo, check out my profile! %-P
    then there is this one

18434281984e3031a5c83a9.gif
    64 x 52 - 22K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

mine is a very good render ;-P for my real photo, check out my profile! %-P
    then there is this one

Love em lol!! I like the mix with the cats... I think it's vital with your user name lol And the morphing an super big bust into a freaky monster is hillarious!!............ But with your current Avatar, least I do vision you as you lol Thats why I said 'Wendy' above lol

edited December 1969

I also LOVE your banner!

edited December 1969

the gif image was my previous avatar but I changed it to forum troll at 1001 posts.
    you mean you are not a 12 year old boy?
    that is a good thing btw!

edited December 1969

the gif image was my previous avatar but I changed it to forum troll at 1001 posts.
    you mean you are not a 12 year old boy?
    that is a good thing btw!

HAHA! No I am certainly not lol! There's a inner 12yo in me but no lol, Just a recent character I've been rendering, First I used him for the personal in-vision of millenium 5 icons, then used him shortly after in the eyeshine tutorial thread. I'm also white btw. ;-P Not Hawaiian/Maori/Native American or what ever he'd be perceived as lol

edited September 2012

Suprisingly though my brother certainly has some of his characteristics, minus the nationality part.

EDIT: he aslo has a reall scraggy hairdoo with what I pick at him for a "jedi" side ratty lol Though he's too lazy to style it! :roll:

Much like this...

jordan-hair-large.jpg
    350 x 455 - 38K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I know it's stupid... But I find my self assuming people are their avatars on the forum lol... I talk to elves, orcs, monkeys, fluffy laughing balls with teeth, witches, pixies, Wendy and Hiro's lol!

And before you jump down my throat 'Chohole' in the 'Dragon ate my complaint thread', I don't perceive you as a grumpy witch, LOL! I just associate people with their avatars haha! ;-P It's funny cos my avatar is a lil kid with a ratty, and makes me feel like an immature rebellious brat, but hey, a 22yr old still got that inner 12yr old in em! (Considering in my current line of work.. I arrest them when required, I'm kinda the opposite in a matter of speaking)

My avatar is in good company, then. :lol: Sadly, it is not the best render around, and I probably need to reconsider that whole Visual Shader thing (or learn how to use it better), but let's just say that I'm very young at heart (if you can judge people based on their avatars), even if the biological odometer just ticked over 37.

edited December 1969

I think your avatar is beautiful :) If you re-did it I'd just add some back lights and maybe a spec one. None the less, I love it! The character is fantastic and the bright red hair is very unique and i'd say it works well for your creative personality that Ive seen of you on here :cheese:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I made my avatar for a laugh, when I was first selected out of the volunteers to be a moderator. Someone did suggest I add a handbag, but I couldn't get it to fit in, so added the club instead. It made people laugh so much that it has just stayed, and A nice fluffy pink bunny even animated it for me.

Now it has become so much "me" that people would moan if I changed it. Much more representative than the pretty little girl I used to have, because I do admit to being "a more mature person" than many of the forum members. Have a tribe of grandkids, even.

edited December 1969

Well it's great to have you here! I do love when you post serious feed back to people asking questions and theres your avatar pokeing at them with a club!!! lol

edited December 1969

I think your avatar is beautiful :) If you re-did it I'd just add some back lights and maybe a spec one. None the less, I love it! The character is fantastic and the bright red hair is very unique and i'd say it works well for your creative personality that Ive seen of you on here :cheese:

Oh good idea, render with better lights. That was a pretty quick render I did wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyy back then when I knew very little about how lights make or break a scene, so...

Now it has become so much “me” that people would moan if I changed it. Much more representative than the pretty little girl I used to have, because I do admit to being “a more mature person” than many of the forum members. Have a tribe of grandkids, even.

Whereas I confess openly that I am a bit of a brat at times, definitely not mature everywhere (my sense of humor is somewhere on level of a third-grader) nor refined, and more inclined to run around in my undies than fully clothed and oh this reminds me, I gotta take my meds. :lol:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

My Motto always used to be "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional" :coolsmirk:

edited September 2012

What in the world are you people talking about? You mean to tell me that all the pictures are not really you? You made them all up, that's fraud! I'm one disillusioned Drow. I should have known something was up when magic stopped working and all this Tech replaced it.

Where did I hide that demension door spell? I need to get out of this realm.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

demension door? is that a portal to the demented dimension? think I am there already! %-P

edited December 1969

need a nap while my room warms up but later I might try clothifying V4's breasts in Poser! just a weird idea I had ;-P

edited December 1969

need a nap while my room warms up but later I might try clothifying V4's breasts in Poser! just a weird idea I had ;-P
    Ahhhh... Ummmmm.... UmmHmmm.... Okay, I've decided I'm not going to ask.

Somebody hand me a ten foot pole. Well find one. I'm dieing to know.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    My Motto always used to be "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional" :coolsmirk:

Oo I like that one you should keep it!

@ skiriki. You're already a master at Daz I'm not suggesting anything you don't already know. Your renders are great! :)

Well I'm at work again and on my iPhone trolling the threads again lol. If that doesn't earn me addict status I don't know what will! :P

edited December 1969

@ skiriki. You're already a master at Daz I'm not suggesting anything you don't already know. Your renders are great! :)

Nah, there's always something to learn and I still suck. :lol: I'm just lucky that there's lots of kind people who can help me to find the way and give me ideas.

I got a new render coming up, although this will take a while... I re-tweaked the character, now that I had more morphs (FYI in 4.5 it DOES load new morphs for your old saved Genesis, so you don't need to start from scratch if you bring up an older character file), and replaced iris texture, as MS Lycan's yellow burning eyes are precisely what I wanted to have.

edited December 1969

Thats awsome can't wait to see! If you're interested you could try out the eyeshine tut I still have yet to get confirmation that I wrote it right. Might blend in with what you doin... Lol I was proud to make my first Daz tutorial :P

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,744
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:
    My neck and shoulder hurts. I must have slept on it wrong.
    I suggest laying down in the bed to sleep. Doing head stands against the wall will always give you a neck cramp the next day. :smirk:

I actually slept on the bed instead of on the wall. You know, those hide away beds can be a pain in the neck also. Your not supposed to fold it back up into the wall after you lay down. That's just another neck cramp waiting to happen. :)

I think my neck and shoulder pain is more dues to stress than sleeping on the wall.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,744
    edited December 1969

My avatar is of a dude with a cool bow tie. I am not a dude and I do not have a cool bowtie.

edited December 1969

Hahaha!!! I did gather you were female long ago! But the convo revealed most of us weren't exactly our avatars lol it was just a stupid topic. But you could go and get yourself a sweet as tie and cowboy hat! :)

edited December 1969

CJ

CJ.gif
    400 x 400 - 3M
    edited December 1969

CJ

As he is in sa, great work Wendy :) looks like you got it downpat !

edited September 2012

My avatar is of a dude with a cool bow tie. I am not a dude and I do not have a cool bowtie.
    Wow, see how the mind can play tricks on you. I knew you were female so the Avatar looks like a woman to me with a hat and tie. The power of suggestion I guess.

EDIT: And now I see the man. Freaking weird.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Did you retexture the bike? Or remake it? It looks rather improved than on the game

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Wow, see how the mind can play tricks on you. I knew you were female so the Avatar looks like a woman to me with a hat and tie. The power of suggestion I guess.

EDIT: And now I see the man. Freaking weird.

Lol she totally confused the heck outa me when I first saw her lol

This discussion has been closed.