UltraScenery - new territory [Commercial]

Comments

• PraxisPraxis Posts: 240

HowieFarkes said:

Finally getting around to putting the desert ecologies together that feature Martin J Frost's plants.

Looks great!

As it's a Desert ecology, hopefully there will be a "dry riverbed" option?

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,850

HowieFarkes said:

Finally getting around to putting the desert ecologies together that feature Martin J Frost's plants.

Looks very interesting. Great, that you support UltraScenery so well.

Any plans for extending UltraSceneryXT?

• That would be a good one, so we could stage a virtual 'Henley-On-Todd Regatta'. Provided someone makes appropriate vessels. Yes, I'm looking at you, there in the mirror.

Regards,

Richard.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,311

Artini said:

HowieFarkes said:

Looks very interesting. Great, that you support UltraScenery so well.

Any plans for extending UltraSceneryXT?

George Miller / Mad Max fans will love this.

Cheers,

Alex. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

One idea from my time living in the Mojave is after a deep rain, the flowers bloom... everywhere. So wild flowers that are not normally thirsty, needing tending to survive through droughts, would be lovely. The colors are subtle, muted, but soothing. Then those flowers bloom and are a shock of bright, brillant color.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,157

HowieFarkes said:

Googd news! We've been waiting since he first started showing them off.

edited March 2023

Big bargain today. The whole Pacific Northwest BUNDLE for $3.99 if you meet the listed qualifications. This is part of the March 17, 2023 March Madness ad.

Screenshot 2023-03-17 151004.png
    1505 x 775 - 809K
    Post edited by barbult on
    edited March 2023

Just another experiment with custom heightmap in UltraScenery.

Galaxy01bnv.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063

barbult said:

Big bargain today. The whole Pacific Northwest BUNDLE for $3.99 if you meet the listed qualifications. This is part of the March 17, 2023 March Madness ad.

OF Course it is!!!  And I probably paid $20 for it.. LOL.

• Very nice work!

Thanks a lot.

Tugboat and the island.

Very nice. I like the little cove in the island, and the lighting makes the trees look nicer than usual.

Thank you very much, @barbult.

UltraScenery keeps me busy, whenever I have some spare time.

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

I call this one "wanna fight?". This an ultrascene with a paved road that has been covered up a lot.

Wanna Fight.png
    2200 x 1000 - 4M
  • HowieFarkesHowieFarkes Posts: 584
    edited March 2023

A bit of futzing about and I lowered the water level - but need to figure out how to smooth the process and incorporate it into the script ('cause there's a lot going on with all the materials and plant placement that is affected by the water level). Also managed to get bumps working correctly in the terrain shader so in this pic in particular the soil looks much better (if you compare with the previous one)

Desert 3.png
    1600 x 900 - 3M
    Post edited by HowieFarkes on

I love to watch your progress!

AnEye4Art said:

I call this one "wanna fight?". This an ultrascene with a paved road that has been covered up a lot.

Very well done - congrats.

HowieFarkes said:

A bit of futzing about and I lowered the water level - but need to figure out how to smooth the process and incorporate it into the script ('cause there's a lot going on with all the materials and plant placement that is affected by the water level). Also managed to get bumps working correctly in the terrain shader so in this pic in particular the soil looks much better (if you compare with the previous one)

Yes, I like it.

• Norman_RNorman_R Posts: 94
    edited March 2023

Desert
    Is this credible?

003941.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 5M
    Post edited by Norman_R on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,443

AnEye4Art said:

real nice. How did you get the slime on Ts teeth? 

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    The slime is a T-Rex feature that comes with it.

AnEye4Art said:

The slime is a T-Rex feature that comes with it.

thanks. it reall helps the realism of it. 

• PraxisPraxis Posts: 240

HowieFarkes said:

Looking really good!

Norman_R said:

Desert
    Is this credible?

It is for me... I love the lighting effect... I do like my water a little more transparent though... but that's just me :)  Well done... Thanks for sharing.

HowieFarkes said:

This is quite lovely... although I do like my water a bit more transparent to see the rocks under the water.  Just my opinion.  Keep up the great works!

Check this ... photo taken by Geraint Smith http://geraintsmith.com   so strikingly similar to the desert being developed by Howiefarkes

337227122_185949467484470_5794174526962815960_n.jpg
    720 x 960 - 108K

daveso said:

Check this ... photo taken by Geraint Smith http://geraintsmith.com   so strikingly similar to the desert being developed by Howiefarkes

WOW.. yes it does!  Thanks for sharing Dave :)

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,068
    edited March 2023

"Here Comes Trouble" This started off as a test of the new Rustic Wagon for Daz Horse 3. 

Trouble.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
This discussion has been closed.