A new store will come out: Tomorrow (2020-11-01)

Comments

• Store credit page looks to be fixed.

or not, I was so pleased that the order and final balance looked right that I missed the balance column

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,260

Store credit page looks to be fixed.

The dates are in the right order, but the balance is now upside down...cheeky

• NorthOf45 said:

Store credit page looks to be fixed.

The dates are in the right order, but the balance is now upside down...cheeky

maybe turn your monitor around cheeky

• jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 479
    On mobile and there has been little change. Sales pages and wishlist still won't load. Dropdown menus still don't work outside the forums. I can get to product pages from links posted here, but I can't get anything to go into the cart to even test. On the plus side, my store credit wasn't messed up when everyone reported problems, and my PC membership now has a proper expiration date.
  • It seems my PC+ was canceled too. I had at least a month left if not too. Should expire in December. This is November right? Is this gonna be fixed or do I have to sign up for PC+ because I'm not in any hurry to drop $30 $50 whatever it is again if I don't have to. But I will if it's ABSOLUTELY needed. I love DAZ and am a loyal DAZ user so I'll deal with update issues for a software I love. Also I work with computers for a living so I'm used to this stuff even though it's very aggravating 

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    DAZ_Rawb said:

Okay, I forgot to flush out one of the caching layers.

New store is like new shoes, you gotta break it in.

My PC Membership stills shows as cancelled.  No coupons showing.and pc products are full priced.

Store credit page - the balance column is incorrect. It is totalling from top down/newest date rather than bottom up/oldest dates.

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 246

This new store was definitely "not ready for prime time."

• We're investing those who are still having issues with their membership :)

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128

Fastgrab products not showing discount just in case that hasn't been reported yet.

• smoke14 said:

This new store was definitely "not ready for prime time."

It will get sorted... and be great :)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Low priority, but most of the pages are missing titles, which makes it difficult to tell which is which when you have multiple tabs open -- account pages, wishlist, order history, PC sale page, PFAD,etc.

• DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817

It seems my PC+ was canceled too. I had at least a month left if not too. Should expire in December. This is November right? Is this gonna be fixed or do I have to sign up for PC+ because I'm not in any hurry to drop $30 $50 whatever it is again if I don't have to. But I will if it's ABSOLUTELY needed. I love DAZ and am a loyal DAZ user so I'll deal with update issues for a software I love. Also I work with computers for a living so I'm used to this stuff even though it's very aggravating 

It's just showing the wrong thing, the renewal setting needs some more tweaking. Your PC membership is still active and will be for the remainder of your original subscription, it's just the syncronized data didn't set all the right flags for the display.

• Rabble rabble rabble ;)

SP rabble.gif
    540 x 219 - 1M
  • What nooooooooooooooo the freebies aren't free!!!

FREE THE FREEBIES!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited November 2020

I can only access the forum if I use an "incognito" window. If I try accessing the forum without being in Incognito mode it keeps sending me to a page that says this:

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.

Does anyone know what might be the issue? I would really like to be able to access the forum without having to use an Incognito window. I've never had this issue before so I'm assuming it's somehow related to the site update.

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • What nooooooooooooooo the freebies aren't free!!!

FREE THE FREEBIES!

They are working on the sales rules.  :)

• 3Diva said:

I can only access the forum if I use an "incognito" window. If I try accessing the forum without being in Incognito mode it keeps sending me to a page that says this:

400 Bad request

Does anyone know what might be the issue? I would really like to be able to access the forum without having to use an Incognito window. I've never had this issue before so I'm assuming it's somehow related to the site update.

Try logging out, clear cache and log back in?

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,983
    edited November 2020
    barbult said:

PC+ Expiration date is correct, but mine still shows as canceled. I will give it some more time and then log out and in again.

Same here my expiration date is as it should being February 2021, but it still shows cancelled.. Although I can see and enter the PC+ forum which never shows if not a member, but looking at PC+ items they not showing the PC+ price, so yeah looks like there are still teething issues with the new site software..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • Ghosty12 said:
    barbult said:

PC+ Expiration date is correct, but mine still shows as canceled. I will give it some more time and then log out and in again.

Same here my expiration date is as it should but shows as February 2021 but it still shows cancelled..

They are still looking into things.  Your membership is still there with all your current time still in place.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,983
    Katherine said:
    Ghosty12 said:
    barbult said:

Same here my expiration date is as it should but shows as February 2021 but it still shows cancelled..

They are still looking into things.  Your membership is still there with all your current time still in place.

:) Yeah saw later posts after I posted that they were.. :)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Katherine said:
    3Diva said:

400 Bad request

Try logging out, clear cache and log back in?

Thanks, Katherine. I tried your suggestion and it's still giving me a 400 Bad request page if I'm not in incognito. :( So weird.

• I hope, I will be able to buy the models that I selected yesterday for a long time, for a promotion PC. And did not have time to buy before the repair. I have a full basket and the prices have become without discounts. And the window for paying with a gift card does not work. And coupons PC disappeared (((

• On a different note.... I just tried to buy some Plat Club for a Day stuff, got all the way to te point where I've selected the credit card and added its verification number... and it just gives me a cryptic, red OK message at the top of the page, with a string of numbers after it... and the transaction doesn't complete, it just pops me back to the select-a-payment page.  0O

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Will we be able to bookmark individual posts within a forum thread?

• My perspective as a customer: There are clearly a LOT of issues, and I'd wager only a small % of customers actually check the forums (currently the only place with info about whats going wrong). Wouldn't it be simpler for everyone involved to put the site behind a "Sorry for the inconvenience, we are performing additional site maintenance" page while the Daz team figures out the known big issues? Otherwise a lot of customers are just getting a degraded and bewildering experience.

• dawnblade said:

You can already.. right click on the time to the left of the post under the avatar.

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 246

Just a heads-up...the payment method for PC is defaulted to store credit.

It looks like I will have to repurchase the membership in order for it to use PayPal as the payment method.

• Oh no! Site messed up! I have not seen this ever happen. I  trust DAz will make this right. I tried to buy some stuff, and the new system failed. 

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

Product Library is still having issues , some items will show picture and info, but most just sit there with a swirly

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    dawnblade said:

You can already.. right click on the time to the left of the post under the avatar.

Thanks Jack, but I meant so that they would appear in the forum's "My Bookmarks" section. Unless those are going away?

This discussion has been closed.