A new store will come out: Tomorrow (2020-11-01)

Comments

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Score one for male figures.  Currently the "Figure" search parameters are missing a few of the female generations.

• gitika1 said:

Score one for male figures.  Currently the "Figure" search parameters are missing a few of the female generations.

Example, please?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

I think my credit balance is messed up also. It shows a current date in 2016! I bought some credit today and that purchase should be at the top of the list.

They reversed it. The recent stuff is now at the bottom of the list.

The rows don't match up with the indicated balance at all.

edited November 2020
    Katherine said:
    gitika1 said:

Example, please?

G8F, G2F, and Genesis in general is not shown in the list.

FigureSearch.PNG
    274 x 597 - 27K
    Post edited by gitika1 on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,082

The product library is not working for me.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,440
    Ati said:

The product library is not working for me.

me either. a lot of stuff isn;t working. 

• gitika1 said:
    Katherine said:
    gitika1 said:

Example, please?

G8F, G2F, and Genesis in general is not shown in the list.

Perfect.  Reporting.  Thanks.  :)

• I am seeing most of the missing ones except Genesis.  Can you refresh? 

• Hmmm....What browser are you using?  I can recreate it in Chrome.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,850

The product library is not working for me and previously purchased items are not appear as purchased.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Haven't seen these errors noted:

1 - Shop page shows 30 fewer items (36458 vs 36488 this morning)

2 - catch-up banner appears twice and Movember banner first

3 - Still new releases not showing any discount on https://www.daz3d.com/the-2020-pc-plus-sale page, only 12 items showing on https://www.daz3d.com/still-new-13681

• Also, if you type Genesis in the dropdown  search, the missing figures will show in Chrome.

It would seem that the date/time for transactions listed on the stre credit page are 6 hours off. 

i.e.

11/1/20 7:52 AM is now listed as 11/1/20 2:52PM

10/31/20 9:22 PM is now listed as 11/1/20 3:22 AM

10/30/20 7:36 PM is now listed as11/1/20 1:36 AM

etc.

• My Platinum Club membership is borked. It's a bit like the Y2K bug all over again.

image_2020-11-02_154414.png
    650 x 347 - 32K
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    DAZ_Rawb said:

So, many of you know that we have been working on a new store for a while now and we think it's finally ready.

Well, needless to say, it wasn't ready.  And in the process they've managed to cancel my PC+ membership that had a year to go, makinge it impossible to buy a gift card for the advertised price AND added an unadvertised $500 cap onto the purchase, appear to have broken the product library links again so that I have old bundles that no longer display the contents, and I don't even want to know what I haven't figured out yet in this debacle.

I've been one of DAZ's best customers for years.  I literally own well over two thirds of the products in the store and probably pay for at least one emplyee's salary all by myself.  But, geez, I'm really having trouble right now trying to find a reason to keep supporting a company whose goal seems to be to repeatedly screw things up as often as possible and never appears to learn a thing from the experience.  Just the fact that DAZ tried to do this on a weekend, at the tail end of a sale, would have been bad enough, because when has that EVER gone well, but giving people less than a day's warning, on a holiday when many of us wouldn't have even been looking at the forums, really blows my mind.  The only good part is that I'll get to tell the IT guys in my company yet another "You won't believe this" story, because they used to think I was just making my stories about this "crazy DAZ store" up.  

• Haven't seen these errors noted:

1 - Shop page shows 30 fewer items (36458 vs 36488 this morning)

2 - catch-up banner appears twice and Movember banner first

3 - Still new releases not showing any discount on https://www.daz3d.com/the-2020-pc-plus-sale page, only 12 items showing on https://www.daz3d.com/still-new-13681

Reporting.

Katherine said:

Also, if you type Genesis in the dropdown  search, the missing figures will show in Chrome.

I am using Chrome. 

A refresh changed the list, it seems to only hold 16 choices - there is no ability to scroll.  Neither G3 M/F are viewable now.  If I type Genesis, all generations are show, as the other figures are eliminated from the list.  Apparently, the size/number allowed in the list is causing the "missing" figures.

• CricketCricket Posts: 437

I just tried to purchase Daisy 8 @ 50% off and a character for her @ 75% off, yet when I go to check out, both are full price. So, is the sale price in error, or is the store already fraked?

• DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817

The Platinum club memberships will still be there, and we will be running the same sales tomorrow so you won't need to be in any rush.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,982
    edited November 2020

My Platinum Club membership is borked. It's a bit like the Y2K bug all over again.

Yeah it is.. lol

I am seeing my membership as cancelled as well and it is a year sub.. Hopefully it is fixed soon, and also finding the site as it is now is laggy as all heck..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

I haven't checked my memebership, but the site let me log in. It's probably listing me as expired though. Everybody else seems to be.

The PC+ members only forum is MIA too. It seems to have taken its member s and gone home. 

• why is everyone surprised though cheeky

I made sure I bought and downloaded everything on both computers well before the time it went offline.

it must be very lonely in the PC+ forum at the moment but I expect that will be fixed too.

• Seems like.  I have inquired.  :)

gitika1 said:
    Katherine said:

Also, if you type Genesis in the dropdown  search, the missing figures will show in Chrome.

I am using Chrome. 

A refresh changed the list, it seems to only hold 16 choices - there is no ability to scroll.  Neither G3 M/F are viewable now.  If I type Genesis, all generations are show, as the other figures are eliminated from the list.  Apparently, the size/number allowed in the list is causing the "missing" figures.

• HatBHatB Posts: 77

Tomorrow would be nice, but I was off for the weekend and have to go back to work tomorrow and still can't download things in DIM

• On my Wishlist, filtering by Artist and selecting DAZ Originals displays all the items.  Seems to be the same for the store filter (returning all items in the store.)

Lee

• Everything will be sorted.. just give us some time please :)

• I'm now seeing items that show discounts in my wishlist do not show discounts when in my cart. Attaching screenshots.

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 7.54.56 PM.png
    1084 x 372 - 118K
    Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 7.55.02 PM.png
    1482 x 198 - 99K
  • DAZ_Rawb said:

The Platinum club memberships will still be there, and we will be running the same sales tomorrow so you won't need to be in any rush.

Will there actually be Debut New items that count as Debut New items in the cart this time?

Because if there are, and the same sale is running tomorrow (meaning that I could have waited to buy what I got today), I am putting in a ticket for a partial refund on the stuff I bought early this afternooon when all of the "debut" items were yesterday's and didn't work to generate our stacked discount. My total would have been about $6 less than I had to spend due to no up front indication that tomorrow would be a holdover (and after a Daz associate had mentioned in another thread that the sale would be continuing an additional week), if Daz had considered that items in the Debut New section, items that they elected to hold over for a second day and still advertise as Debut New products, should still incur the appropriate Debut New benefits.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,571
    edited November 2020

I know there are some store items still broken, but the product info has been restored to the product library. Thank you and cheers for that! laugh We have picture, description and included item list. Excellent!

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576
    edited November 2020

...OK this is screwy The post that was here was one I deleted and changed because it spilled over the right margin. Yet on scolling down this page, the old post was here instead of the one I overwrote it with. 

Post edited by kyoto kid on
This discussion has been closed.