A new store will come out: Tomorrow (2020-11-01)

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited November 2020

I wish I'd thought to screenshot my store credit before the transition. I didn't expect it to be as messed up as it is. I *think*, but am not sure, that it misplaced about $15 somewhere, but I don't have any way to verify that.

JOdel said:

I haven't checked my memebership, but the site let me log in. It's probably listing me as expired though. Everybody else seems to be.

The PC+ members only forum is MIA too. It seems to have taken its member s and gone home. 

You can't see the forum if you're not a member. It's like the one for PAs -- if you're not a PA, you can't see that it exists.

My platinum club membership shows as "canceled" as well, even though it had more than a year to run.

The problem is the date/date format. For some reason, the expiration date has been set as 0000-MM-DD format. Which means that the system is assuming that our memberships expired ... let's see, carry the one and ... about 2020 years ago. Seriously. Despite the system having evidence of the actual date -- see below. Essentially, memberships ended before they started.

EDIT: Missed all the previous comments due to jumping to the end. Ah, well.

pc membership proglem

pcmembership.png
    783 x 428 - 984K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,501
    JOdel said:

The PC+ members only forum is MIA too. It seems to have taken its member s and gone home. 

Maybe there aren't any members at the moment.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,548

why is everyone surprised though cheeky

I made sure I bought and downloaded everything on both computers well before the time it went offline.

it must be very lonely in the PC+ forum at the moment but I expect that will be fixed too.

I'm thinking, time to be a little patient. It's never easy to do a conversion like this, and Daz store is a fairly large, complex affair.

• now this is weird

Safari on my iPad has stopped working altogether after visiting the forum.

I am using Firefox now.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,570
    edited November 2020

wwtravis said:

It looks like the store credit math is running in one direction and the transaction dates run in another (I think?). Plus the amount given as my current balance (an odd amount, not like $100 or something) repeats numerous times in the listing.  Wow.

...yeah, everything's messed up on my acount too as it's showing a negative balance.  The math looks totally screwy even for someone like myself who studied Abstract Algebra. 

This was a very bad thing to do during a major sale as there are always bugs that occur which foul everything up.  I remember, what was it 2012(?) when there was another big store update during this same sale event and we lost the discounts for the last several days. 

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • TBorNotTBorNot Posts: 362
    edited November 2020

I'm saving lots of money in the new store, they cancelled my PC+ account.  Yay!

Post edited by TBorNot on
  • N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,436

I'm only posting as I thought that I'd add my own "My PC+ Membership is showing as cancelled too" to the list. 

• We have reported all issues you guys have run across and they are currently being addressed.  :)  Some may take a tiny bit longer than others, but we are making sure to stay on top of any issues cropping up.  Rawb has posted they are working on the PC Membership issues.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,080

The "My orders" page used to only show real-money spending. Now it seems to show both real-money and store-credit spending, making it look like I'm spending twice as much as I really am. Is this intentional?

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,548
    NylonGirl said:
    JOdel said:

Maybe there aren't any members at the moment.

I think you're right.

• Ati said:

The "My orders" page used to only show real-money spending. Now it seems to show both real-money and store-credit spending, making it look like I'm spending twice as much as I really am. Is this intentional?

I'll inquire.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

The CSS for the forum itself seems to be a tiny bit flaky. The very top menu is in a different font than the main store, and the system graphics -- the star for bookmarking threads, the icons in the upper right corner -- are all gone, although the functions remain, as long as you remember what was where. Not a huge deal, just notable.

• KatherineKatherine Posts: 326
    edited November 2020
    vwrangler said:

The CSS for the forum itself seems to be a tiny bit flaky. The very top menu is in a different font than the main store, and the system graphics -- the star for bookmarking threads, the icons in the upper right corner -- are all gone, although the functions remain, as long as you remember what was where. Not a huge deal, just notable.

They will probably peek at any forum issues after the store bugs are resolved.  Thanks for noting!  :)

Post edited by Katherine on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,063
    vwrangler said:

Seconded.

• mmkdazmmkdaz Posts: 335

I'm pretty sure im in the platinum club, but my platinum club for a day items are not showing up as $1.99. Please let me know if there is something additional I should do other than place the item in the cart.

• @Daz, wishlist shows a ton of items 75% off that won't show in the store. I guess you know by now, but still. 

• mmkdaz said:

I'm pretty sure im in the platinum club, but my platinum club for a day items are not showing up as $1.99. Please let me know if there is something additional I should do other than place the item in the cart.

There is an issue with the PC Memberships showing.  It is being worked on.  :)

• @Daz, wishlist shows a ton of items 75% off that won't show in the store. I guess you know by now, but still. 

Thank you !

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited November 2020

well my internet disconnects from my ipad after visiting this forum, it just did it on Firefox as well as Safari, maybe the wifi doesn't like the handshake or something, is back after a reboot but no idea if it will do it again.

My second PC on my WiFi network is OK and can browse elsewhere but I don't intend visiting here on it at the moment after that!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Well, if you are checking file servers I have now in DIM a product # 15813 "Dagger Dancer Interactive Lesson for DAZ Studio 4.8+" that fails to download. It seems to be something that was included with DS 4.8 as part of the product but I've never had it availble before or purchased it.

Maybe just a transient bug.

I used to find the gift card by sorting items based on price low to high. Now that sort order doesn't show the gift card. Nor did I find any links to it (other than when there's a sale). How does someone buy a gift card when it's not linked to directly from a sale?

Also, max $500 for the gift card? Why? :(

• gitika1 said:

It would seem that the date/time for transactions listed on the stre credit page are 6 hours off. 

i.e.

11/1/20 7:52 AM is now listed as 11/1/20 2:52PM

10/31/20 9:22 PM is now listed as 11/1/20 3:22 AM

10/30/20 7:36 PM is now listed as11/1/20 1:36 AM

etc.

This sounds like a time zone setting is off in the config possibly.

• DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817

Alright, the data should now show that your platinum club memberships are back.

Log out and back in to get it showing in your account.

DAZ_Rawb said:

Logged out, logged back in. No change. Still shows as cancelled.

• I only had 6 days left anyway am glad I used both my coupons yesterday yes

tried logging out but yeah guessing I was too close to the wire.

broke anyway cheeky

• DAZ_Rawb said:

Logged out and back in.

Expiration Date: 0000-12-31

Current Status: Cancelled

• Ati said:
    DAZ_Rawb said:

Logged out, logged back in. No change. Still shows as cancelled.

Same.

I appreciate your efforts.

• I realize the store will take some more time to settle down and have the bugs ironed out ... but just in case it hasn't been noticed {haven't seen mention made yet} ... not all of the items in the Product Library are available to be seen let alone downloaded. The Product List is there ... but one just gets the java circle going 'round and 'round.

• CaitanyaRupaddCaitanyaRupadd Posts: 22
    edited November 2020

Same here - no joy in mudville

Post edited by CaitanyaRupadd on
  • namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,063
    DAZ_Rawb said:

One down! Looks like modified plan A is working, plan D can now be shelved. (My plan D, for use if plan C - put it back the way it was and try again later - failed was 'Departure' - resume & resignation letter. Only prepped it twice, came close to using it once).

This discussion has been closed.