It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

testeRs :red: not what I first read! ;-P

Funny you should say that, because I think I misread it the same way you did!

Not sure how his testicles would help him though :D

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm just a bit off from you two, I read tasters. I was going HUH? Taste what?

I'm going through ALL my current DL folders, and looking at stuff I've yet to install. Anyone got a few hours? I'll do all the installs if someone will do all the sorting and cataloging. Oh, I almost forgot I'll need a tester also. Just load and test each item as it's added.

Hmmm... Make that anyone have a few days to spare?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,343
    edited December 1969

I read it as tasters to. Jeff I just got done with all my downloading earlier today. I didn't have as much as you do. I tend to do mine 1 every couple of weeks.

edited December 1969

My download folders are a mess. Need to sort them out but it's just one thing on a really really long list.

edited December 1969

Heres my problem, I got sidetracked. I always do, I'm rendering in the background as I type. Just a test of a render for my Primative work. I never will get all this content installed at my current pace. Oh well, at least I'm rendering again.

edited December 1969

I'm rendering promo's atm for two different packs. Hoping DAZ will take them as freebie's

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

Popping my head in to say hey. Been writing a story..

edited December 1969

Popping my head in to say hey. Been writing a story..
    Do tell... No really, what ya writing about.
    edited December 1969

Well, it's based on comics my brother and I made up when we were kids; except we're putting some reality in ii. It's about people with "superpowers" and exaggerated personalities. Humorous stuff. I have one chapter done if you wanna see.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

all I do is sleep, trouble is so do my cats and they are getting fat and unfit, it is sunny outside, they could chase butterflies and stuff but because I am in bed they sleep with me.

edited December 1969

too lazy to fire up computer but I had a brainwave, my non-daz carrara figures and others like iClone characters that cannot be brought into studio rigged, maybe I can export them as various obj files and use them as morph targets for each other to create animation for dynamic cloth sims in Studio and Poser, got the idea off the Mavelous clothing users PhilW & RosemarieR.
    I have to go to work in an hour so not today.

edited December 1969

@Jacob: Ooooh a story, how cool, I'd love to read it.

Well my day has started badly. Got the shakes, feeling weak, lethargic and generally unwell, but I don't want that to stop me from doing stuff so I need to get myself together. I also need to get my insulin prescription because I suspect that's why I am having problems today. Blood sugar should register between 4 and 7 on my lovely machine, but no, it's 18.3. That's very, very bad, and all because I couldn't be bothered getting my prescription on Friday!

edited December 1969

Go get your script Barry, I live with one of you and the meds are a must for good health. I understand the not going thing, if you just don't feel like it you just dont feel like it. I've done it before also. So I'll hush on that.

I'm sorry Jacob, I crashed out before you posted about the story. Yes I would like to see it.

edited December 1969

Getting out of my lethargy, going for a walk round town and getting my script, then coming home and playing with 3D.

edited December 1969

Well, didn't go quite according to plan. Most of it did, I went for a walk and got my meds, but when we got home one of the cats was back after being missing for a couple of weeks, and she was so thin, and unable to walk, we took her to the vet. Vet says she might have kidney failure, in which case it's game over for her, and I shall be most upset. But she's pretty old and had a good life, so if the worst happens I'll consider that a blessing.

edited December 1969

poor kitty, at least though she will not die lost and lonely, I know family and friends who's pets were unwell or just went missing and disappeared never to be seen again and it is a sad thing never knowing what happened or if they suffered.

edited December 1969

Last heard that kitty is on a drip and does have some kidney problems but they shouldn't be life threatening. She's very anaemic though and dehydrated. Doc says next 24 hours should tell us whether li'l Cuddles will make it back breathing or not *hopes for breathing kitty*.

edited December 1969

I hope the kittie does well Barry. I also hope your doing better now too.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Sounds as though she got trapped in somewhere, was why she had been missing. My Mum had one cat, got trapped under the floor boards when a neighbour was doing some work. He recovered and lived quite a long time after, although he was in the vets a while.

edited December 1969

I don't know whether to pot it here or PM it...oh yeah, I'll just put it on Blogger if I can remember my login info.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I hope the kittie does well Barry. I also hope your doing better now too.

Thanks Jeff, and everyone else. Kitty is doing better, might be able to bring her home later today, then it's just a case of feeding her little and often, apparently.

And I'm doing better thanks, after my insulin fix last night! To be honest I should do what the cat is going to do as well, eat little and often. Problem is, I tend to eat tons, not very often, which has two negative effects. First it makes me fatter, and second it keep surprising the blood sugar, and blood sugar doesn't like surprises!

3D-wise, I really wish I'd bought more magazines. I concentrated on ones that had something for DS/Poser on the cover discs, which was very useful at the time, but now I wish I'd also got ones that had ZBrush and Maya stuff on them. I've got some, but not as much as I'd have had if I'd bought more mags! Plan for the future.

My websites are starting to make a few sales again. Not many, but a few. This could be an indication that I need to do some more work on them, or it might be another flash in the pan! Working on them won't hurt.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

First it makes me fatter, and second it keep surprising the blood sugar, and blood sugar doesn’t like surprises!

Heheh. I had one friend who was very careful with his food, watching what he ate all the time. His reason for doing this was because he was saving up all his daily sugar intake so he could have a couple of beers in the evening. He preferred to drink his sugar rather than eat it.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    First it makes me fatter, and second it keep surprising the blood sugar, and blood sugar doesn’t like surprises!

Heheh. I had one friend who was very careful with his food, watching what he ate all the time. His reason for doing this was because he was saving up all his daily sugar intake so he could have a couple of beers in the evening. He preferred to drink his sugar rather than eat it.

That does make some sense, but also fits in with "surprising the blood sugar", which isn't a good thing. We are all different, I would eat all day given the opportunity, which is why I'm obese. Shockingly!

edited December 1969

chohole said:

My mother-in-law is like that to. She's on a terminal diet and will eat less so she can drink more.

edited December 1969

This is a hard one to do and I often mess up but I try to eat five small meals a day and have two snacks everyday. I'm kinda of weird because I'm so none-mobile I have a hard time getting an appetite. If I don't eat small all day I just don't eat very much at all. One reason I've dropped 14lbs in the last three years plus. That's also the reason for all my extra exercise I have to do.
    I got a new one today, they have been plotting my blood pressure and I'm on the very LOW side. Yet another thing they are thinking about doing something about. 116 over 66 is not good as a average. But I now know more about the Fatigue, and dizziness so I'm looking at more meds I guess.

Hope everyone has a great day, I just got home and it's too soon to know what the rest of my day will be like.

edited December 1969

I wouldn't want your life. I probably wouldn't make it want to give up on it all. I applaud you

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I wouldn't want your life. I probably wouldn't make it want to give up on it all. I applaud you
    Every new day is a victory Frank. I have my low times but giving up is not an option.
    edited December 1969

Sadly, for the kitty, today wasn't a victory. She now rests peacefully, bless her soul.

edited December 1969

So sorry to hear.

• pcicconepciccone Posts: 661
    edited December 1969

Kludge said:

In truth, reality is still in Beta.

Hello.
    I don't know if that was a typo, Reality is not in beta. We have a Reality 2.5 version that is ready to run as soon as Studio 4.5 is officially released. BTW, if you are a registered user of Reality 2.2 and you absolutely need Reality 2.5 for a project that needs Studio 4.5 you can contact me and we can work something out. Please do not flood my inbox for requests unless you absolutely need to use Reality 2.5.

Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.