It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

I'm sitting on 2 and a half acres here. My front yard is only about a quarter acre and the back about the same, just a bit smaller. The rest is still wooded, the old garden part of our land is now on my brothers land in his backyard. My yard and his connects. I only garden a small plot in my backyard now, what would have been called a kitchen garden back in the day. We rasied just about any critter you can think of at one time or the other, most of the time many different ones at the same time. We even named some and called them pets. We just never let on to the young ones that they might be eating that pet that had to go away.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,400
    edited December 1969

I have a hard time keeping flowers alive let alone a garden. I wish I could have a garden but we live in townhouses, so no place to plant.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

I've got too much going on again. Not just 3D this time though. My head is pickled. Need to write down a few things and possibly work to a light schedule or something because otherwise I'll let someone down badly!

edited December 1969

Just for those that might like to know, I've just uploaded Lot's of my stuff to my DA account. I'm Jaderail on it also.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I have put a few of mine in my own gallery. Not getting there very fast though, need to put some more up yet.

http://ovbi.org/gallery/v/chohole/

edited December 1969

I had never seen Spirit of the mountains. I love that!

edited December 1969

Thanks. I shall get some more up there sometime

edited December 1969

Agree with Jeff. I really like that one to. I have a thing for anything Birds(mainly Eagles and Hawks) or Native American

edited December 1969

I do have another couple of reasonably good ones with a Native American theme. I will try to get them up next, just for you.:-)

edited December 1969

COOL! TYTYTY

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,852
    edited December 1969

I would love to use the North American Indian and other culturally appropriate clothes more in my videos but the moment I do I get lots of unpleasamt comments about being racist etc,
    the only time I ever did use them was for my sister in laws birthday video with her sitting by a dream catcher in a lotus position holding a crystal and wearing her pot leaf patterened pj's, a few pot plants hand dreaming of astral travel.
    she visits an American native village with Jimi Hendrix singing purple haze among other places inc Egypt where she is cleopatra etc
    she is a new age pot smoking nut btw!
    a 54yo hippie!
    and she collects Amerindian nick nacks, yes there ARE dreamcatchers in her windows and she has crystals etc!!!
    I got some really nasty comments on that video!

edited December 1969

Well that's just ridiculous that your getting comments about that. I'm half Native American and as far as I'm concerned there isn't enough

edited July 2012

Well I have just posted a few more into my gallery. The last two really need a bit more of an explanation. I will have to ask Jendall if there is any way I can add that to my gallery.

So for any one interested some more Native American images, including 2 I actually got placed with in challenges.

Chief Tecumseh is all done with freebies, except for Mike, and The one inspired by a JC song, you need to see the lyrics of the song to understand http://www.metrolyrics.com/as-long-as-the-grass-shall-grow-lyrics-johnny-cash.html

or of course even better listen to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni_EdsL-avU

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

well as I said, she loves ANYTHING American Indian! has a few genuine imported items btw, wants more!!!
    I love all cultures, foods and clothing would grab anything I can get my hands on.
    I get this reation with Japanese Anime characters too, people telling me I am a stupid foreigner and should not be using them.
    I am not racist, do get a bit annoyed (or should I say very angry) with SEXIST attitudes of the many nationalities at my work though!
    but that is because I am a bit of a woman's libber!

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Well that's just ridiculous that your getting comments about that. I'm half Native American and as far as I'm concerned there isn't enough
    WOO HOOO! Another red skin brother! You rock it! Bro!!
    edited December 1969

COOL! I'm half Cherokee. My family is from Georgia. My family also owns Chastain Park in Atlanta

edited July 2012

Frank0314 said:
    COOL! I'm half Cherokee. My family is from Georgia. My family also owns Chastain Park in Atlanta
    1/4 Cherokee, were from nothern Alabama. We dont own squat. Paleface took it all.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Yeah they were good at that. They did take some land from my great grandfather

edited December 1969

We need to swap histories some day, I can't now. I realy need some sleep.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

What's with all you Cherokees? Are you on the rolls? If not, get on them and check out what they're doing in Oklahoma. One of my DILs was their purchasing agent in Lawton. She's part Choctaw.

There are persistent rumors that the Toneys have some Cherokee blood, but in all my researching I've never found any proof.

edited December 1969

Whatever, I'm 25% curry, 25% chocolate and 50% beer! I own 35 square miles of intarweb!

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I'm 100% coffee.

edited December 1969

I'll all about a couple pots of coffee a day

edited December 1969

well I bought licorice, black jelly beans and chickos (little black men shaped jubes) for nibbles and drink sarsaprilla
    so I must be an anise seed!

edited December 1969

I was just looking at the mesh for the Millennium Subdragon. Wow, it looks so simple when you break it down to 'just a bunch of polygons'. Got to have respect for people that can design like that.

edited December 1969

I'm 90% pain killers 5% coffee and 5% Sprite. As for 3D modeling I couldn't model a cube without built in primatives.

edited December 1969

I'm with you there Jeff, even my cubes get wonky sides when I try modelling them myself.

All models are just a bunch of polys. it's getting the polys in the right place is the difficult bit.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm 90% pain killers 5% coffee and 5% Sprite. As for 3D modeling I couldn't model a cube without built in primatives.

I can relate to that daily routine. The only exception is the coffee would be closer to 10% and the Sprite would occasionally be substituted with beer

edited December 1969

I do the beer thing once in awhile, I'm told as long as I still have some kidney funtion it is good for them as long as I dont over do it. You all know my percentages are off, I left out the 10% Bull Dukiey. Everybody knows I'm at least 10% Bull Ship.

edited December 1969

Jeff, judging from your signature you're a bit of a Linkin Park fan? Or did you just cut yourself on paper? ;)

This discussion has been closed.