Mat/Textures for tired/Ill people

Dark rings under eyes & palid complexion to add to existing character textures.

Perhaps poses as well for tired & exhausted persons.

Comments

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518
    edited July 2020

For females, Lyoness includes a dark circles skin in her Every Girl HD Kit and for the palid complexion I couldn't recommend Sunless highly enough

For males, Roy HD comes with a dark circles skin (and is an overall great figure IMO!)

Post edited by lana_lass on
  • MouserMouser Posts: 675
    lana_lass said:

For females, Lyoness includes a dark circles skin in her Every Girl HD Kit and for the palid complexion I couldn't recommend Sunless highly enough

For males, Roy HD comes with a dark circles skin (and is an overall great figure IMO!)

Are there any pics of Roy as you described, the ones on the character page make him look positivly alive & healthy;)

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 518
    edited August 2020
    Mouser said:
    lana_lass said:

Are there any pics of Roy as you described, the ones on the character page make him look positivly alive & healthy;)

Haha! Well the easiest thing was just to do a quick viewport preview render for you so please find attached below a super quick and rough test for you of Roy with his dark shadow skin. The skin trans weight has been pushed down to 0.63 and I've fiddled with skin shader settings for a more unhealthy ashy palor. Better results could definitely be achieved with proper time and effort. I feel the look of the skin is supposed to be "hacker who has been up all night drinking Monster" rather than "needs to self-isolate" lol but you could probably make it work :) 

Oh! And the expressions here are "ill HD" and "tired HD" from Genesis 8 Male Expressions mixed together but I'd recommend you also take a look at Z Feeling Unwell Pose Mega Set yes

Sick Sad Roy.png
    2225 x 1965 - 6M
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • MouserMouser Posts: 675
    lana_lass said:
    Mouser said:
    lana_lass said:

Haha! Well the easiest thing was just to do a quick viewport preview render for you so please find attached below a super quick and rough test for you of Roy with his dark shadow skin. The skin trans weight has been pushed down to 0.63 and I've fiddled with skin shader settings for a more unhealthy ashy palor. Better results could definitely be achieved with proper time and effort. I feel the look of the skin is supposed to be "hacker who has been up all night drinking Monster" rather than "needs to self-isolate" lol but you could probably make it work :) 

Oh! And the expressions here are "ill HD" and "tired HD" from Genesis 8 Male Expressions mixed together but I'd recommend you also take a look at Z Feeling Unwell Pose Mega Set yes

Thats closer to what I'm looking for;)