My Daz Studio 4.10 is not using GPU mode for rendering

Comments

• taiuritaiuri Posts: 553
    Leana said:
    taiuri said:

2.- My driver is of date 06/21/2006 version 10.0.19041.1 from Microsoft Windows, but even if I update the driver to the most recent, I have the same results.

Don't use the generic driver provided by Microsoft, use an actual nvidia driver, from nvidia's site. The ones provided by Microsoft don't support any of the advanced features DS needs to render.

I updated to the NVIDIA driver version 27.21.14.5167 date: 05/07/2020 by Daz Help suggestion, but I have the same results. I installed the Scene Optimizer and the same. I got an error file, I attach it with some screencaps in case someone can figure out what is my problem with my equipment.

zip
    zip
    DAZStudio_error_report_200711-173743.zip
    error 01.png
    1920 x 1080 - 298K
    error 02.png
    1920 x 1080 - 305K
    error 03.png
    1920 x 1080 - 307K
    error 04.png
    1920 x 1080 - 299K
  • brainmuffinbrainmuffin Posts: 1,153

How are you checking? Task Manager does not, by default, relfect the use Iray makes of the GPU - try switching to the Performance tab and set one of the GPU grpahs to CUDA (if that's an option) or Compute_0.

I see Compute_0 maxed out and Compute_1 is doing nothing. Does that mean the GPU is being used for rendering?

Yes

Ok, thanks.

taiuri said:
    Leana said:
    taiuri said:

2.- My driver is of date 06/21/2006 version 10.0.19041.1 from Microsoft Windows, but even if I update the driver to the most recent, I have the same results.

Don't use the generic driver provided by Microsoft, use an actual nvidia driver, from nvidia's site. The ones provided by Microsoft don't support any of the advanced features DS needs to render.

I updated to the NVIDIA driver version 27.21.14.5167 date: 05/07/2020 by Daz Help suggestion, but I have the same results. I installed the Scene Optimizer and the same. I got an error file, I attach it with some screencaps in case someone can figure out what is my problem with my equipment.

Where can I report the bug of is there a site where I can check out my error and find a solution? The address came in the message sends me to the help center, not to a bug center

• vagansvagans Posts: 422

What are you trying to render? Does it do the same thing if you load a G8F and nothing else then click render?

vagans said:

What are you trying to render? Does it do the same thing if you load a G8F and nothing else then click render?

It's a living room with some characters (G2M, G3M, G3M). I don't have a G8 character in the scene.

Hi! I have the Kernelbase.dll Error that avoids My Daz 4.12 renders. I attach the .zip file and some screencaps of the error in order to someone can help me.

I hope someone could help me, because I need to work and I can't do it.

Thank you, guys!

zip
    zip
    DAZStudio_error_report_200711-173743.zip
    error 01.png
    1920 x 1080 - 298K
    error 02.png
    1920 x 1080 - 305K
    error 03.png
    1920 x 1080 - 307K
    error 04.png
    1920 x 1080 - 299K
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I don't know anything about "Kernelbase.dll Errors" but Google gives me this on a search, could this be helpful to you?:

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

First thing to do is submit a ticket.  Make sure to sign in.

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

Have you tried rendering anything else? Like a fresh scene with just a single model? There could be something in that scene causing the issue, or it could be corrupted.

Now, in your first post, you said that you decided to "return to 4.10". How exactly did you do this? This is important. If you did a Windows system restore in order to get back to 4.10, that may have lost some files in the process.

Also, I am confused about the conflicts you say you had with 4.12 using files from 4.10. Can you elaborate on this a bit? I have not seen any issues with old files, only that Iray and some materials settings may have changed a little, so some scenes may render a bit different. But I have not experienced an outright conflict.

BTW, if you want test out an upgrade, try the beta instead. The beta is a separate install and should not conflict with existing installs. In other words the beta is fairly safe to install and try out.

I don't know anything about "Kernelbase.dll Errors" but Google gives me this on a search, could this be helpful to you?:

Unfortunately it didn't work :(

Unfortunately it didn't work :(

You need to get back to basics for troubleshooting with a fresh installation of the latest Daz, latest drivers and a simple scene with a single G8 character.

Sevrin said:

I've done, but I've not received a reply yet :(

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    taiuri said:
    Sevrin said:

I've done, but I've not received a reply yet :(

The Customer Service department can be pretty busy, so it might take a couple of days to hear back from them.

• What are your system specs? Exactly which version of DS is that (Help>About Daz Studio)?

• Threads merged.

• AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434
    edited July 2020

Hi,

sorry that I com back on this that late.

Ivy said:
    AndyS said:
    Ivy said:

Has windows 10 or yourself update GPU drivers past  version 436 if so its properly the driver causing you problems. Daz4.10, daz 41.11 will  run best on GPU driver version 436 after that gpu version NIVIDA  changed the architecture so the drivers are more gear RTX GPU's and real time raytrace and the Opitex prime accelerations option is permanently turned on which will use up tons of GPU resources on Daz Studio . specially if your using a a older gtx GPU graphic card & older daz 4.11 & 4.10.   before i tried anything else like uninstalling daz or something.  I would try rolling back the gpu driver to 436  and see if that helps https://www.nvidia.com/Download  that has been my experience

Hm, somehow I' lost.
    Following that link and selecting my GPU card (GTX 1060) I currently only get their latest version (451.48) for download for my system (Win10-64 pro).
    Where to get the older/previous ones?

I was not sure which graphic card he is using EVGA handles drivers differently  than Asus just for a example

if its drivers for Geforce gpu  this link is what you want https://www.geforce.com/drivers/beta-legacy

for everything else NIVIDIA use the link I provided above its the adavnced search ,  you should see a option list like this  https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en

The last link was, what I really needed. Thank you.
    But the main issue remains: The corresponding driver for 4.9 is not compatible for 4.10 and vice versa.

So if I wanted to render iray with both versions, I ever had to re-install the corresponding driver.
    So somehow senseless.

Post edited by AndyS on

Have you tried rendering anything else? Like a fresh scene with just a single model? There could be something in that scene causing the issue, or it could be corrupted.

Now, in your first post, you said that you decided to "return to 4.10". How exactly did you do this? This is important. If you did a Windows system restore in order to get back to 4.10, that may have lost some files in the process.

Also, I am confused about the conflicts you say you had with 4.12 using files from 4.10. Can you elaborate on this a bit? I have not seen any issues with old files, only that Iray and some materials settings may have changed a little, so some scenes may render a bit different. But I have not experienced an outright conflict.

BTW, if you want test out an upgrade, try the beta instead. The beta is a separate install and should not conflict with existing installs. In other words the beta is fairly safe to install and try out.

I've tried different scenes, but I have the same results: sometimes crashes into a black screen, another times, Daz sending the error message about Kernelbase file.

About your second question: I did that before, but then, I restarted again and installed the 4.12 directly, having the same results.

And finally I downloaded and tried the Beta version, and it was the same results :(

What are your system specs? Exactly which version of DS is that (Help>About Daz Studio)?

Version 4.12.1.118 Pro Edition (64-bit)

Take a look at the help log file.

The help log is in a similar place to the Daz version. Help>Troubleshooting>View Log File

Now this will be a massive wall of text. You probably shouldn't upload it because it may contain sensitive data about you. But if you can skim for error logs, and post those, that could be a major clue in what is going wrong. When you fire up Daz, it does a bunch of system checks and posts all of this info in the log. This is what you want to look for. There should be logs of all Iray devices, as well as the state of Iray itself. I am wondering if you have the Iray plug in installed properly. In my other post I asked if you used system restore to go back. I have done this myself, and it resulted in disaster. But I was able to somehow get it working by copying files from other versions of Daz (that happened to still keep) into the one I was trying to restore it to. Honestly, I am surprised that I got it working, lol. But I have been through something like this, and that is why I am asking these specific questions. Your Daz is probably missing a portion of key files.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,156
    edited July 2020
    AndyS said:

Hi,

sorry that I com back on this that late.

Ivy said:
    AndyS said:
    Ivy said:

Has windows 10 or yourself update GPU drivers past  version 436 if so its properly the driver causing you problems. Daz4.10, daz 41.11 will  run best on GPU driver version 436 after that gpu version NIVIDA  changed the architecture so the drivers are more gear RTX GPU's and real time raytrace and the Opitex prime accelerations option is permanently turned on which will use up tons of GPU resources on Daz Studio . specially if your using a a older gtx GPU graphic card & older daz 4.11 & 4.10.   before i tried anything else like uninstalling daz or something.  I would try rolling back the gpu driver to 436  and see if that helps https://www.nvidia.com/Download  that has been my experience

Hm, somehow I' lost.
    Following that link and selecting my GPU card (GTX 1060) I currently only get their latest version (451.48) for download for my system (Win10-64 pro).
    Where to get the older/previous ones?

I was not sure which graphic card he is using EVGA handles drivers differently  than Asus just for a example

if its drivers for Geforce gpu  this link is what you want https://www.geforce.com/drivers/beta-legacy

for everything else NIVIDIA use the link I provided above its the adavnced search ,  you should see a option list like this  https://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en

The last link was, what I really needed. Thank you.
    But the main issue remains: The corresponding driver for 4.9 is not compatible for 4.10 and vice versa.

So if I wanted to render iray with both versions, I ever had to re-install the corresponding driver.
    So somehow senseless.

yeah I can see that being rather redundant and get old fast. I did fired both daz 4.9 and 4.10 tonight using the same scene I was working on in 4.12.0.86 and had no issues with it rendering both of them at the same time.

I captured this off my dual monitors boths daz's rendering the same scene at the same time in the view port and didn't have any issues maybe my system handles it better for some reason this scene with both versions of daz running was only using 9.7 gigs out of 11.5  on my 2 -1080ti's using Legacy GPU driver 436.30 for all my daz versions. I am using which is what I am currently using . But if you download the new Daz 4.12.1.17 and newer you will need the uptodate driver to make Those versions of daz work which is why I have not installed them yet until I upgrade my 2 1080ti's to a 2080tis or maybe something newer. but this has been working pretty well for me for now .its just daz 4.9 or daz.4.10 do not have all the new features like daz 4.12.0.86 has like the timeline

2.jpg
    2662 x 1001 - 332K
    Post edited by Ivy on

I learned something new tonight .  if I bake deforce into the timeline and save it in animate2  the saved scene carries over to older generations of studio at least Linday's Baby doll dress did when i ran this Ram test.

below is a screen capture off my dual monitor set up, of 3 diffent versions of daz studio rendering in the viewport mode only. 10.9 gigs used  out of 11.5 . The scene was originally made in Daz 4.12.0.86 and then reloaded in daz4.10 and then loaded in 4.9

not that I would ever use this set up for anything. I was testing some new CPU memory chips I replaced tonight .  I been pretty much sticking with daz 4.12.     I included a capture of my gpu readings from my EVGA Precision X  monitoring for max readings. and I do have these graphic cards max turned over clocked  

2.jpg
    2960 x 804 - 322K
    Capture.JPG
    846 x 590 - 78K
    edited July 2020

Well further fooling around testing the same scene above will load in daz 4.8 with GPU driver 4.36.30  The scene will  load fine and deforce is intact. But a Big But. daz4.8 will not render on driver 436.30 just gives a black render. Its cool though that deforce will load in older versions if the scene has been baked.

Capture.JPG
    1928 x 1056 - 258K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • mclaughmclaugh Posts: 221
    taiuri said:

The guy who was repairing my laptop couldn't decipher why my daz doesn't work with the GPU Mode,

If "the guy" who's repairing your laptop can't figure out why DAZ doesn't render with the GPU, you need to find another computer repair person who knows wtf he's doing.

edited July 2020
    mclaugh said:
    taiuri said:

The guy who was repairing my laptop couldn't decipher why my daz doesn't work with the GPU Mode,

If "the guy" who's repairing your laptop can't figure out why DAZ doesn't render with the GPU, you need to find another computer repair person who knows wtf he's doing.

That's probably unfair. How many regular IT techs would know anything about Daz and its compatibility with GPUs? He may have tested the GPU in a 3D benchmark program and determined that the GPU is working fine for 3D acceleration. That doesn't mean he knows the nuances of Iray and Daz or how to read the log files.

To the OP, did you try de-selecting the CPU under your Render settings? Your post regarding your settings indicate you have both CPU and GPU selected for Devices. And you need to post the relevant section of the log file where it starts the render process and drops to CPU as it will likely show why. Given it's a 950M older GPU, it's probably because you're running out of VRAM very fast.

Post edited by vagans on
    edited July 2020

wink oh yes, it is very important to de-select the CPU in the advanced render settings. This was a fault I ran into, too (only once at first).
    But is there a chance to change the sequence of these entries? Because: If for some reason iRay is not able to access the GPU-card, you'll get a black render result, if you de-selected CPU. And it is ever starting with the first selected device.

And if both selected, iRay ever renders CPU-only. :-(

Post edited by AndyS on
    AndyS said:

wink oh yes, it is very important to de-select the CPU in the advanced render settings. This was a fault I ran into, too (only once at first).
    But is there a chance to change the sequence of these entries? Because: If for some reason iRay is not able to access the GPU-card, you'll get a black render result, if you de-selected CPU. And it is ever starting with the first selected device.

And if both selected, iRay ever renders CPU-only. :-(

I've never had an issue with CPU fallback or black render when only the GPU is selected for rendering.

Hi vagans,

vagans said:

I've never had an issue with CPU fallback or black render when only the GPU is selected for rendering.

I was not talking about the normal fallback, if for example the GPU memory is "overloaded". But there are other reasons, iRay refuses to work with the GPU-card. And in those situations, there isn't the fallback.
    On my PC it is that 4.9.70 iRay won't work with the GPU-card anymore, since I refreshed the driver due to the 4.10 beta. And so I get a black result, if I try to use GPU with DAZ 4.9.

But I can live with it, cause there are setups which are mal treated by the higher (newer) versions - automated removal of geometry details.

I'm going to post just the error logs of my last failed render in order to someone can figure out what's the problem:

2020-07-14 17:11:43.971 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(474): Could not add path: "C:/Users/HP/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/shaders/iray". Due to unknown error -2

2020-07-14 17:11:43.971 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(474): Could not add path: "C:/Users/HP/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/shaders/iray". Due to unknown error -2

2020-07-14 17:11:47.268 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(353): Iray [WARNING] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.1   IRAY   rend warn : CUDA device 0 (GeForce GTX 950M): compute capability 5.0: deprecated (for technical reasons), iray will retire CUDA compute capability 3.X (Kepler) in the next release. 5.0 (Maxwell) will follow in the next major release.

2020-07-14 17:11:47.752 WARNING: 3DConnexion Plug-in Error: Could not create Device, CoCreateInstance failed

2020-07-14 17:11:49.719 WARNING: QLayout::addChildLayout: layout "" already has a parent

2020-07-14 17:11:49.719 WARNING: QLayout::addChildLayout: layout "" already has a parent

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_WolfHD_RightLowerThigh_p105?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_WolfHD_NeckBaseBend_p50?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_WolfHD_LeftLowerThigh_p105?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_WolfHD_HeadBend_p40?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_WolfFurHD_NeckBaseBend_p50?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_WolfFurHD_HeadBend_p40_div2?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_WolfFurHD_HeadBend_n45?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#eJCM_WolfHD_MouthOpenWide?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#eJCM_WolfHD_HappyHD?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#eJCM_WolfHD_EyesClosedRight?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#eJCM_WolfHD_EyesClosedLeft?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_LabradorHD_rPasternBend_p110?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_LabradorHD_RightLowerThigh_p105?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_LabradorHD_RightHaunchBend_n60?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_LabradorHD_NeckBaseBend_p50?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_LabradorHD_lPasternBend_p110?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_LabradorHD_LeftLowerThigh_p105?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_LabradorHD_LeftHaunchBend_n60?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_LabradorHD_HeadBend_p40?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_LabradorHD_HeadBend_n45?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#eJCM_Labrador_eCTRLMouthOpenWide?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_HuskyHD_RightLowerThigh_p105?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_HuskyHD_LeftLowerThigh_p105?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_HuskyHD_HeadBend_p40?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_HuskyFurHD_NeckBaseBend_p50?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_HuskyFurHD_HeadBend_p40?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#eJCM_HuskyHD_MouthOpenWide?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#eJCM_GdaneHD_MouthOpenWide?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_GermanShepherdHD_HeadBend_p40?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_GermanShepherdFurHD_HeadBend_p40?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_GermanShepherdFurHD_HeadBend_n45?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#eJCM_GermanShepherdFurHD_MouthOpenWide?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_FrenchBulldogHD_rPasternBend_p110?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_FrenchBulldogHD_lPasternBend_p110?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.762 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_FbdHD_RightLowerThigh_p105?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_FbdHD_RightForearm_n100?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_FbdHD_NeckBaseBend_p50?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_FbdHD_LeftLowerThigh_p105?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_FbdHD_LeftForearm_n100?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_FbdHD_HeadBend_p40?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_FbdHD_HeadBend_n45?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#eJCM_FbdHD_eCTRLMouthOpenWide?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_DachshundHD_rPasternBend_p110?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_DachshundHD_RightHaunchBend_n70?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_DachshundHD_NeckBaseBend_p50?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_DachshundHD_lPasternBend_p110?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:18:34.777 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6615): Could not find output property for formula: Dog2:/data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf#pJCM_DachshundHD_LeftHaunchBend_n70?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Dog%208/Dog%208/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base/BaseJointCorrectives.dsf

2020-07-14 17:20:52.758 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(353): Iray [FATAL] - API:MEMORY :: Memory allocation failed.

2020-07-14 17:20:52.929 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(353): Iray [ERROR] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.12  IMAGE  io   error: The image plugin "fi_jpg" failed to import "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures\DAZ\Characters\Genesis3\TweenRyan7\Ryan7_cornea1_1007.jpg".

2020-07-14 17:20:53.039 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(353): Iray [ERROR] - IMAGE:IO ::   1.10  IMAGE  io   error: The image plugin "fi_jpg" failed to import "C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures\DAZ\Characters\Genesis3\TweenRyan7\Ryan7_legs_1003.jpg".

2020-07-14 17:38:01.948 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(353): Iray [WARNING] - IRAY:RENDER ::   1.1   IRAY   rend warn : CUDA device 0 (GeForce GTX 950M): compute capability 5.0: deprecated (for technical reasons), iray will retire CUDA compute capability 3.X (Kepler) in the next release. 5.0 (Maxwell) will follow in the next major release.

All the dialog about base corrective morphs can be ignored. So that leaves the first few errors and memory allocation failed. There is a warning about Kepler support being dropped, that is not an error, but rather a warning that the next release of Iray will not support your GPU. So you probably will not want to update when that happens. It would be better if you could get 4.12 running now before Kepler support is killed, because you will not have any option to upgrade Daz beyond 4.10 once that update hits...unless you buy a new GPU. Since this is a laptop, well that means a whole new machine. But that is not our issue right now.

2020-07-14 17:11:43.971 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(474): Could not add path: "C:/Users/HP/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/shaders/iray". Due to unknown error -2

2020-07-14 17:11:43.971 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(474): Could not add path: "C:/Users/HP/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D/Studio4/temp/shaders/iray". Due to unknown error -2

2020-07-14 17:11:47.752 WARNING: 3DConnexion Plug-in Error: Could not create Device, CoCreateInstance failed

2020-07-14 17:20:52.758 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\pluginsource\DzIrayRender\dzneuraymgr.cpp(353): Iray [FATAL] - API:MEMORY :: Memory allocation failed.

I think these are the main errors. So Daz is unable to create a file path in those two locations for some reason.

I have no idea what 3Dconnexion is, or if it matters (not all errors are a real problem). The last error says memory allocation failed, this could be an indicator you are running out of VRAM.

Richard would probably know better what these mean.