Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• TD, these techniques work for me sometimes, on some clothing items. They seem to work the best on skirts and dresses of mid-length. I've had less success with minis and the like.

• So I have been struggling with using large amounts of AME on thin characters as it brings in DMasters Male Muscle body with it. This seems to me to be optimized for use on Male figures, but when trying to apply it to the Female Clones, things can get out of hand quickly. This usually limited the amount of AME I could dial in, especially on a Female Clone. However I wanted the flex and textures, so I turned limits off on the AME Flex to get close to where I wanted to go. There where some undesireable side effects to that, as more AME Flex, also caused extreme armpit/shoulder issues on overhead poses, as well as upper arm length growth that just didn't look very natural. After some experimentation I came up with this Negative AME body preset, and thought some other folks might like to reproduce it, as it is FREE! Attached is Michael 8.1 and Clone Victoria 8.1, both on the G8.1M platform. 

-First pic: Baseline figures and Textures, SubD3

-Second Pic: 50% AME, 100% Flex, 50% ASE, No other products used

-Third Pic: My Negative AME morph also dialed into 50%. This effectively removes DMasters Muscle body shape, but leaves the Textures and the Flex Morphs! This allows the user more flexibility of how much AME can be used, opening up another wide range of tuning! This also doesn't distort your character shape that you may have worked hard at! With that said, I have found I don't need to turn the limits off on the AME Flex to get to the desired Textures and Flex Morphs. This does require some balanced ASE, even down to the individual sliders.

-Fourth Pic: My quick tuning of the the two figures to give that Auto Muscle Enhanced Feel, without overwhelming the character with another shape. Dialed Victoria back to SubD2 to "soften" her just a bit.

-Fifth Screen cap of relevant quick tuning settings, no other products were used other than baseline DAZ hand and feet scaling and shoulder pose shrug.

The PDF is my attempt at a step-by-step walkthru of how to create and save this AME Negative morph dial. I also included how and where to delete it if you don't end up wanting it saved.

Hope it helps some folks out that may have been struggling with the similar challenges. TD

M and V stock.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 328K
    M and V 50%AME 100% Flex.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 338K
    M and V 50%AME 100% Flex 50% Neg.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 334K
    M and V 50%AME Quick Tuned.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 334K
    pdf
    pdf
    Inverse AME body morph tutorial.pdf
    4M
    M and V Tuned Screen Cap.png
    1787 x 895 - 876K
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

@terry_duquette: Thank you very much, Terry, for developing this tutorial and morph. I read and downloaded the pdf file. Haven't tried it yet, but I aim to. 

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Wow! I have wanted something like this for a long time and it is much more desirable than my work-around.

Thank you for the time and effort.

• Sigurd said:

Wow! I have wanted something like this for a long time and it is much more desirable than my work-around.

Thank you for the time and effort.

Thanks Sigurd, happy that it can be of use, I have found it to be quite handy in opening up more tuning options. Let me know if there is a problem with the walk thru  instructions, I will update and amend as required. TD 

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,029
    edited September 2021

TD, this is really quite brilliant. Thank you for putting in all of the work required. I'm using it to experiment with a G8M version of one of Freja's alternate shapes. The ability to dial out the AME body shape to the extent desired is very useful. So far, I've been able to achieve a pretty decent bicep split without overdriving the flex morph, though I can see where it might be necessary in some instances, as with an in-season fitness competitor or bodybuilder who is extremely shredded. I'll try to post her once I get her finished.

Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,029
    edited September 2021

As promised, here are a few beach portraits featuring one of my models, Frankie, who is based on a Freja Alternate Shape. The series of eight images is entitled Frankie on Toftastrand. She is short in stature and muscular by default, but TD's ingenious negative AME morph allowed me to respect her original body shape while using the other AME/ASE features as desired, but without having to overdrive the AME flex morph to achieve her signature split biceps (see image 1). Thanks again to TD for the time and efford he put into the development of the negative AME morph.

Frankie on Toftastrand 1-bloom-blur1.jpg
    1159 x 1500 - 609K
    Frankie on Toftastrand 2-bloom-blur1.jpg
    1159 x 1500 - 642K
    Frankie on Toftastrand 3-bloom-blur1.jpg
    1159 x 1500 - 558K
    Frankie on Toftastrand 4-bloom-blur1.jpg
    1159 x 1500 - 625K
    Frankie on Toftastrand 5-bloom-blur1.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 760K
    Frankie on Toftastrand 6-bloom-blur2.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 849K
    Frankie on Toftastrand 7-bloom-blur2.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 562K
    Frankie on Toftastrand 8-bloom-blur1.jpg
    1500 x 843 - 563K
    Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • Nicely done, glad that trick worked out for you, I particularly like image 7. TD

• terry_duquette said:

Nicely done, glad that trick worked out for you, I particularly like image 7. TD

Thanks, TD.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

It'd be great if we got a split bicep morph that would work, even without all the editing. I really do appreciate the tutorial, though. Is anyone able to come up with a split bicep morph, either within, or independently of, AME?

edited October 2021

A quick question I thought someone here can help me with. All of a sudden a figure I am working on has his rigging showing through. It does not show up in a render though. Anyone know what could be causing this.

Thank you.

P.S. This did not happen to the female I am working on.

I included a pic with the figure hidden and one without. It shows in Iray View but not in renders.

P.S.S. I went back through my archives and all my Male Figures have this armature showing through. I just loaded a new male figure though and it does not show up.

Screenshot (217).png
    3840 x 2160 - 2M
    Screenshot (218).png
    3840 x 2160 - 2M
    Scott Mainz 8.1.png
    768 x 1024 - 373K
    Post edited by Sigurd on
  • Those are not DS bones, as they usually display.

Ok. Thanks. It is nice that they do not render, I am just curious as to why they suddenly appeared.

• Sigurd said:

Ok. Thanks. It is nice that they do not render, I am just curious as to why they suddenly appeared.

Sigurd, that looks like an artifact of using the SF Beautiful Skin for Filament, designed for the G8, not the G8.1, I noted something like it when the G8.1 characters came out (I understand the base UV zones are different between 8 and 8.1). You might try reloading and resetting the base UV maps back to the default 8.1 settings, then start putting on newer 8.1 specific Filament skins again.  Glad it doesn't render, but it must be annoying. One last thought, I can't tell if a Geo-shell is applied, because those things can get a little weird to use also!

TD

Thanks for the advice. I will try it and let you know.

Thanks again, I appreciate you all taking time to help.

edited October 2021

Found out it was some clothing that was hidden. I deleted it and it went away. I will figure out what is wrong with it later.

Thank you all for your help.

Update. Reloaded clothing and all looks fine.

Post edited by Sigurd on
  • Sigured,

I saw in your screen capture you had a lot of clothing items hid, still I wouldn't have imagined those issues.  I have had other issues with saved clothing items on characters and had to do the same thing. Anyway still playing around with my Negative AME, and thought I would share these. Never thought I would like going all the way back to SubD 1.  I like both versions for different reasons! This is at 65% AME body, but with the Flex at 65%, but ASE at only 0.1%. A small mix of my other ERC morphs to fill in the blanks.  TD

Girl Power 1 G8.1M SubD1.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 357K
    Girl Power 2 G8.1M SubD2.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 360K

Wow... She is perfect.

• Appreciated!  TD

• Hi everyone! I've been quite busy lately with family matters, but still work in DAZ Studio daily.

I've also been building up my "retro" library by picking up quite a lot of the Genesis 1/2/3 male figures, clothing, poses, etc.  So that's kept me busy as well. :)

I love seeing what everyone has been showing here.  Such wonderful creativity from all you talented folks!! :)

Here's something I recently rendered using G8M (Dain and Manu mostly) plus the usual bits and bobs from other morph packs/figures and AME/ASE.

Click image for full resolution render.

Lee

ManuDain-Pose-1A.jpg
    2782 x 3600 - 3M

Nice job! I really like the pose.

• Definitely signature work from our Leemoon! Thx for sharing.  TD

•  A little DMaster/Halloween inspired fun. G8F with my AME simulated ERC enhancements, based on 3DU Toon Gen 4, with ported over '21 Male and Colossus. Veins by SWM, with a Negative upper arm used for the split bicep. SY for the magical stuff, and lots of Material modifications!  Happy Halloween!! TD

WitchFire G8F 2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 732K
  • terry_duquette said:

For all that are interested, here is where to find the Transgender morphs I have been using. Then you layer over the G8F body and face character (using the Transfer Utility) on top of it. Be sure to ERC Freeze each ported property individually, then save as a morph asset. Additionally you will need the Genesis 8 UV swap by SloshWerks to get G8F textures correctly onto the G8M. 

I have found the Golden Palace for Genesis 8 Male to work reliably.

Hope that helps, TD.

Hi Terry, I was introduced to this thread thanks to forum helper "Gordig", because I couldn't getting any realistic ripped bodybuilder style arm muscles & veins, especially the biceps until I saw your result, they are fantastic!! 

Now I come to realize that AME is a prefect solution for men but the female version is still in a limbo due to author's personal emergecy(I wish him all the best and I won't even complain for the lack of Gen8F version) 

So now I got most tools down, the only thing lacking is a gender swap tool(aside from male/female UV swap) you suggested the one from AgentUnaware, I believe that's the only available gender swap tool available anywhere I searched, but I can't seem to install the folder correctly to find that morph.  Can you share what's the folder strecture/file directory?  I tired the default method, without change the default file/folder name from AgentUnaware, I tried dump folder directly to -> "data/DAZ3D/Gensis 8" doesn't work, and then copied 2 folders and dumped into "gensis 8 male" and "gensis 8 female", not working either.  Any suggestion where to go from here? 

I don't mind to pay for a working version if there's an alter option available.   Thanks for your time :D 

• terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 252
    edited November 2021

windli3356

Thanks for the compliment.  On page 34 I screen captured both the Agentunawares Transgender morph, and the Cross-Figure locations. 

The Agentunawares is not placed intuitively. You can type "Transgender" into the search box, or follow the trail: 

Genesis 8/8.1/Actor/People/Real World

Or see the screen cap below. Also added a render of this model with my new settings applied, I am always experimenting with this product!

P.S. I had trouble finding it originally also!  TD

Transgender location.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    New Settings.jpg
    900 x 900 - 330K
    Post edited by terry_duquette on

t_d if I thought that I could achieve anything close to that I would definitely try it. Awesome work as always. Someday I will have to do this so my male characters do not feel so lonely.

Would it be too much trouble to list all the assets that went into this so I could start acquiring them?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

• Sigurd, or anyone else that is interested, you will need either:

https://www.deviantart.com/agentunawares/art/Transgender-Genesis-8-723851486

and/or from DAZ,

https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-cross-gender-clothes-genesis-8

Additionally for skins and textures

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-uv-swap-male-and-female-base

https://www.daz3d.com/uv-swap-for-genesis-81

I would also recommend,

https://www.daz3d.com/breast-control-for-genesis-3-and-8-males

But, this is not a requirement, it is just nice to have some level of control, as that area is the most problematical.

Post about moving G8F morphs (character or body part morphs) on P. 28 of this thread, and you can save these morphs using the techniques shown in my PDF available on P. 35.

Takes some work and practice, but still a lot of fun!  TD

• Posted these 2 files over at:

unrealistic biceps and arm muscles in general, any hope for gen8/8.1? - Daz 3D Forums

It is an easy attempt at getting the bicep to contract more like the real world using the Musculature HD product and Mesh Grabber to create two Morphs that are Slaved or ERC (Enhanced Remote Control) to the Bicep Short Head Parameter that is flex controlled by the Overall Muscle Flex Control Parameter. With AME active I have found I don't need much to get some desired results.

Hope this helps anybody also challenged by these issues.  TD

AME Realism 2.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 499K
    pdf
    pdf
    Musculature HD Bicep Head Mod.pdf
    5M

(On my knees bowing in your direction) "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

• Sigurd said:

(On my knees bowing in your direction) "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

Very kind words, Thanks!

Update to my post above:

Sigurd, or anyone else that is interested, you will need either:

https://www.deviantart.com/agentunawares/art/Transgender-Genesis-8-723851486

and/or from DAZ,

https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-cross-gender-clothes-genesis-8

Additionally for skins and textures

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-uv-swap-male-and-female-base

https://www.daz3d.com/uv-swap-for-genesis-81

I would also recommend,

https://www.daz3d.com/breast-control-for-genesis-3-and-8-males

But, this is not a requirement, it is just nice to have some level of control, as that area is the most problematical.

Just did some experimenting and you can use:

Shape Splitter | Daz 3D

To split the head and body morphs separately

Post about moving G8F morphs (character or body part morphs) on P. 28 of this thread, and you can save these morphs using the techniques shown in my PDF available on P. 35.

Takes some work and practice, but still a lot of fun!  TD