Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• Sigurd said:

Just taking a second to show the AME treatment on another character I had laying around. This one is basically Dark Guard with a couple of mods.

Dark Guard never looked better! I have that character and have to try AME on him.  I love seeing what you come up with while using AME, Sigurd.  And to everyone who is posting images of their AME renders.  They are all so inspiring.

Lee

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Glad you guys like. I like how the AME can take an ordinary or OK figure and really make him shine. Here is an Elios based figure. I will debuff him a little later when I get a chance.

Eli Anderson 000 Degrees.png
    2058 x 2744 - 3M
    Eli Anderson A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    2058 x 2744 - 3M
    Eli Anderson Flex 000 Degrees.png
    2058 x 2744 - 3M
    Eli Anderson Magma 000 Degrees.png
    2058 x 2744 - 3M

Here is a slightly less buff version. I am sure with a little more work I can get this looking pretty good.

Eli Anderson Med A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Eli Anderson Med Flex 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Eli Anderson Med Magma 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M

This one is for Lee. This character is based on The Brute. I did this a few months ago but just gave him the AME treatment. This was my first attempt at trying to ameliorate the oversized hands and feet to make him a little more presentable. I hope you like him.

Brutus Hoffman A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Brutus Hoffman Flex 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Brutus Hoffman Magma 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M

After a couple of minor tweaks here is Brute again. I made him a little stockier.

Brutus Hoffman A Pose 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Brutus Hoffman Flex 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Brutus Hoffman A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Brutus Hoffman Magma 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
  • TouristTourist Posts: 106
    edited May 2020

Still enjoying AME.

AME 3.jpg
    699 x 765 - 220K
    Post edited by Tourist on

Looking real good. This is so fun to play with.

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410

Bring it to life guys. Start animating.

Tourist said:

Still enjoying AME.

such in the abs about 35%

Will have it done this evening.

Last posting before I work on the animations. Here is another Brute character I worked on awhile ago. I was trying to see how much of The Brute's character I could keep and still get the what I was looking (75% btw). Reduced hand and foot size and some tweaks to the arms and forearms to make it look more realistic. The AME worked great at 50% but you can see from the Flex pose that it could use a little more work on the bicep. I may have to crank The Brute down a little more so I can crank up AME to get the desired bicep flexing. I really like the shape of The Brute so I was trying to keep as much as I could while adopting the AME. His current shape is plausible but only for someone who spends much of their time in a gym. Maybe a Bouncer, Powerlifter, or Wrestler. Perhaps a genetically altered individual or someone from a Heavy Gravity Planet. At a later date, definitely after animation, I will mold him into something a little less extreme. This would be more likely for Military, Police, or a Fighter. I put some body hair on him originally. I think it looks good but if someone would like to see it without the hair for a better look at the musculature let me know, or I might just post it later when I have a little more time.

Brutus Schmidt A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Brutus Schmidt Flex 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Brutus Schmidt Magma 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
  • Sigurd said:

This one is for Lee. This character is based on The Brute. I did this a few months ago but just gave him the AME treatment. This was my first attempt at trying to ameliorate the oversized hands and feet to make him a little more presentable. I hope you like him.

Awesome, Sigurd!!  All the new renders you're posting are extraordinary.  I'm really liking the AME-ized Brutes!

Sorry for being absent on the forums. Recovering from migraine.

Lee

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,044
    DMaster said:

DMaster, could you let us know what skin textures/shaders or settings you are using to get the sheen or glossiness on the skin in your promotional renders?  And if a particular set of lights, or type of lighting you use to bring out the skin textures?

Thanks!

869bb956e14987c0959840651e6406.png
    2028 x 2160 - 5M
    4ddc9c4cd307655d0b00ef109391d8.jpg
    1566 x 2200 - 238K
    Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 10.29.05 PM.png
    1424 x 2006 - 2M
    Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 10.35.27 PM.png
    3058 x 2014 - 6M
    Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 10.36.00 PM.png
    1412 x 1978 - 3M
    edited May 2020

DMaster, I got the animation working. Now is there someway to render this and save it. I have never saved an animation before. Sorry I know that sounds like a dumb question. Also, was there a particular character you wanted me to do this to? Nevermind, I searched the internet and found out how to render.

Post edited by Sigurd on
  • pdspds Posts: 593
    Sigurd said:

I put some body hair on him originally. I think it looks good but if someone would like to see it without the hair for a better look at the musculature let me know, or I might just post it later when I have a little more time.

Hi @Sigurd, these look great. Would you mind sharing what body hair prop you used in these? Was it the hair from Dark Guard? It looks less coarse than that set unless you tweaked the shaders somehow.

Thanks!

Pds, thank you for the kind words. I believe I used Jepe's Body Hair Project 78. Very versatile. I think I might of tweaked the shaders to more closely match his other hair items. It is a great prop but you might have to tweak tight fitting garments a little to avoid poke through at times.

DMaster, I will try animation again tonight. I rendered it overnight and 7.5 hours in, I was only on frame 51. I had to cancel it this morning as I have webinars today and tomorrow and it was really taxing my rig. It did look pretty good though. I will definitely try again.

edited May 2020
    Sigurd said:

DMaster, I will try animation again tonight. I rendered it overnight and 7.5 hours in, I was only on frame 51. I had to cancel it this morning as I have webinars today and tomorrow and it was really taxing my rig. It did look pretty good though. I will definitely try again.

just do a quick open GL render.  

Ken Lewis

Post edited by DMaster on
    Fauvist said:
    DMaster said:

DMaster, could you let us know what skin textures/shaders or settings you are using to get the sheen or glossiness on the skin in your promotional renders?  And if a particular set of lights, or type of lighting you use to bring out the skin textures?

Thanks!

Render with Marmoset..I have no time to render in DAZ. 

I will get on it first thing in the morning. Thanks!

• Could this be used in small degrees with the female Genesis 8..?

I've often wanted to increase the female musculature in some morphs...much like the fantasy art of Vallejo and Frazetta...

Or are the morphs only for the male...?

Thank you...

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,034

Could this be used in small degrees with the female Genesis 8..?

I've often wanted to increase the female musculature in some morphs...much like the fantasy art of Vallejo and Frazetta...

Thank you...

I understand that a G8F version is in the works, but I don't know an ETA.

• Thanks...Hope so...

masi3vee said:

Could this be used in small degrees with the female Genesis 8..?

Thank you...

I understand that a G8F version is in the works, but I don't know an ETA.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,102
    DMaster said:
    Fauvist said:
    DMaster said:

Thanks!

What is Marmoset?

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    inquire said:
    DMaster said:

What is Marmoset?

https://marmoset.co/toolbag/

Ciao

TD

• Lonesome CowboyLonesome Cowboy Posts: 153
    edited May 2020

Here is my first image with the AME in combination with other morphs like brute or ronen.

By the way: someone sent me a msg with the tipp to ask Zeddicuss because of my muscle-problems.

How can i find Zeddicuss?

Thanks

dragonslayer.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 416K
    Post edited by Lonesome Cowboy on

Looks very good, Lonesome Cowboy. https://www.daz3d.com/zeddicuss

You can always send a message to her Inbox. In Forums, pull down the little gear widget, and there's Inbox (I guess you know.)

Here is my first image with the AME in combination with other morphs like brute or ronen.

By the way: someone sent me a msg with the tipp to ask Zeddicuss because of my muscle-problems.

How can i find Zeddicuss?

Thanks

thd777 said:
    inquire said:
    DMaster said:

What is Marmoset?

https://marmoset.co/toolbag/

Ciao

TD

Well, thank you this looks really interesting. I didn't even know it existed. Is anyone here using this on a Macintosh? Also, big question: How well do the iRay Shaders transfer over to Marmoset? Is is quite a job to get skin to look correct?

• Playing around with AME. Rendered in Iray, assembled in Photoshop.

muscleboxing6.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • Here's the first animation I've attempted in DAZ Studio.  Be warned: It's rubbish.

Rendered on a Mac Mini using OpenGL (instead of Iray) to speed things along.  It's a sequence of bodybuilder poses slung together without much regard to how they flow into one another.  You'll see! LOL!

It doesn't do AME/ASE any justice, but thought I'd share it anyway.  AME and ASE are incredible products and I'm looking forward to seeing folks do some proper animations with them.  I'll go back to still rendering now. :-)

Lee

https://youtu.be/0yk5Er4Es-c