It's Raining Men 2019 is Now Over! Winners Announced!

167891012»

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited February 2020

It looks like most of the winners have made their selections. If you haven't made your selections from vendor stores associated with your prize package be sure to do that soon. I think all the Gift Card codes have been handed out. Let me know if anyone doesn't have theirs. Be sure to check your PMs. The Gift Card prizes direct from Daz3d should be in your store credit for the Main category winners. Be sure to check your store credit. Let me know if there are any issues. As soon as all the prizes from vendor stores have been selected, they can be added to your accounts. Please PM me if anyone has trouble with gift card codes or you need help with your vendor selections. Make sure to PM those selections to @Daz_ann0314. Please include your email associated with your Daz3d account. I'm told it's also helpful if you can include a link to your selection in the store and possibly the SKU number, but just a link would be useful.

It's been great fun running this contest. With luck, I'll see you all again in November when the next contest starts.

edit: I goofed up Ann's username. It should be @Daz_ann0314. Sorry about that. It's been fixed now. Thanks L'Adair for pointing that out. Oops!

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • I just want to verify that all the winners have their Gift Card codes and have made their selections. I've heard of one gift card glitch so far. Hopefully, that's been sorted out. Have all the winners made their selections and PM'd @Daz_ann0314 yet? Please let me know if there are any issues I need to work out. The sooner all the selections have been made the sooner everyone can get their prizes. Please get in touch if anyone is having issues. Thanks.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,224

I just want to verify that all the winners have their Gift Card codes and have made their selections. I've heard of one gift card glitch so far. Hopefully, that's been sorted out. Have all the winners made their selections and PM'd @Daz_ann0314 yet? Please let me know if there are any issues I need to work out. The sooner all the selections have been made the sooner everyone can get their prizes. Please get in touch if anyone is having issues. Thanks.

Yup, I got mine! And... Wow! As soon as I realized it was there, I checked the store and there was this Amazing Sale going on! Imagine that... Daz3d having a Sale! (Love this store!!!)

I grabbed a whole cart full of goodies!

Daz_anne314 has my order, so as soon as everyone's done sorting it out, good to go!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079
    edited February 2020

Wow, I am very thankful to @FenixPhoenix for the storytelling category.  Wonderful feature of Its Raining Men 2019.  There is a feedback thread.  I hope @KnittingMommy and @FenixPhoenix don't mind me plugging that thread to the general Its Raining Men community.  I am appreciating the whole experience, and I'm sure others would as well.  Feel like they should be charging me for class credit.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/383106/irm2019-storytelling-feedback-2-14-20#latest

Counting the Fridays until they get to mine.  smiley

Post edited by Diomede on
  • Me too but mine will be in the last ones!

Me too but mine will be in the last ones!

You did a great job on Man of La Mancha.  Wonderful painterly feel.  For a different challenge that was going on at the same time, I had chosen a related Don Quixote subject.  I did mine in toon style.  Mine was the 14th entry.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/375776/carrara-challenge-50-a-special-carrara-anniversary-celebration-results-announced/p1

• @Diomede and @xmasrose (aka tulipe) you are very welcome and I am glad you are enjoying the feedback thread. You can always also post there :). I will do my best to try to post more than once a week whenever I am able ;).
  • Thank you @Diomede. I am so glad you liked it, you may be the only one.

Love your take! Great POV but my fav is the horse, very dynamic. I also enjoyed your Raining Men entries. My fav being Li'l Mac Cuts the Deck and Flooded Dwarf Mine great repurposed.

@FenixPhoenix Thank you so much, I follow the thread and am learning a lot.

• @Knittingmommy Sorry I am slow to respond, all good here, no problems with GCs at all.
    2019 IRMC was a tremendous experience for me, and I just wanted to say thank you again for all your hard work!

• dtrscbrutaldtrscbrutal Posts: 471
    edited February 2020

A special thank you to @FenixPhoenix for the generous gift of the Iconic Makeups!

Matched Pair

Matched Pair.jpg
    2167 x 1300 - 4M
    Post edited by dtrscbrutal on
  •  A special thank you to @FenixPhoenix for the generous gift of the Iconic Makeups!

Matched Pair

That's a great render, @dtrscbrutal! Thank you for sharing it, love the expressions and the lighting! We are happy you found a use for the makeups!
    edited February 2020

Thanks for the kind words, especially on my toon horse, xmasrose.  

Beautiful render, dtrscbrutal.

Post edited by Diomede on
  • dtrscbrutaldtrscbrutal Posts: 471
    edited February 2020

Thank you very much, Diomede and FenixPhoenix!

Post edited by dtrscbrutal on
  • I haven't had a chance to read through the critique thread. I got hit with a stupid cold again the past week. I'm looking forward to reading it though. I'm feeling better and plan to play with stuff in Daz Studio this weekend. We'll see if I can remember how to install @FenixPhoenix's gift. It's been a while since I've done something like that. I'm looking forward to playing with the makeup.

• I haven't had a chance to read through the critique thread. I got hit with a stupid cold again the past week. I'm looking forward to reading it though. I'm feeling better and plan to play with stuff in Daz Studio this weekend. We'll see if I can remember how to install @FenixPhoenix's gift. It's been a while since I've done something like that. I'm looking forward to playing with the makeup.

Take care of your health, KM! Having fallen to the flu twice in one month, I feel for ya!

I've set the gift up so you can simply drag and drop the folders in your "My Daz3D Library". Then you'll find the makeups in People > Genesis 8/3 Males > Materials > FenixPhoenix > Iconic Makeups. :)

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited February 2020

I haven't had a chance to read through the critique thread. I got hit with a stupid cold again the past week. I'm looking forward to reading it though. I'm feeling better and plan to play with stuff in Daz Studio this weekend. We'll see if I can remember how to install @FenixPhoenix's gift. It's been a while since I've done something like that. I'm looking forward to playing with the makeup.

Take care of your health, KM! Having fallen to the flu twice in one month, I feel for ya!

I've set the gift up so you can simply drag and drop the folders in your "My Daz3D Library". Then you'll find the makeups in People > Genesis 8/3 Males > Materials > FenixPhoenix > Iconic Makeups. :)

Ah, good to know. I hadn't actually looked at the file yet, but that should make it easy? :)

edit to add: I'm feeling much better so I hope I've got this thing licked. I hate being sick.

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313

Any news on the prizes I got the GC fine but am still waiting to hear about my choice of item.

• scorpio said:

Any news on the prizes I got the GC fine but am still waiting to hear about my choice of item.

I'll look into it. Last I heard, it had all been turned into CS so it should have already been placed in your product library. Is anyone else still missing their vendor prizes?

• Okay, I talked to @Daz_ann0314. Everyone should have their vendor selections in their Product Library and it should be available for download through DIM. If you look and can't find it, please PM @Daz-ann0314 to get it sorted out. As far as we can tell, all prizes should be in your accounts now.

Okay, I talked to @Daz_ann0314. Everyone should have their vendor selections in their Product Library and it should be available for download through DIM. If you look and can't find it, please PM @Daz-ann0314 to get it sorted out. As far as we can tell, all prizes should be in your accounts now.

No mine isn't - forget it I'm not running around chasing it up i really don't have the time.

I need to know who supplied the GC I won so that I can return it, then I would like all my entries removed completly. 

• scorpio said:

I need to know who supplied the GC I won so that I can return it, then I would like all my entries removed completly. 

I've PM'd you. Please look in your inbox.