Yo -- PC club issues

Can't access the forum, not getting PC prices!

Needs fixing, fast ...

tia

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,355
    edited October 2019

There seems to be a lot of that. Like the others DAZ is not recognizing you as a PC+ member and unfortunately you will probably need to file a help ticket with customer services.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5008366/#Comment_5008366

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • SBibbSBibb Posts: 596

I'd suggest sending in a support ticket for when customer service gets back in, just to make sure they're aware you're having a problem with it. (This was also mentioned in the Always Another Sale Thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/333926/remember-there-s-always-another-sale-report-sales-errors-here#latest )

I'm also having issues with my account not showing the PC+ options.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,263

Happened to me over the weekend. Do you also have a button in your PC+ page to "convert" from PC to PC+? My problem just quietly resolved itself before the weekend was over, and CS didn't seem to have any record of anything changing.

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 596
    Gordig said:

Happened to me over the weekend. Do you also have a button in your PC+ page to "convert" from PC to PC+? My problem just quietly resolved itself before the weekend was over, and CS didn't seem to have any record of anything changing.

Huh, mine does have the "convert account" button.

Did you click that to get it to switch back over?

• Mine has the "convert account" but have no idea what that's about. Rather nervous to be clicking on it not knowing what it's referring to.

btw - I [for good reasons] happen to have an alternative account which could access the PC forum so I have posted a note in there, that there is a post out here ... that there is a problem affecting an untold number of customers.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,063
    edited October 2019

The "convert" button makes it seem like somehow your account has been setup as an "platinum club" member rather than "platinum club +", ie as part of the older version of PC from before 2013.

When Daz introduced PC+ we current PC members had that button on our membership page to "convert" our membership to the new version. Once converted you couldn’t go back to the old version, hence the “irreversible” mention.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Pushing that button is "irreversible" ... so who is going to push it first?

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,263

I did click on the button after much deliberation, but it didn’t appear to do anything at first, and I have no idea whether it had anything to do with my account going back to normal. 

• Well I clicked on it, page refreshed, absolutely nothing happened. PC+ prices still not showing. We will have to wait for CS to fix this.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,063

Well I clicked on it, page refreshed, absolutely nothing happened. PC+ prices still not showing. We will have to wait for CS to fix this.

Have you tried to log out and log in again after pushing the button? 

I'm not sure if it's still supposed to do something but it's worth a try....

• Yes, several times ;-) Cleared cache too. nuttin'

• I had this happen last week.. I had no idea I'd be a trendsetter. :D Not sure what's up with DAZ lately.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,985
    edited October 2019

Have noticed in the sale at the PC+ for a day all prices in that section are not at the $1.99 that they are supposed to be.. And I am a PC+ member..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • They go down to 1.99 once placed in your cart.
    Ghosty12 said:

Have noticed in the sale at the PC+ for a day all prices in that section are not at the $1.99 that they are supposed to be.. And I am a PC+ member..

edited October 2019
    They go down to 1.99 once placed in your cart.
    Ghosty12 said:

Tried and they don't, and what is strange is they used to show as $1.99 on the sale page, before the new sale day..  Now with the new sale day, they range from full price no discount up to 88% discount.. Put the baseball field that shows as $29.95 into the cart and still shows as $29.95..

• Weird. I'd fill a cart with the things you want, take a screenshot, and file a help ticket. Hopefully they can figure out some way to get you the items at the proper prices.
    Ghosty12 said:

Tried and they don't, and what is strange is they used to show as $1.99 on the sale page, before the new sale day..  Now with the new same day, they range from full price no discount up to 88% discount.. Put the baseball field that shows as $29.95 into the cart and still shows as $29.95..

• To cross-post myself, I'll be contacting CS myself to see about expediting these issues, but please file a ticket so they know who is affected.. apologies.. and thanks for your patience, we'll sort it ASAP.

edited October 2019
    Weird. I'd fill a cart with the things you want, take a screenshot, and file a help ticket. Hopefully they can figure out some way to get you the items at the proper prices.
    Ghosty12 said:

Tried and they don't, and what is strange is they used to show as $1.99 on the sale page, before the new sale day..  Now with the new same day, they range from full price no discount up to 88% discount.. Put the baseball field that shows as $29.95 into the cart and still shows as $29.95..

Never mind seems logging out, exiting and restarting Firefox has solved the issue.. lol

• p0rtp0rt Posts: 217

use opera where everything has always worked over the years

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Catherine3678ab          You are not registering as being PC member   so do need to contact CS

• Chohole said:

Catherine3678ab          You are not registering as being PC member   so do need to contact CS

Yes I did thank you ... waiting for action!

• Is fixed and cc is smoking! :-)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Is fixed and cc is smoking! :-)

Is it old enough to smoke?

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,024
    edited October 2019

oh oh ... in trouble again eh ... geez. [jk]

... bbbbbut there were SHADERS in the BYOB ... shaders ...

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,355

oh oh ... in trouble again eh ... geez. [jk]

... bbbbbut there were SHADERS in the BYOB ... shaders ...

Not sure what trouble you are in again. You are now showing as a PC+ member; so, maybe you just need to try logging out and back in.

That said, BYOB should remain through Sunday. So, you still have a chance.