The All you can Eat Sushi and Complaints Thread

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

my Buppy will forgive me if i adopt another buppy?

Yes, he definitely will. He definitely wants you to be happy, and give a home to a new puppy who will be happy to have you taking care of his or her needs. There are too many doggums in this world that need a good home, and a person to love.

dogs_will.jpg
    800 x 600 - 107K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

crying my eyes out now. buppy hugs for all the unloved buppies. and people too. and +

edited December 1969

ohhhhh, look at this face

dawwwwwww

Gillespie_0108C.jpg
    410 x 450 - 54K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

I do not feel well, but I am going to go to the doctor's today. Once I get picked up from the library.

edited December 1969

dawwwwwww

DAWWWW! What a cutie! :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited December 1969

...OK, my Cute-O-Meter™ is broken again.

edited December 1969

...be glad you are not in the town where I went to college:

stp_01-23.jpg
    831 x 535 - 169K
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I was going to say that Friday looked decent, but then I saw the wind speed. wow

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Raining, yay :) Perhaps it will cool everyone down a little :)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

It's getting colder here in Austin.

FigureOfSpeech.jpg
    600 x 452 - 68K
    edited December 1969

dawwwwwww

Is a real cutie alright :)

edited January 2014

I was going to say that Friday looked decent, but then I saw the wind speed. wow

Friday is good cos it is raining here. Rain is always good, this lot is our first this year :)

r.png
    221 x 173 - 17K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

I do not feel well, but I am going to go to the doctor's today. Once I get picked up from the library.

Hopes you are back to feeling good soon :)

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    It's getting colder here in Austin.

...that's a good one.
    edited December 1969

Rain is cooling us down as well. Water falling from the sky, wow what a wonder that is :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

I went to the Dr. today. I found out that the cold I've had for a week now is acute bronchitis. Yay,,, :sick:

edited January 2014

...ugh, went though that a couple years ago.

Had to go to work with a severe case of bronchitis (which should have put me in the hospital), because my co manager took vacation the week of the T-Day holiday and nobody else there could do our jobs.

Furthermore, the client had to drop this super massive and complex imprint job on us with a tight deadline, (about a million and a half impressions 4 colour due at the end of the month) done on a rickety old 2 colour offset press that required two passes with very tight registration. What made it worse was, the client's print CSR quit right after the job was set up, the client's customer changed the artwork twice after we had already done the image setting and burned the plates, and to top it off, our lead pressman was also an vacation. Back then, imprinting came under the Digital print dept and the Digital print manager OK'd his time off knowing this job was going to hit. Had to rely on a backup operator who was no where near as experienced. Ended up having to push back the deadline by more than a week.

I was out sick the Thursday and Friday before and walked into this mess with no warning. I literally felt and looked like the walking dead.all week.

Put me through the equivalent of Dante's Divine Comedy in RL.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

woes! haz to be careful it don't turn pneumonia.

edited January 2014

complaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnttttttt

haz to walk to the bus in FEELS LIKE: -10° tomorrow morning. :snake: :snake: :snake:

i wonder if it's cold where wooly is?

that puppy face is killing me with cute.

i won't get a puppy though. i'll find an older dog no one else will take home.
    found my last buppy at the town shelter.

untitled1.jpg
    499 x 341 - 39K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

...bundle up as best you can. At my age, I couldn't take that kind of cold anymore.

Need warms.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I went to the Dr. today. I found out that the cold I've had for a week now is acute bronchitis. Yay,,, :sick:

Hopes that gets better soon for you :)

edited December 1969

complaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnttttttt

haz to walk to the bus in FEELS LIKE: -10° tomorrow morning. :snake: :snake: :snake:

i wonder if it's cold where wooly is?

that puppy face is killing me with cute.

i won't get a puppy though. i'll find an older dog no one else will take home.
    found my last buppy at the town shelter.

cooled down here but I'll be wishing some warm your way

w.png
    426 x 176 - 23K
    edited January 2014

Still windy but it stopped raining and burning sun is back., doesn't seem fair. That is my complaint. More complaint: was idly wondering whether to upgrade one of the mac pros to OSX 10.9, until I read the reviews on its website - gah upgrades are scary enough, now needing brain bleach stat :lol:

b.png
    129 x 163 - 38K
    81.png
    208 x 174 - 16K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I need to read about bronchitis. I keep confusing bronchitis and pneumonia for some reason. Get well soon tjohn!

edited December 1969

-25 C agaaain! Whee! :D I is rejoicing!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited January 2014

I got Gia pro bundle for $25 when I bought RawArt Deep Sea creature (also cheap!)
    (do not feel guilty as I paid Daz full PC membership renewing when discount was available if I rejoined)

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I need to read about bronchitis. I keep confusing bronchitis and pneumonia for some reason. Get well soon tjohn!
    Short story - Acute bronchitis is inflammation of the lung tissue, can be the aftermath of a cold or flu which continues after you are no longer contagious. People suffering from bronchitis are more prone to contracting pneumonia without treatment (which is probably why you associate the two).
    And thanks for the get well! Being treated with prednisone (steroid) for the inflammation. Plus a cough suppressant and an antibiotic (to help protect against pneumonia).
    Feeling better already. :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    tjohn said:

Short story - Acute bronchitis is inflammation of the lung tissue, can be the aftermath of a cold or flu which continues after you are no longer contagious. People suffering from bronchitis are more prone to contracting pneumonia without treatment (which is probably why you associate the two).
    And thanks for the get well! Being treated with prednisone (steroid) for the inflammation. Plus a cough suppressant and an antibiotic (to help protect against pneumonia).
    Feeling better already. :)

That's good to hear :)

edited December 1969

no wanna go out in the negative degrees.

edited December 1969

no wanna go out in the negative degrees.

In my case, it was nice and brisky! Sooooo refreshing!

This discussion has been closed.