So how does one export G8M in Cr2 format?

2»

Comments

• TugpsxTugpsx Posts: 734

I know this is a seriously old thread but was wondering if anyone got Genesis 8 characters to work with Mimic Pro. to do this you will need to export a compatible CR2. I have had limited success so I was checking to see if others got it to work.

• Export the base resolution figure, with no addons, as OBJ to /Runtime/Geometries/Some folder/, then use the CR2 Exporter. However, do bear in mind that, as far as I am aware, Mimic will not read weights from the CR2 so the rigging may well be very wrong.

Richard Haseltine said:

Export the base resolution figure, with no addons, as OBJ to /Runtime/Geometries/Some folder/, then use the CR2 Exporter. However, do bear in mind that, as far as I am aware, Mimic will not read weights from the CR2 so the rigging may well be very wrong.

Should I covert to TriAx before exporting. There was some info about that being successful.

• it might look ugly in Mimic pro missing geometry but if you use the DAZ provided dmc file it does export a useable pz2 animated pose that works in DAZ studio 

I use it occasionally with a couple of scary cr2 figure I saved and it works perfectly on new duf loads in DAZ

edited December 2021

Will have to redo the CR2 export again but at least the character shows. Im using the file exported with studios builtin export.

mimicCapture.PNG
    610 x 367 - 38K
    Post edited by Tugpsx on