Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 11

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,003

Wow Adbc an awesome fantasy scene, love it.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,128

adbc - this looks just great!

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,757

Horo, Great swamp scene.

adbc, Lovely alien nature scene.

• egehlinegehlin Posts: 29

adbc-- I really like the way your rocks and trees objects look. Creative combinations of Bryce terrains, lattices, trees and even basic objects can go a long way. Very well done.

Horo-- Alligators...go figure. They've got the run of the swamp and they'll swim where they want.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,103

mermaid, Horo, Hansmar, egehlin : thank you.

edited August 2021

Two terrains and materials from the High Resolution Terrains 1 and the one in the distance made in the TE. The stand is from Steven Ray (Sphere Tower 1 without the dome on top) and the statue from the Stanford 3D Scanning Repository. Sky and ambient from Sunless HDRI Skies, the main light by the sun. The grass is one Bryce tree after an idea by Slepalex.

Golden Statue

GoldenMonument.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 181K
    Post edited by Horo on

Interesting view, Horo.

Superb render Horo, great POV

Horo : great render, facinating.

Thank you Hansmar, mermaid and adbc.

Horo-- Great render. I really liked the rock wall textures and the lighting. Very well done.

Thank you egehlin.

edited August 2021

The H terrain from HRT-3 (High Resolution Terrains) with materials from HDR-2 & 3 and Gritstone Hills. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Terrain Stacking, the aircraft is from the Internet.

Needle Peaks

And the anaglyph.

Needle Peaks Anaglyph

NeedlePeaks.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 204K
    NeedlePeaksAna.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 236K
    Post edited by Horo on

Beautiful landscape, Horo, the anaglyph is superb

Horo : excellent landscape, the anaglyph is very well done.

Thank you mermaid and adbc.

edited August 2021

The C terrain from HRT-3 (High Resolution Terrains) with a materials from Grand Mountains in a Haze Cube from Environments - Inclement Weather and two star fields from the Space Construction kit. The galaxy is a tone mapped picture from the esoSky HDRI, sky and ambient light by an HDRI. Though the 2D-Face with the galaxy is far under the terrain, it almost looks as if it was on the plane. Very disappointing; a test anaglyph shows that it is below, but still not obvious.

Spacerock Ring

SpacerockRing.jpg
    1200 x 810 - 175K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo: I really like your space scene. The nebula and starfield are awesome. Before I looked at the enlarged version of the image It appeared to me that the crater interior was boiling like a cauldron. Which I thought was cool. When I realized it was a galaxy I assumed it was intended as a reflection or perhaps a portal of some sort (also cool). Either way it's an excellent render. Well done!

Horo : Superb space scene, the effect of the sky on the terrain is awesome.

Horo I agree with the other great scene, I love the effect of the galaxy on the 2D awesome work

egehlin - thank you. There is no crater interior, it is nothing. The HDRI shining from below was just yellowish, looking more like some weird lake. Putting an image far below to cover the HDRI did not result in the effect I was after. The POV of the camera seems to be unfortunate to give the effect of something far down.

adbc - thank you. I was also surprised how the light colours the terrain, which has as material only grey rock and white snow.

mermaid - thank you.

edited August 2021

I thought of using this render for my challenge entry but it will be cheating because I have it on my Pinterest account for the past two months or more. Using elements for the Space Construction Kit and the Cloud cities (from Bryce content)

space10.jpg
    950 x 475 - 293K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

mermaid - very well done scene.

mermaid : lovely space scene. Beautiful atmosphere.

Thanks Horo and Adbc for the nice comments.

edited August 2021

mermaid: A great space scene. The Cloud City model is one of my favorites. I really like the space elements in your sky. Very well done.

Post edited by egehlin on

Thanks Egehlin for the nice comment.

edited September 2021

Fun with an object by and from Steven Ray. Materials from 50 Metals The Treppenhalle set and 50 Funky Shapes and 50 Funky Metals. A HDRI from HDRI 4 Fun for the light and reflections. I couldn't resist to do an anaglyph as well. The sphere in the centre is my huge contribution to the object laugh

Knot on Stand

Knot on Stand Anaglyph

KnotOnStand.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 157K
    KnotOnStandAna.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 202K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo, beautiful landscape renders. Great sky/star fields in the last one. Very nicely lit object too.

Mermaid, great looking space scene, lovely colour setting.

• Horo: A beautiful play of complex materials,light and reflection in your render of Steven Ray's object. Such a variety of effects. Very well done.

This discussion has been closed.