Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 11

Comments

• SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

House by the Pond

Here is one Bryce tree and one Arbaro tree.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,119

Slepalex - another beautiful render. Yes, Arbaro is a bit tricky to use. When I used it, I took a ready tree and modified it. What I like is that the foliage are meshes so you can give them translucency and they look great when backlit.

Horo said:

Slepalex - another beautiful render. Yes, Arbaro is a bit tricky to use. When I used it, I took a ready tree and modified it. What I like is that the foliage are meshes so you can give them translucency and they look great when backlit.

Yes, translucent foliage is applied without problems. But in the last two works, I used the increased Ambience value (10-15%), so the rendering time was about 45 minutes.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,997

Hansmar - two very interesting renders especially the lens one, I like the mirror effect of the second.

Slepalex - both your renders are outstanding, beautiful. Thanks for your comment.

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

@ Hansmar - your new lens experiment looks great as always.

I like the mirror effect of the second render,

@ Slepalex - Lakeside house and House by the Pond are awesome.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,099

Hansmar : both renders are awesome. I particularly like the second one with the mirror box effect.

Slepalex : Lakeside House and House by the Pond : both superb renders.

edited April 2020

Wow Slepalex truly amazing, superb render, lighting is perfect, the materials are also awesome, especially the bread texture yes

Post edited by mermaid010 on

Slepalex - as always, most beautiful still life.

@ Slepalex - this Still Life is so beautiful. I like it.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,756

Slepalex: Both your landscape renders and the still life are of your usual very high quality. It is always amazing what you can make in Bryce!

What is the text on the eggs (sorry, my Russian is not ….. well, simply it does not exist)?

Horo, mermaid010, Rieke77, adbc: Thanks again.

Hansmar said:

Slepalex: Both your landscape renders and the still life are of your usual very high quality. It is always amazing what you can make in Bryce!

What is the text on the eggs (sorry, my Russian is not ….. well, simply it does not exist)?

Thanks.
    Christ is risen (Христос Воскресе) in Old Church Slavonic and Old Slavonic letters (font). 

Slepalex : Superb still life.

edited April 2020

Re-renders of two of my previous work; this time using Hdris from the Landscapes under Fantastic skies and following David’s explanation for hyper-textured mirror found here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/53147/show-us-your-bryce-renders-part-9/p48

I'm spending my Lockdown time reading the previous Show us Your Bryce Renders threads, there is a wealth of info in these pages, some I remembered, most I forgot.

hypermirror5b.jpg
    600 x 600 - 287K
    hypermirror6b.jpg
    600 x 600 - 210K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on
    edited April 2020

mermaid - the first came out very beautiful; shape used and the colours are awesome. I also like the bug very much, doesn't look threatening, awesome image.

I've been a bit occupied with making a Win10pro laptop to work my way, not the Microsoft way and deleted several installed tools that were only test versions and started to install my stuff (yes, Bryce already runs on it). Actually, I ordered it in February (2 weeks for delivery, got it after 2 months) to get the hang of Win10 before I replace the main computer, which I had purchased for the Bryce 6.3 to 7.1 development cycle.
    For the landscape I used the High Resolution Terrains set 1, for the materials set 4. The sunrays are from Environments - Inclement Weather and the sky from Sunless HDRI Skies plus Bryce clouds.

Rain Cleared

RainCleared.jpg
    1200 x 795 - 268K
    Post edited by Horo on

@ mermaid010 - two great render.
    My favorite is the second image. I think, it looks like an eye of a fly.

@ Horo - what a wonderful landscape. The river goes around the mountain. Further I like the sunrays very much.

Slepalex said:
    Hansmar said:

Thanks.
    Christ is risen (Христос Воскресе) in Old Church Slavonic and Old Slavonic letters (font). 

Dear Slepalex, thanks. Now you provide the translation, I can make out the first word and recognise that it looks like Christos indeed. 

Mermaid010: Wonderful abstracts!

Horo: Very good landscape render.

mermaid : excellent abstract renders.

Horo : Beautiful landscape.

Rieke77, Hansmar and adbc - thank you.

edited April 2020

I used three landscapes and skies from the series 'Landscapes under fantastic skies' by David Brinnen and Horo to make new renders. I changed the camera position, sky settings and at least in one case also the terrain texture. And I added some elements. I did not consider naming the first two, but the last one I call 'Prehistoric encounter'. I just acquired some Dinos from DAZ, so I decided to use some in the last render (posed in DAZ Studio).

Scene_D_HM.jpg
    875 x 875 - 429K
    Scene_E_HM.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 1M
    Prehistoric encounter.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 730K
    Post edited by Hansmar on

Hansmar - all 3 renders look great. The first could also be looked at as underwater scene; I like the tower in the arid landscape; sky and lighting in the Prehistoric encounter are very well chosen and with the Dinos make it look like a prehistoric scene.

Hansmar : I totally agree with Horo's comment. 

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

@Hansmar, i really like the mood of your renders....great work :)

Horo - thanks, another awesome landscape the rays look great.

Rieke - thanks

Hansmar - thanks, beautiful renders using the Landscapes under fantastic skies set.

Adbc - thanks

@ Hansmar - wonderful landscapes and the skies are awesome.

edited April 2020

Hello my dear Bryce-Friends,

I have seen here so many fantastic abstract images and so I was looking for an tutorial with a mirrored box.

On You Tube I found an tutorial by David Brinnen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNs_lYJC_EY

Here is my result.

Abstract1.jpg
    800 x 600 - 546K
    Post edited by Rieke77 on

Rieke - beautiful abstract, David's tutorials are awesome.

mermaid - thank you.

Rieke77 - now this is a beautiful abstract, like flowers.

@ mermaid010 and Horo - thank you so much! 

This discussion has been closed.