Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 11

Comments

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750
    edited March 2020

And another one: Icewall is crumbling. A man I used earlier, cannot remember whether it was from Genesis of M4, and a panther in there. These are two terrains, the low one and the wall one. The wall is again made from the photo of leaves that was not very good as starting point for a terrain.

icewall.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 1M
    Post edited by Hansmar on
  • Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

@ Slepalex - great scene
    @ Horo - another awesome terrain
    @ Hansmar - a photo with leaves for an terrain - this is so interesting for me.
    And your icewall - I have seen a glacier from the close and this image reminds me of this.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

mermaid - thank you.

Hansmar - thank you. This landscape of yours came out nicely and the faint soft clouds on top a beautiful detail.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,078
    edited March 2020

Horo : very beautiful double stacked terrain.

Hansmar : Original method used for both Broken Hill and Ice wall. Very well done landscapes.

Terrain and rocks (also terrains)based on two different images.

terrains.jpg
    940 x 450 - 72K
    Post edited by adbc on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,956

Hansmar - thanks. Nice results with the leaves-terrain both are well done.

Adbc - You also got nice results with the photo/terrain experiments, lovely render.

@ adbc - your photo to terrain image looks great.

edited March 2020

adbc - thank you. Special but very charming render. It's great to see the results of experimenting.

Hansmar - sorry, I missed the icy picture. Looks great. Like I said, it's great to see the result of experiments.

Post edited by Horo on

mermaid, Rieke77, Horo : thank you.

Rieke77, Horo, adbc, mermaid010: Thanks for your comments. Yes, experimenting is very nice and sometimes the results are too.

adbc: You are clearly also experimenting, not only with images for terrains, but also with texture for water. Very interesting and beautiful colours.

Hansmar : thank you.

• Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 842
    edited April 2020

My picture calls Waiting, which is also my order of the day at the moment.
    The jetty and the pole are made with Bryce. The character is a Genesis 2 figure called Gabriel. The oil barrell is as Daz model.

Waiting.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 368K
    Post edited by Electro-Elvis on

Electro-Elvis - wow superb scene, love the addition of the birds.

• @mermaid010: Thank you.

Electro-Elvis - I think sky and lighting shows the mood excellently.

@ Electro-Elvis - Great, your image looks like a photo.

• Used the Hubble Nasa Model.

HubbleWideView.jpg
    2500 x 1000 - 827K

Electro-Elvis : Excellent image, very nicely done.

yeahrightok : Beautiful scene, I like the sky.

yeahrightok - nice space scene with Hubble.

Yeahrightok - nice space scene, welcome to the forum, hope to see more of your work.

@ yeahrightok - very well done space scene.

edited April 2020

Sharing one of my previous renders using the basin terrain and Hdri from  https://www.daz3d.com/bryce-7-1-pro-landscapes-under-fantastic-skies

rocky.jpg
    800 x 600 - 266K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on

mermaid - yes, better thread than before - even better image. I really like what you do with HDRIs from that product. I think I'll have to learn from you - or at least accept the inspiration.

edited April 2020

Electro-Elvis: very good scene, very moodful (is that a word?)

yeahrightok: Great sky work. Good scene set-up.

mermaid010: You make very good use of these items. The fantastic sky set is great anyway, I use it a lot as well.

I created two new renders. First one, landscape I used on page 22, but inverted (good idea by Horo) with a modified cloud slab and a condor from the set of birds I use more often. Title: Follow the condor.

Second one: experimenting with strange lenses before the camera again. I used the scene made earlier of the museumroom, put the camera in a different position and placed a weird lens in front. Title: Art is looking with different perspectives.

follow the condor.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 733K
    Art is different perspectives.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 1M
    Post edited by Hansmar on

mermaid : excellent image, beautiful sky.

Hansmar : Follow the condor : beautiful landscape.

Art is looking with different perspectives : the title says it all, very good idea and very well done.

edited April 2020

Hansmar - excellent landscape with the condor light and the sky fit nicely. The museumroom as seen through your lenses looks awesome.

Another inverted terrain with a lake at the bottom (ground plane). The sky with the volume clouds was pre-rendered spherically and put on a sphere, behind it a specular convolved HDRI with the sky but without sun to provide the ambient light.

Lake in Hole
    The same terrain with another material and camera position but the EWL (extreme wide-angle fisheye lens) in front of the camera to give a horizontal angle of view of 190°. The scene is lit exclusively by the Gasclouds HDRI and some Bryce clouds are added in.

Snow World

LakeInHole.jpg
    1200 x 795 - 287K
    SnowWorld.jpg
    1200 x 795 - 191K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo - thanks, credit go to you and David for an awesome pack. Both your renders are awesome, beautiful.

Hansmar - thanks. Excellent renders, I love Art is looking with different perspectives, very unusual.

@ mermaid010 - the scene looks very good and I like the HDRI

@ Hansmar - the landscape is beautiful and also the lighting.
    Your experiment with lenses looks so interesting.

@ Horo - your both renders are exellent.

Horo : The inverted terrain renders are awesome.

edited April 2020

mermaid, Rieke77 and adbc - thank you

An island terrain (the same as on page 22 but not inverted) with a material inspired by David Brinnen. No diffuse, only specular, reflection, transparency and bump. The HDRI was made some time ago from an image of the Cone Nebula (NGC 2264) and though not much of it is directly seen, it provides the reflection and specularity.

Dome on Top

DomeOnTop.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 251K
    Post edited by Horo on

adbc, Horo, mermaid010, Rieke77: Thank you.

Horo: Both your inverted landscapes are wonderful again. I specifically like the blue one, because of the great sky. The island is weird, but nice too.

This discussion has been closed.