The Can’t Find Anything When You Need It Complaint Thread.

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,091
    edited December 1969

wuh ohs. brr brr charlie oscar lima delta

You're saying brr brr to 31? Yesterday, when I was out, it was 19F here! In the sun! Don't know what the wind chill "feels like" temperature was.

Dana

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,019
    edited December 2013

Coming just in time for Christmas!
    Most awkward family photo Christmas card ever. :lol:
    PajamaGram
    Matching pajamas for the whole family...even the cat and dog.
    Kids crying: "Please don't send a card to Grandma, she'll post it on Facebook! Our lives will be over!"

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Haven't seen this mentioned in here, but there is an update for Daz Studio Pro 4.6 General Release.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/33933/

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

hmm Spa of Juturna in my w/l went from 1.99 to 2.99.

68 minutes to the journey home starts. i thought last week i'd never felt so tired in my life. but this afternoon is the tiredest in my whole life.

foxtrot echo hell, gotta stop at the bank and couple stores before going home. don't wanna run out of meat and dutch apple pie during the snow.

i'll need a pineapple or canned pineapple to make the upside down pineapple cake muffins. tin foil, milk, eggs, i'm forgetting something important, doh, can't remember.

edited December 1969

I noticed that all the PC items in my wishlist went to $2.99. :-/

I have to go eat.

Dana

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,410
    edited December 1969

Is there time up for the 1.99 price and moved to the value category.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I missed Zev0's sale. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/502866/

I'm going to try and adjust Genesis's boobs using the regular body poses.

I need new pants because the pants lets too much cold air in. My upper body is fine, but my legs are cold. It is 40 degrees F oustide, not 30 degrees.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Haven't seen this mentioned in here, but there is an update for Daz Studio Pro 4.6 General Release.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/33933/

...just downloaded and installed it.
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    I noticed that all the PC items in my wishlist went to $2.99. :-/

I have to go eat.

Dana

...yup, noticed the same.
    edited December 2013

I missed Zev0's sale. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/502866/

I'm going to try and adjust Genesis's boobs using the regular body poses.

I need new pants because the pants lets too much cold air in. My upper body is fine, but my legs are cold. It is 40 degrees F oustide, not 30 degrees.

...that's a bugger. I thought it was going to be an all day thing like the others so I was going to wait to check my bank balance today. Really wanted to get the ShapeShift bundle. So it was only good until 8:00AM Daz time?

Between the PC price changes and this, appears old man Scrooge has relocated from Victorian London to modern day Draper.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

...been offline for a while. Had a neighbourhood power outage.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Is there time up for the 1.99 price and moved to the value category.

All of them? There are some older PC items in my wishlist that were PC items before that value category business started. Like some of the Mage items, or Bonnie Anne's Locker, or the Reflections Victorian furniture. I doubt they would all suddenly go to the value category.

Like I said, every single PC item in my wishlist has gone to $2.99. It's probably another one of those things that has something to do with a sale.

Dana

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...been offline for a while. Had a neighbourhood power outage.

We had one of those here yesterday.

Dana

edited December 1969

Must be a glitch in the PC pricing. Out of 2552 items listed as Platinum Club products, there are currently only 54 of them priced at $1.99.
    There are 3 items listed as Freebies. The rest are $2.99 or higher.
    My guess? The recent PA and Flash Sales, combined with the ongoing Snowball Sale, are playing havoc with the prices.

edited December 1969

Is Sam for V4 supposed to be a platinum club item? Should the price be $2.99 or $1.99? Just curious.

sale.jpg
    253 x 360 - 41K
    edited December 1969

the grinch be messing with the store - he's a mean one that mr grinch

alvin alivin ALLLVINN tee hee

edited December 1969

Is Sam for V4 supposed to be a platinum club item? Should the price be $2.99 or $1.99? Just curious.

i paid 1.99 for her, couple years ago.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Have a bit of a cold. That is my complaint :(

edited December 1969

the grinch be messing with the store - he's a mean one that mr grinch

alvin alivin ALLLVINN tee hee

Site was flakey for me as well \m/

edited December 1969

Dark drop

mm.jpg
    1500 x 666 - 147K
    edited December 1969

i paid 1.99 for her, couple years ago.
    She is an ArtCollaborations product, their store is currently 50% off. The Daz/PA store items that are also PC items always are wack on their prices during PA Store sales.
    AC have created many items that are sold as Daz Originals.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Urgh, tablet troubles again and nothing I could look up has helped >3<</p>

See, I've got this dual screen setup, so I can have ref pics on the big PC monitor and do my drawin' on the laptop one... But it's too hard to get good horizontal movement because the tablet is spreading across both screens.
    I read that I need to go into the tablet settings to make it use only one monitor, but I can't open that file

At first, it would insist that "You have no supported tablet". So I uninstalled the whole thing, then installed their latest driver and downloader. Installed it and restarted my computer and opened it again - DIFFERENT message this time but no less frustrating.

"Your tablet is not working properly. Is this persists, either reinstall it or get the latest driver"

Okay so first, my tablet IS working.
    Second, I've reinstalled it twice now
    Third, I **DID** get the latest driver for it.
    Ugh.

I asked a friend about this, and his only advice was "get a Mac". Yeah, well while I have been considering a Mac strictly for art stuff... I'd really rather get this working on my laptop =/

edited December 1969

It was $1.99 when I bought it back in 2007. If you're not a PC member, it's probably a deal at $2.99.

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Have a bit of a cold. That is my complaint :(

I hope that gets better for you, soonest!

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Dark drop

Cool! LoRez Monk and Donk? Perfect use for them!

Dana

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

See, I've got this dual screen setup, so I can have ref pics on the big PC monitor and do my drawin' on the laptop one... But it's too hard to get good horizontal movement because the tablet is spreading across both screens.
    I read that I need to go into the tablet settings to make it use only one monitor, but I can't open that file

At first, it would insist that "You have no supported tablet". So I uninstalled the whole thing, then installed their latest driver and downloader. Installed it and restarted my computer and opened it again - DIFFERENT message this time but no less frustrating.

"Your tablet is not working properly. Is this persists, either reinstall it or get the latest driver"

Ugh.

I asked a friend about this, and his only advice was "get a Mac". Yeah, well while I have been considering a Mac strictly for art stuff... I'd really rather get this working on my laptop =/

What kind of tablet is it? Just curious. maybe it doesn't play well with your version of Windows.

Dana

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Oh goody, now Photoshop is deciding my tablet doesn't have Pressure Sensitivity support. Second time it's done this, nothing I do fixes it. Urgh. FINALLY I'm in the mood to draw again, and this. >_<</p>

Anyway. It's a Wacom Bamboo, I've had it for years. Maybe it's just,... Showing it's age now. I don't know.
    I also have an Intuos 4 but I rarely use it.

edited December 2013

Rezca said:

Ugh.

I've seen this on 64bit win 7 and 8 running the comodo firewall, although wacom recommends disabling all third party firewalls I had success changing the USB port meh don't exactly remember but think it worked when I connected it to a hub.
    Although getting a mac is a good idea Windows supports Wacom tablets quite well imo :)

eta oh my google fu not so good today, see

http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12845

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

The lines look crooked when I draw with my tablet. I am trying to trace my old drawings using curves/paths. I still draw the details using the Bamboo Wacom.

Daisy_Dingo.jpg
    450 x 576 - 77K
    edited December 1969

The lines look crooked when I draw with my tablet. I am trying to trace my old drawings using curves/paths. I still draw the details using the Bamboo Wacom.

Try changing the pen tip sensitivity if you can :)

This discussion has been closed.