Remember, "There's Always Another Sale™" (Report sales errors here.)

Comments

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    edited June 2019

another "error" from new promotion

https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals#&filter_new=0&filter_platClub=0&filtered=1

in the display it's saying excluding "gift cards and membership and others products" but you can find platinum membership and gift card listed as one of the products being accepted in the discount(not checked if others not allowed products are appearing), it can make some confusion to the customers.

for what i remember products which are not valid for the promotions not are displayed on it.

Post edited by Ellessarr on
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Seriously DAZ? You expect me to scroll through 190 pages to try and find something usefulsurprise Fix your filters for god´s sake!

Seriously DAZ? You expect me to scroll through 190 pages to try and find something usefulsurprise Fix your filters for god´s sake!

ah this is something i really would love to see improved, the current system is really bad, we need more "selections options" like "cloth, character, prop, script and things like that, the current model make really hard to work with sometimes when you have too many pages.

Ellessarr said:

ah this is something i really would love to see improved, the current system is really bad, we need more "selections options" like "cloth, character, prop, script and things like that, the current model make really hard to work with sometimes when you have too many pages.

Exactly! For example, I never buy pose presets or lighting presets. Or any other preset for that matter:) In this particular case I could think of maybe getting an environment set, but hell no, I won't bother!!

• LosingSignalLosingSignal Posts: 409
    edited June 2019

While I'd like to see more filter options too, if I see a sale like this, I know perfectly well that there won't be anything after page 10 that I'm interested in. Anything that old is either in my wishlist or I've already passed on it multiple times. If you're still looking for an environment, though, go to the filters, choose Figure and type in NA. You should get an N/A option that lists only items that do not go with specific figures, like unparented props, environments, and, unfortunately, texture packs.

Post edited by LosingSignal on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,081

What I do is wishlist the items I am interested in. Of course, this creates a huge wishlist :D but it's perfect for sales like this. I only list the wishlisted items, and boom, I'm down to maybe 20 to look through.

• +1 Ati

And I use your add-on for the wishlist to sort the ones that I am ready to pay for. Thank you for making it.

• MunemanMuneman Posts: 218
    edited June 2019
    This is where the Daz Deals plugin is great. Zeddicus stuff shows 70% off in the sale making it easy to turn this into a freebie item.
    Post edited by Muneman on

While I'd like to see more filter options too, if I see a sale like this, I know perfectly well that there won't be anything after page 10 that I'm interested in. Anything that old is either in my wishlist or I've already passed on it multiple times. If you're still looking for an environment, though, go to the filters, choose Figure and type in NA. You should get an N/A option that lists only items that do not go with specific figures, like unparented props, environments, and, unfortunately, texture packs.

Ok typed in N/A, down to 44 pageslaugh Tks for the tip, I'll pass on this one thoughfrown

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited June 2019
    Ati said:

Not a sale error, just a general error: https://www.daz3d.com/boho-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-females is a DO, but doesn't have the usual 30% DO discount.

Fixed now.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Deadly BudaDeadly Buda Posts: 155

Free-5-Boom isn't working for me.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

What are you trying to purchase with it?

• Deadly BudaDeadly Buda Posts: 155
    Chohole said:

What are you trying to purchase with it?

Ah, I figured it out. Somehow some PCplus items got into the Daz Original list. So the discount wasn't applied to those.

Ati said:

Not a sale error, just a general error: https://www.daz3d.com/boho-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-females is a DO, but doesn't have the usual 30% DO discount.

Fixed now.

Confirmed. Thanks, Richard!

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Sent some bug note to the mods. cool

yeah some products are being listed wrong into this sales

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Is anyone else finding that the Victoria Birthday coupon no longer works? I have not been able to apply it to any products for over a week now.

I my case it was for a 20% discount to apply in addition to most other discounts (with a few exemptions). Earlier this month, I was getting it to apply on lots of products, but now it does not work at all, and I thought it was suppose to last all month.

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    The ones I got were one week each, and I didn't spend enough to get one this past week. Check your site messages in your account to see if you have any special offers active.
    The ones I got were one week each, and I didn't spend enough to get one this past week. Check your site messages in your account to see if you have any special offers active.

I have been checking my messages (empty, except for the new Ellethia 8 offer), and I guess buying a $300 GC must not be enough to qualify.

Not a real problem though, as I've seen little else worth buying for me in the last week or two, and the couple of things I am interested in I've wishlisted.

edited June 2019

I have been checking my messages (empty, except for the new Ellethia 8 offer), and I guess buying a $300 GC must not be enough to qualify.

Not a real problem though, as I've seen little else worth buying for me in the last week or two, and the couple of things I am interested in I've wishlisted.

that promotions come with a "expire time" you must check, if your message is not showing anymore the "victoria" discount then it's means which it could have expired and you don't noticed mine code will expire day 21 or next day then i have today and next day to use it or lose it.

Another note i don't know if it's a bug or no then if in case of being a bug the new genesis 2 blow up sales is missing a lot of stuffs, specially some good bundles.

some which i was wanting to get like olynpia 6 are missing along some others good things, i was really waiting for a good chance for a sales like that then see it missing some good things i really bad.

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707
    edited June 2019

Semi-hidden coupon bonus: the orange banner I got for Ellithia 8 was covering up an offer of 20% off gift cards as part of the Victoria Birthday promo. You may want to check it out yourselves if this is of interest.

Post edited by mr clam on

It looks like closing the orange banner deleted the messages from my inbox.

What on Earth is up with this store? Every time I access Daz3d something new about it is glitched. I can't even get to the Commons from the Forum main page, and I have to access it through another thread and select 'General' from the top of a page.

Actually yeah, closing the banner for the pro bundle today looks like it deleted it from my store messages. Or it was never in my messages. Either way it's not there now.
    Actually yeah, closing the banner for the pro bundle today looks like it deleted it from my store messages. Or it was never in my messages. Either way it's not there now.

It's under the "newsletter" section.

• MunemanMuneman Posts: 218

On the Genesis 2 blowout sale - how reliable is converting to G8 (with the converter) been for everyone? I only really have G8 models, but I've grabbed some G3 clothing items and had fairly disappointing results at their conversions. Getting some extra and unique clothing items at around $2 a pop is tempting, but only if they convert well. 

• RobotHeadArtRobotHeadArt Posts: 911

The orange banner "Select Daz Original Items" link doesn't go to the Daz Originals, instead it is a link to https://www.daz3d.com/ellithia-the-iron-warrior#add_Ons so there is no way to know which Daz Originals are in that category and which aren't.

The orange banner "Select Daz Original Items" link doesn't go to the Daz Originals, instead it is a link to https://www.daz3d.com/ellithia-the-iron-warrior#add_Ons so there is no way to know which Daz Originals are in that category and which aren't.

The link it goes to lists the items. You can click the button there to see all. It's the same list of items that is today's selection.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026

That offer replaces the "Buy the Ellithia 8 Pro Bundle to get $40 worth of these Featured Animals & Creatures and Places & Things for FREE'"

edited June 2019

a man all the cheap prices 65% abd 75% discount are gone =/, from rawart and others products, they could put at last a "time duration for some "prices", for peoples like me which like to wait for the "last time to buy things".

Ati said:

It's under the "newsletter" section.

Ah, and there it is, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.