dForce Hair (as well as strand based hair and the strand based hair editor) in public beta

1373839404143»

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 6,959
    lana_lass said:

Hey all!

I'm having an issue with loading this gorgeous hair and thought maybe somebody here could help. Sorry if this has been queried and answered already. For some reason, when I'm applying Femme Fatale even just to a base, 100% untouched G8F model, rather than look like Veronica Lake she's looking like Sideshow Bob (see attached)... 

Not such a great look wink I've had a look at the readme etc and can't figure out what it is I'm doing wrong (or not doing right) but no doubt it's something on my end. Can any of you kind folks lend a hand with some pointers? Thanks in advance!

Have you done a simulation? its dforce hair so requires it, beware depending on your computer this can take a while.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 24,451

maybe a PA could make a curves wheatfield for the combine harvester to interact with

I intend trying with a few duplicates of my Zbrush full poly fibermesh wheat but it will probable blackscreen my PCdevil

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,035
    PhilW said:

I have just submitted my second dForce Hair, a thick and wavy drapeable style with lots of options, called Femme Fatale Hair. Here is a quick preview.

I LOVE this hair! Thanks so much <3 Silly question, but what's the see-through top thiny you're using here?

It's a set called Casual Spring, I think with this texture set:

https://www.daz3d.com/casual-spring-authenique

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,035

maybe a PA could make a curves wheatfield for the combine harvester to interact with

I intend trying with a few duplicates of my Zbrush full poly fibermesh wheat but it will probable blackscreen my PCdevil

Clever animation, Wendy!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 24,451

I couldn't even render the  6x9 plots which I set out for my wheatfield let alone simulate it crying