Shows That Inspire Animations

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited May 2020

mann he could play guitarrr arrr

why cant we have jams again ??

there no gongs in the song. has bongos

o ma goddd  
    SuperJam 2013: Billy Idol sings T. Rex's "Bang A Gong (Get It On)" | Ep. 8 | Bonnaroo

banging ... banging!!

still no gong tho

mudt gong or bong  lol  LARS mann heartkisscheeky

Joe you sweet honey bunskiss

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited May 2020

remember eddie?

Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills (Official Video) - YouTube

The white man came across the sea
    He brought us pain and misery

Women and children are cowards, attack!

bruce honeybunny

bruce.JPG
    1043 x 546 - 54K
    Post edited by Mistara on

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,250
    edited June 2020
    Mystiarra said:

remember eddie?

bruce honeybunny

I'll Never forget Eddie!

Here's Bruce's predecessor singing with Sweet in 1986. He was the original singer for Iron Maiden - I loved that album too!

Only Andy (guitar) and Mick (drums) are original members of Sweet in this concert

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,196

I've been watching "Maniac" on Netflix, 10 episodes, 7.8 at IMDB.  Interesting, weird, surreal.  I've nmentioned the 48 Hour Film contest with its couple of dozen genres (Western, Drama, Comedy, SciFi, Martial Arts, etc.), I think this show has most of them ... surprise

Steve K said:

I've been watching "Maniac" on Netflix, 10 episodes, 7.8 at IMDB.  Interesting, weird, surreal.  I've nmentioned the 48 Hour Film contest with its couple of dozen genres (Western, Drama, Comedy, SciFi, Martial Arts, etc.), I think this show has most of them ... surprise

flash dance song in my head now lol  she's a maniac

Mystiarra said:

remember eddie?

bruce honeybunny

I'll Never forget Eddie!

Here's Bruce's predecessor singing with Sweet in 1986. He was the original singer for Iron Maiden - I loved that album too!

Only Andy (guitar) and Mick (drums) are original members of Sweet in this concert

i like Nick.  he goofy in totally charming way

The History Of Iron Maiden - Part One - YouTube

Ed force one  bwahahahahaaa

Mystiarra said:
    Steve K said:

And now you've got me singing "Just may be a lunatic you're looking for ... "

Steve K said:
    Mystiarra said:
    Steve K said:

just reminded me of the roller rink i used to skate at 40 years ago, they played that songsmiley

Mystiarra said:
    Steve K said:
    Mystiarra said:
    Steve K said:

just reminded me of the roller rink i used to skate at 40 years ago, they played that songsmiley

40 years?!  I had to look it up.  Sure enough ... surprise

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

Being drawn to movie moments that I found inspiring in my youth.  What would be the best medium for me to pay tribute?  Short animations?  Comics?  Graphic novels?

- A Man for All Seasons

- Inherit the Wind

- Judgment at Nuremberg

"Before the people of the world, let it now be noted that here, in our decision, this is what we stand for: Justice, truth, and the value of a single human being."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyS98_jQIA0

Diomede said:

Being drawn to movie moments that I found inspiring in my youth.  What would be the best medium for me to pay tribute?  Short animations?  Comics?  Graphic novels?

- A Man for All Seasons

- Inherit the Wind

- Judgment at Nuremberg

"Before the people of the world, let it now be noted that here, in our decision, this is what we stand for: Justice, truth, and the value of a single human being."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyS98_jQIA0

As I may have mentined, I am partial to short animations, but I recently bought Chris Ware's "Rusty Brown", a pretty amazing graphic novel (4.7 out of 5 at Amazon).. 

The good news with animation is that you have motion, sound, and special effects, with complete control over every detail in every frame.   The bad news is you have complete control over every detail.

The graphic novel approach may be less intimidating, but at the "Rusty Brown" level, its gonna need a lot of inspiration, then a lot of work.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,944
    edited June 2020

thanks to those free assets I am now binge watching League of Legends videos

They have music ones as well as cinematics and character bios

https://www.youtube.com/user/RiotGamesInc

there is an animated series in the works too which makes me happy as I don't play games but love watching animations

then there are the fan videos

so bushy

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

there is an animated series in the works too which makes me happy as I don't play games but love watching animations

so bushy

Yes! Blur Studio makes killer League of Legends videos!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,837

Cool !!!

so bushy

The Bush is the outback? 

Bunyip02 said:

Cool !!!

+1!!!

These folks really know how to do it right!

I've been a fan of this series since I watched the pilot movie. I was bummed when it had to end prematurely after Disney acquired the IP. I couldn't be more pleased with the finale season they've given us! Just amazing!

With all of the bitterness about the closing of the Skywalker saga, this finale season of The Clone Wars is an utter masterpiece! The Mandalorin is Excellent. With a baby Yoda in the midle of it all, it too brings about mixed feeling from the Star Wars fan base.

The Clone Wars Season 7 interweaves with Episode III - Revenge of the Sith seemlessly and makes that particular story more complete - more satisfying and filled with good ol' Star Wars Action!

Personally though, I really enjoy the Rey trilogy of the Skywalker saga. But I'm never one to look to criticize, but to kick back and let the filmmakers take me on a journey. The Star Wars journey is one of incredible art and wonderful music - so I've loved the whole thing right from the start.

The Clone Wars takes this to an even higher level. They've uncovered an enormous wealth of Ralph McQuarrie's concept art throughout the entire seven seasons. They had George Lucas himself at the helm - even pushing the technology of filmmaking further as they went (he just can't help himself of that!!!) and Dave Filoni steering the ship with an incredible team of writers and actors along with Kevin Kiner's composing skills on the soundtrack. 

I've loved this series all the way through, and season 7 couldn't have had a better ending - or is it just another beginning?

maiden has a power ballad??

Iron Maiden - Wasting Love (Official Video) - YouTube

interesting use of shadows in the videosmiley

A cable station called UKids is having a Masha and the Bear marathon.

Diomede said:

A cable station called UKids is having a Masha and the Bear marathon.

heart

scene from predator

even knowing is comin is still intenseangel

tee hee

water is life, water is power

Diomede said:

water is life, water is power

oh yeah i remember that guy, he had a bit of a makeover in the movie iirc

cute lil tyke

lil tyke all grow'd up  lol

I have been watching this EDM channel with Chinese, Korean etc Anime and game graphics 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFar8ctgAwzJ4OqJI29zzCw

the models and animations are quite awesome, not so sure the gameplay would be though devil

wish they would credit the games, every comment asks or some viewers assume they did it blush

I have recognised  a couple that were cinematics for games

Yeah, I kinda doubt they did any of the visuals themselves - just the music and video compilations (from downloading other videos)? Not sure - except that there's definitely stuff in there from professional CG studios for game, etc., cinematics.